Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I spoke to the guys from Trainn about when they would be adding new games to the site. They said an update for games will be done in January and SSX (The game I can't wait for) will be added in the beginning of Feb.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']CreditReport123 still hasn't credited for me, signed up on Friday. How long has this taken most people?[/QUOTE]

Same boat as you. I signed up on the 29th of Dec. still no credit. the funny thing was, even after i clicked the link on the CreditReport123 site, it still took me to identity guard. i know i signed up for identity guard in the past. i also never got an email from CreditReport123. So i hope when i do a credit request i dont have any issues..

Anyone care to share their thoughts?

CreditReport123 always redirects to Identity Guard. I was able to complete the offer, even though I had already done Identity Guard. All emails I received were from Identity Guard, and, were labeled as such.

[quote name='Rig']CreditReport123 always redirects to Identity Guard. I was able to complete the offer, even though I had already done Identity Guard. All emails I received were from Identity Guard, and, were labeled as such.[/QUOTE]

Yea I previously did Identity Guard but it went through, just no credit. Did yours credit and if so, how long did it take?

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Yea I previously did Identity Guard but it went through, just no credit. Did yours credit and if so, how long did it take?[/QUOTE]
I had also previously done Identity Guard, but I did get credit for this new one through an MCR

[quote name='macjz212']I had also previously done Identity Guard, but I did get credit for this new one through an MCR[/QUOTE]

I got credit for both, didn't need a MCR either.

They also gave me a tracking number for my Battlefield 3 yesterday, and it arrived today.

Just submitted my third support ticket regarding CoD:MW3 not arriving. I ordered on 11/05 so I'm really frustrated about not receiving the game.

Anyone else been through waiting several months for your ordered game?

Still waiting several months for 2 games.

They will not to respond to any emails, tickets, or twitter messages. Im so pisssed its not even funny.

My suggestions (off the top of my head which might be missing a few that others can throw in):

Gamefly ~$10, 30 day trial, cancel online
Netflix ~$8, 30 day trial, cancel online
eMusic ~12, 30 day trial, cancel online (make sure you check your card, I've had that situation before, but then they sent me a confirmation e-mail eventually)
Savings Circle ~$5, but get refund once cancelled, 30 day trial, cancel online
Profinity ~$3, 14 day trial, call to cancel (if you call around 7PM, you might get lucky and be able to cancel via automated system, otherwise you'll deal with a live person which can be annoying)

@adonis 27 Thanks for the recommendations! Seems like I'll be doing Savings Circle and Profinity. Was gonna renew my Netflix account from their link but it doesn't seem to be working for me. Thanks again for the advice! I appreciate it! :D

WARNING!

I called and canceled the Identity Guard/CreditReport123 trial before the month was up. They said I was all good, and, I'd get a cancellation email.

Well, I never did receive one. Fast forward into the first week after the month is up, and, I've been charged $14.99 by them. Bastards.

Calling now to get it reversed, and if they won't, I'll be talking to my credit card company. Will update with what I hear.

EDIT: Okay, so, I guess they're open 24/7. Took about five minutes. They were pretty apologetic and promised me it was now canceled and I would get an email this time. Said it would take 5-6 days to get the refund. We'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still waiting on a game to be shipped since nov 7. Never had this much problems with them. They even told me they were over nighting it to me. Stinks.

[quote name='coolguykris']I am still waiting on a game to be shipped since nov 7. Never had this much problems with them. They even told me they were over nighting it to me. Stinks.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me....Skyrim said shipped on Nov 28th. Still haven't gotten it. Have gone through multiple support tickets and have been told it would be reshipped. A week ago they said they would overnight it, and still no sign of it.

Officially over 2 months since my games have been marked shipped. 3 emails, 3 support tickets, 2 messages on Twitter and not one single response from this company. I've been patient and respectful in all of my messages, but enough is enough. What the fuck.

new games added:
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (release date delivery)
Soul Calibur 5
Grand Slam Tennis 2
Neverdead
UFC Undisputed 3 (release date delivery)
Kingdom of Amalur
Inversion
Blazblue
Combat Wings: Great Battles WWII
Fallout New Vegas (release date delivery)
The Darkness II (release date delivery)

also, new offer:
Privacy Guard
$1 for 30 Day Trial
Cancel: You may cancel this Agreement by calling 1-800-374-8273, writing to PrivacyGuard, P.O. Box 41249, Nashville, TN 37204-1249, Attention: Membership Department, emailing [email protected], or clicking the cancel link on the My Account page

Soul Calibur V is about the only thing on that list I'm interested in...but, I didn't play much of IV. Think I'll keep waiting.

