Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

2 weeks short of 4 months and I finally received ONE response to a support ticket..... and all they asked was "Which orders I was referring to". Lmao. Good lord.

So I need another credit so I can put in for UFC 3...was wondering if anyone had any experience with this book of the month club one. Details are kinda sketchy as far as when you can cancel it. I'm not buying 4 books over two years.

Funny, after submitting a BBB complaint they reply right away. They told me the games were sent and delivered. But they wouldnt let me see the tracking info to confirm that. (lol)

They also said they have been replying to my emails. Bullshit, I made a specific e-mail just for that site. I checked spam folders almost every day. Complete and utter B.S. and lies.

So anyways, they are sending my games "again". Should be here in "3-4 days".

Sigh.

hey guys, so i called Belisi the day my trial ended and i was told that their systems are down so they couldnt pull up my information.

the lady i spoke to asked for my number so they can call me back by the next hour.

i expected a call back but nada. i called the next day and i get a message saying that they're upgrading their systems so they cant take calls.

then i checked my bank statement and i was charged today! $79.98 (im so stupid i shouldve cancelled earlier but i never got credit for the offer which is why i held back on cancelling).

so i called again and the person i spoke to said that shell direct my matter to the "refunds" department.

my question is, im entitled to get a refund right? i was supposed to be able to cancel but their systems are down so i couldnt..

I'm sure you can fight it. Just say you called as the lady said the systems were down but she'd cancel for you when it was back up...and that she didn't.

Yeah, a bit of a fib...but it will work. Otherwise, credit card dispute as last option.

[quote name='giantqtipz']hey guys, so i called Belisi the day my trial ended and i was told that their systems are down so they couldnt pull up my information.

the lady i spoke to asked for my number so they can call me back by the next hour.

i expected a call back but nada. i called the next day and i get a message saying that they're upgrading their systems so they cant take calls.

then i checked my bank statement and i was charged today! $79.98 (im so stupid i shouldve cancelled earlier but i never got credit for the offer which is why i held back on cancelling).

so i called again and the person i spoke to said that shell direct my matter to the "refunds" department.

my question is, im entitled to get a refund right? i was supposed to be able to cancel but their systems are down so i couldnt..[/QUOTE]

I would go ahead and start a credit card dispute while attempting to get them to refund you. They won't advance the credit card dispute until they contact you and will probably want some info from you (the companies TOS to prove it was a free trial and a typed statement from you - nothing fancy - explaining that you called and they wouldn't end the free trial).

If this company has been dodging your calls and not allowing you to cancel, I doubt they're going to be any easier to deal with when asking for a refund.

The credit card dispute can usually be done online and has been a smooth process for me on several occasions in the past. Let me know if you encounter any troubles and I'll try my best to help you.

This Privacy Guard MCR has me nervous. It seems like everybody in here had to do one, meaning Trainn is going to have to do all the legwork for every single one of these credits. You'd almost think that would make it easier (confirming everybody's at the same time), but with the way things have been going, I just feel like some people are going to get screwed. Here's hoping we all get our rightful credit for that one.

Are these people fucking with me now at TRAINN? Last Sunday they said my replacement games would be sent out the next day and arrive in 3-4 business days.

A week later and nothing. FML.

[quote name='SylvianLight']Still no MCR for privacy guard. It was submitted on January 21, 2012.[/QUOTE]

Yep me neither, and I submitted mine about the same time as you did.

There is also a new offer up.

Hydroxatone
$1.99
30 Day Offer
Call 1-800-672-2259 to cancel. Get refund after cancelling and returning product.

Did the offer, haven't received an e-mail confirmation nor instant credit. I'll keep you all posted.

UPDATE: about 10 min later I got an email and credit, sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adonis 27']Hydroxatone
$1.99
30 Day Offer
Call 1-800-672-2259 to cancel. Get refund after cancelling and returning product.

Did the offer, haven't received an e-mail confirmation nor instant credit. I'll keep you all posted.

UPDATE: about 10 min later I got an email and credit, sweet.[/QUOTE]

I can also confirm this, got the email in 10 minutes but sadly got no offer completion.

