Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Anybody else still have their UFC Undisputed order still in the processing stage?[/QUOTE]

mine says shipped

I never received an email for my Final Fantasy XIII-2 order which is two-weeks old now.

EDIT: Just checked the site and they cancelled my order and did not return my credits.

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SylvianLight']I never received an email for my Final Fantasy XIII-2 order which is two-weeks old now.

EDIT: Just checked the site and they cancelled my order and did not return my credits.

:([/QUOTE]

Well what did you do? lol Any cheating?

[quote name='bubbaducky']Well what did you do? lol Any cheating?[/QUOTE]

Not that I know of. They've cancelled my order a few other times but they always returned the credits. I opened a ticket but I doubt they'll reply to it.

The site has become shady lately.

EDIT: They said eVoice was reversed for not fulfilling the requirements. Disappointed :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Loads of new games added to the site.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13

Major League Baseball 2K12

FIFA Street

Asuras Wrath

Country Dance: All Stars

Binary Domain

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition

SSX

Top Gun: Hard Lock

Mass Effect 3

Street Fighter x Tekken

Silent Hill Downpour

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

Armored Core V

Resident Evil: Raccoon City

Ninja Gaiden 3

Kinect Rush

Silent Hill HD Collection

Capcom Digital Collection

Combat Wings: Great Battles WWII

Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends

Ridge Racer Unbounded

Birds of Steel

Blades of Time

Devil May Cry HD

[quote name='adam31']Did MCR for Privacy Guard Jan 18, still no credit. I sent them a ticket asking why.[/QUOTE]

Got my MCR credit yesterday. Longest I've had to wait for a long time.

By the way, apparently "Profinity Credit Report" is different than "Profinity." I did PCR today and got credit after doing Profinity back in September.

[quote name='Mizzou75']By the way, apparently "Profinity Credit Report" is different than "Profinity." I did PCR today and got credit after doing Profinity back in September.[/QUOTE]

yep.. did the "Profinity Credit Report" a well as the "Profinity" offer. got the "Profinity Credit Report" credit the next day...

PROFINITY CREDIT REPORT
Cost: Free
Duration: 7 days (They charge $89.95 after the trial if it isn't canceled)
Cancel: Call 877-486-9902
Notes: Can be done even if you've completed the other Profinity offer.

what are the chances I get in trouble for completing an offer using a friends info. One of my friends with different name, address needs to do a credit check might as well take advantage and do it on YF360GAMES. I think I did the same earlier for a different offer and I didnt get in trouble. Do advertisers send them the name of people that signed up or do they just send them confirmation offer was completed? Is it worth taking a shot?

Hey, for those of you who did Hydroxatone, did you guys use the Priority box it came in to send it back, or did you use your own packaging? I know there was some talk of the pre-paid label not working with the Priority box, but the instructions actually tell you to use it.

"3. Cut the Merchandise Return Label from the page and affix the label squarely onto the address side of the package, covering up the previous shipping label."

I'd probably feel more comfortable using my own packaging just so I know the post office won't reject it. Obviously, Hydroxatone wouldn't care if it got rejected...they'd just bill me for it. Just wondering how you guys did it and if you had any problems.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Hey, for those of you who did Hydroxatone, did you guys use the Priority box it came in to send it back, or did you use your own packaging? I know there was some talk of the pre-paid label not working with the Priority box, but the instructions actually tell you to use it.

"3. Cut the Merchandise Return Label from the page and affix the label squarely onto the address side of the package, covering up the previous shipping label."

I'd probably feel more comfortable using my own packaging just so I know the post office won't reject it. Obviously, Hydroxatone wouldn't care if it got rejected...they'd just bill me for it. Just wondering how you guys did it and if you had any problems.[/QUOTE]

I used my own packaging, but haven't heard a thing from them.

[quote name='Rig']I used my own packaging, but haven't heard a thing from them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response. I'll probably just use my own packaging then. Fortunately, I used a virtual credit card for the offer, so I'll just close it too in case they want to try any funny business. When I called to cancel, the guy I spoke with seemed disappointed that I knew that I could return the product. He was all like "Ok, well, your future shipments will be cancelled and we can take care of this bill right now. Do you have your credit card with you?" I asked him "Isn't this return label so I can send the product back?" Then he goes "Oh, so you don't want to keep it?" I said "No, I don't need it." So, he gave me a number to write on the package and told me to send it in. Something just feels off with them though. I'd advise everybody to keep an eye on their statements with this one.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Hey, for those of you who did Hydroxatone, did you guys use the Priority box it came in to send it back, or did you use your own packaging? I know there was some talk of the pre-paid label not working with the Priority box, but the instructions actually tell you to use it.