[quote name='Rig']Soul Calibur V is about the only thing on that list I'm interested in...but, I didn't play much of IV. Think I'll keep waiting.[/QUOTE]

You really should check out the vids and gameplay on Neverdead. When i saw it on the E3 expo it looked great. but there is Max Pain 3 coming soon. As well as kingdom Amalur (which i think is a God of War style game.)

Yeah. gotta get me some credits.

[quote name='Mizzou75']No instant credit for Privacy Guard for me but I got a welcome email so I'll do an MCR. Nothing I want right now anyways.[/QUOTE]

Did you have to use your SSN when signing up for Privacy Guard?

[quote name='adonis 27']Did you have to use your SSN when signing up for Privacy Guard?[/QUOTE]

I think you have to provide your SSN# with any of those credit monitoring/score trials. Not 100% positive though.

I did not.

Edit: Actually it looks like if you want to access your credit report/info, you enter you SSN AFTER you sign up. I don't know if you need to do it to get credit, but I did just in case.

[quote name='Mizzou75']No instant credit for Privacy Guard for me but I got a welcome email so I'll do an MCR. Nothing I want right now anyways.[/QUOTE]

Its been 20 minutes and no welcome email or credit... fuck

[quote name='Mizzou75']That sucks, I got my welcome email right away.[/QUOTE]

Just got the welcome email now.

Hopefully a credit will follow...

Gamefly charged me 17$. Apparently I had two GF accounts and my computer was logging me into my old account which showed up as cancelled so I assumed I had cancelled it. Just realized I didn't cancel my trial.

Gonna dispute it anyway and see if I can get refunded.

Mobilsure sent me a 20$ check for sending in my cell phone bill.

The first week for February will be 4 months since i've been waiting on 2 games from this site and even a response from TRAINN. E-mails and support tickets are not being answered.

What do I do? Can anyone give me advice?

[quote name='jfuze']The first week for February will be 4 months since i've been waiting on 2 games from this site and even a response from TRAINN. E-mails and support tickets are not being answered.

What do I do? Can anyone give me advice?[/QUOTE]

Outside of those (and maybe their Twitter), there's prolly not much else you can do. :/

[quote name='Rig']Outside of those (and maybe their Twitter), there's prolly not much else you can do. :/[/QUOTE]

i just filed a complaint with the BBB. Pretty much my last resort. :cry:

[quote name='SylvianLight']Still no credit for Privacy Guard.[/QUOTE]

No credit here either for Privacy guard. Im at the end of my 10 business days on the missing credit request. lets c what happens...

Didnt get credited for credit report 123 either. sent a missing credit report on that too...

ordered my XBL Kit 3 weeks ago, got a shipping e-mail on 1/4, just received the kit (so 2 weeks later), but invoice says it was ordered on the 12th. While i'm glad i finally got it, kind of annoying they would say they ordered and shipped it a week before they actually did.

By the way, did anyone have trouble signing up for Privacy Guard? When I try it says, "Thanks for your interest, but we are unable to process your order"

So it seems I'm in the same boat as jfuze, I ordered MW3 at the beginning of November and have had a support ticket answered in both Nov. and December telling me that the game was on its way. My support ticket for January has not been replied to. I'm really frustrated with the situation and I don't know what to do next.

Any ideas? What is their twitter name? Email? Would you guys keep opening support tickets if the previous one wasn't replied to?

[quote name='m3talst0rm']So it seems I'm in the same boat as jfuze, I ordered MW3 at the beginning of November and have had a support ticket answered in both Nov. and December telling me that the game was on its way. My support ticket for January has not been replied to. I'm really frustrated with the situation and I don't know what to do next.

Any ideas? What is their twitter name? Email? Would you guys keep opening support tickets if the previous one wasn't replied to?[/QUOTe]

Their Twitter is @trainn. Their email should be in the OP.

And yeah, I'd just start spamming support tickets. Maybe mention in them you keep opening them because they aren't responding.

[quote name='Rig']Their Twitter is @trainn. Their email should be in the OP.

And yeah, I'd just start spamming support tickets. Maybe mention in them you keep opening them because they aren't responding.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Missed the email in the OP and I didn't think to look for trainn on twitter...just YourFree360Games.

bread's done
Back