Have had a problem with the last 2 offers I have completed tho, as neither of them have instantly credited.

[quote name='SylvianLight']Still no MCR for privacy guard. It was submitted on January 21, 2012.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kraivyne']I can also confirm this, got the email in 10 minutes but sadly got no offer completion.

Have had a problem with the last 2 offers I have completed tho, as neither of them have instantly credited.[/QUOTE]

Submitted a MCR for Privacy Guard on Jan 17. Got it 3 days ago.

Didnt get my credit for hydroxatone either. I did get the email.

This will be my third MCR along with credit report 123 and privacy guard.

[quote name='adonis 27']how was keen?[/QUOTE]

I didn't feel comfortable calling one of the people so I put $5 in my account from paypal and did a chat that used it up. Waiting on MCR for it now.

Just did the Hydroxatone one, got the confirm email, but no credit. God dammit. This is getting annoying.

[quote name='KingNothing09']I didn't feel comfortable calling one of the people so I put $5 in my account from paypal and did a chat that used it up. Waiting on MCR for it now.

Just did the Hydroxatone one, got the confirm email, but no credit. God dammit. This is getting annoying.[/QUOTE]

$5? you could have done it for $1 :S

[quote name='SylvianLight']Hydraxatone also credited for me but I'm still waiting on my MCR for Privacy Guard.[/QUOTE]

My MCR for Privacy Guard just came through, never got credit for Hydraxatone tho.

[quote name='kraivyne']My MCR for Privacy Guard just came through, never got credit for Hydraxatone tho.[/QUOTE]

My MCR also just showed up. I ordered Final Fantasy XIII-2 but I bet it'll be awhile before I receive it.

Ordered the Hydroxatone. Hopefully it credits, as I'll have enough for another game.

Then, I'll prolly be done unless really easy/cheap offers pop up.

Did Privacy Guard, that credited in about 5 minutes. Ordered Final Fantasy.

Then I did Hydroxatone. No Credit Yet. But I did get the email about 10 minutes later after signing up.

Has anyone done the $50 shredder rebate for privacyguard? seems like a sweet bonus on top of a free game lol

so do you HAVE TO send the hydroxatone stuff back? it says to send it back for a refund but i dont really see the need to send it back if im only getting refunded $1.99 as the shipping to send it back will prob be more then that. maybe im just missing something but i cant find the terms of service on the main page at all....

[quote name='41down']so do you HAVE TO send the hydroxatone stuff back? it says to send it back for a refund but i dont really see the need to send it back if im only getting refunded $1.99 as the shipping to send it back will prob be more then that. maybe im just missing something but i cant find the terms of service on the main page at all....[/QUOTE]

I have not done the offer but it does say this:

"With our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, if you're not completely satisfied, you can call within 30 days of receipt to cancel and return the product as instructed and will not be billed any additional amount, and the free gift is yours to keep.

If you decide to keep the jars, you will be billed in two easy payments of $69.95, the first 30 days and second payment 60 days following receipt of trial shipment"

so it looks like you do have to return.

[quote name='41down']so do you HAVE TO send the hydroxatone stuff back? it says to send it back for a refund but i dont really see the need to send it back if im only getting refunded $1.99 as the shipping to send it back will prob be more then that. maybe im just missing something but i cant find the terms of service on the main page at all....[/QUOTE]

Just received my Hydroxatone sample today and they send you a free return shipping label. Make sure to open the box by tearing the tape and not the cardboard so you can reuse the box as well if you do the offer.

Just got credit for hydroxatone! Now sitting on one credit again... I swear, the good offers come in pairs! Can we just have one along so i dont just sit on this one credit forever? lol

[quote name='Mizzou75']Got credit for Hydroxatone in four hours. Sitting on three credits now. Waiting on new games.[/QUOTE]

Same, I'm waiting for them to add SSX.