I'd probably feel more comfortable using my own packaging just so I know the post office won't reject it. Obviously, Hydroxatone wouldn't care if it got rejected...they'd just bill me for it. Just wondering how you guys did it and if you had any problems.[/QUOTE]

Never got my package from them. after weeks i called and told them i didnt get it and they checked tracking. they said it was delivered. my guess is USPS left it in the hallway and it was stolen. what they did was credit my account and cancel the trial. they also gave me a cancellation confermation number, the ops name and extension number.

Will anyone tell me who the sender of the Hydroxatone sample is? I signed up this morning and haven't received anything. I thought that I'd at least get a welcome e-mail by now. I'm not getting anything in my spam folder, but having the sender might help me find it.

All of my Hydroxatone emails were ending up in the Spam filter with Gmail.

The only thing I can still provide is the "order shipped" email address:
[email protected]

I finally got my MCR credit from the offer; nice.

Did anyone else get a call from the Hydroxatone people? They said something about adding buildsavers. I told them that I didn't want it, but it sounded like it would be added. They also said you had to cancel.

Do you guys know about this?

I've received two calls (on a landline; I don't use my cell) and both started into their speels. I always tell them I don't want whatever they're selling and then I hang up.

So, I guess if I start seeing some charges I'll go to my credit card company.

Just ordered SSX.

never received phone calls from Hydroxatone, but then again, I always give a fake number haha. Called to cancel, he tried having me stay with a special offer, told him i wasn't interested, he then gave me the RMA # for when i return the product. Easy offer, I'll keep an eye out on the credit card used though.

I ordered SSX a week ago when it says release day shipping, sadly I never got my game on release day and Trainn doesn't know when I will be receiving it.

I was so excited to play it on launch day with my friends, they might as well remove the release day button from the games on the site.

Cancelled evoice, and privacy guard. Sweeet. Feels good to get trials cancelled haha. Takes a weight off. I still need to do hydroxatone, so im not home free yet!

[quote name='munch']I just sent in a MCR for Hydroxatone. I'm not holding my breath.[/QUOTE]

Took about a week for mine, but, it did go through.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Did Mobile Sure and Hydroxatone, got credit for Mobile Sure after a couple of hours, still waiting on Hydroxatone. Hope it credits soon so I can order ME 3.[/QUOTE]
its not like you'll get it on release day anyway...

Equifax Complete
Cost: Free
Duration: 30 days ( $16.95 per month after trial)
Cancel: For product cancellations, please contact our customer care team at 1-866-243-8181, 7 days a week between the hours of 8:00am - 3:00am, Eastern Time Zone.

Code:
* 30 Day Free Trial is good for a limited time. At the end of the 30  day introductory period, your enrollment will automatically continue at  the regular rate of $16.95 per month unless you cancel your  subscription.
     The credit score provided under the offers described herein make  use of the Equifax Credit Score™ which is a proprietary credit model  developed by Equifax. It may be calculated using the information in your  Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit files. This score is intended  for your own educational use. There are numerous credit scores and  models available in the marketplace and lenders are likely to use a  different score when evaluating your creditworthiness.
     † Identity theft insurance underwritten by  subsidiaries or affiliates of Chartis Inc. The description herein is a  summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not  include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described.  Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and  exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all  jurisdictions.
     Equifax is a registered trademark of Equifax Inc. © 2011, Equifax Inc., Atlanta, Georgia. All rights reserved

Canceled Profinity Credit Report today. Same usual "we have an offer for a cheaper plan if you'll stay" routine, but, fairly painless.

hydroxatone is sketchy, haha. I was on the phone with them to cancel and he was telling me that i owed them like $139.00. I was like huh? The guy was very rude, and he was talking really quiet. He was talking like a mobster too. haha anyways got it cancelled.

But i didnt fully catch the return address. Anyone who did hydroxatone who sent it back already that can help me out? I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

[quote name='bubbaducky']hydroxatone is sketchy, haha. I was on the phone with them to cancel and he was telling me that i owed them like $139.00. I was like huh? The guy was very rude, and he was talking really quiet. He was talking like a mobster too. haha anyways got it cancelled.

But i didnt fully catch the return address. Anyone who did hydroxatone who sent it back already that can help me out? I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks![/QUOTE]

They told me that there was no cancellation process. To cancel you simply return the product and they'll cancel the offer upon receiving it.

^^thats what happen with me, i put the wrong address and it got resent back to sender which caused them to cancel my account just like that

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Are people still ordering the Messenger Kit for returns? Thinking about saving up credit for a 3DS.[/QUOTE]
you'd get the same amount of credit you'd get if you ordered a new game.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']you'd get the same amount of credit you'd get if you ordered a new game.[/QUOTE]

Well is that so? Thanks, I guess I shall order something else.

bread's done
Back