[quote name='SylvianLight']Just received my Hydroxatone sample today and they send you a free return shipping label. Make sure to open the box by tearing the tape and not the cardboard so you can reuse the box as well if you do the offer.[/QUOTE]

I too got a box that could be opened by opening the seal and not the cardboard. In it was some pamphlets, 2 cream containers, and a return address. I'll update everyone when I cancel in 3 weeks, but seems good so far.

You actually can't use the box the Hydroxatone ships in to send it back since it says 'priority' mail on it and the label is for 'standard' mail. Very strange rules and regulations but I guess it's for helping them sort boxes.

I'll have to repackage mine and send it back tomorrow.

Anyone done Yourmovies.com? It looks like you can just sign up for $10 and get a movie then cancel after first month. Seems good, get a dvd and a credit. Has anyone tried it?

brand new to this...did 4 offers so far...Privacy Guard was literally INSTANT...Hydroxatone took a good 12-18 hours...has anyone done Identity Guard or Creditreport.com? still waiting on credit for those and it wont let me create an MCR until 7 days after I started the offer =\

[quote name='adonis 27']I too got a box that could be opened by opening the seal and not the cardboard. In it was some pamphlets, 2 cream containers, and a return address. I'll update everyone when I cancel in 3 weeks, but seems good so far.[/QUOTE]

Still haven't received my hydroxatone sample. Im about to cal them and tell them what the hell. i want to cancel this shit already and send it back...

What was the trial 30 days?

[quote name='DoPeSun']Submitted a MCR for Privacy Guard on Jan 17. Got it 3 days ago.

Didnt get my credit for hydroxatone either. I did get the email.

This will be my third MCR along with credit report 123 and privacy guard.[/QUOTE]

Did MCR for Privacy Guard Jan 18, still no credit. I sent them a ticket asking why.

Hydroxatone called me after a week of still not getting it saying they didnt have my address right...uuugh. Haven't received credit for it nor Keen yet. Keen's MCR been open for two weeks as of tomorrow.

[quote name='ifriteffect']brand new to this...did 4 offers so far...Privacy Guard was literally INSTANT...Hydroxatone took a good 12-18 hours...has anyone done Identity Guard or Creditreport.com? still waiting on credit for those and it wont let me create an MCR until 7 days after I started the offer =\[/QUOTE]

I haven't done either of those for years, but I remember getting credit after a few days of signing up. You can't file for an MCR until a week after clicking on/doing an offer. And after submitting the MCR, you'll have to wait 2 weeks for it to be credited usually. In some rare cases, I got an MCR credit within a few days of opening one.

You may also want to check out the offers:
eMusic, $12, 30 days, cancel online
Gamefly, $8, 30 days, cancel online
Savings Circle, $5, 30 days, cancel online and get $5 refunded

[quote name='DoPeSun']Still haven't received my hydroxatone sample. Im about to cal them and tell them what the hell. i want to cancel this shit already and send it back...

What was the trial 30 days?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was 30 days, so cancel around the 20 day mark.

Got my Hydroxatone sample a couple days back. About to send it back to them.

Pretty sweet that they paid for return postage already.
Submitted my MCR for it last night, too.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Anybody else still have their UFC Undisputed order still in the processing stage?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I think that's fairly standard even for release date delivery. From what I've read in the thread, a lot of people's didn't change to "shipped" until late evening the night before the game came out and they still got it on time. That said, I wouldn't be surprised at all if it didn't show up tomorrow. Just would make me wonder why they'd go through the trouble of adding that "release date delivery" icon to any games at all. We'll see.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Yeah, but I think that's fairly standard even for release date delivery. From what I've read in the thread, a lot of people's didn't change to "shipped" until late evening the night before the game came out and they still got it on time. That said, I wouldn't be surprised at all if it didn't show up tomorrow. Just would make me wonder why they'd go through the trouble of adding that "release date delivery" icon to any games at all. We'll see.[/QUOTE]

Yeah mine says shipping date for the 15th, yet I ordered it last Wednesday. Unless the changed the requirement to place an order for release day delivery, then I'd hope it would be there tomorrow.

Not a big deal as I will be busy most of the day tomorrow, but still would be nice.

bread's done
Back