Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Anytime I've done an MCR it's taken then entire 14 days to get credit. Today is the 14th day since I submitted my MCR for ProtectMyScore and I've not received credit yet. Hopefully I'll receive it later today.

Edit: Just received credit for ProtectMyScore

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had 2 MCRs out since February 5th and they wont give me credit. Submitted all information, usernames that i signed up with, etc but still nothing. Wasted like $15 doing them 2 offers. :\

[quote name='jfuze']I've had 2 MCRs out since February 5th and they wont give me credit. Submitted all information, usernames that i signed up with, etc but still nothing. Wasted like $15 doing them 2 offers. :\[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that. Which offers aren't crediting? I'll try to avoid those.

The only offers I've had problems with are CreditReport.com and evoice. Both were revoked even though I used the trial for most the duration and made sure to login to each site and actually use the service.

You might want to try resubmitting the MCR. If you click on the offer link it'll show up again on the 'view click history' page where you'll be able to request the credit again.

[quote name='adam31']Same here, it will be 10 business days tomorrow since I put in the MCR.[/QUOTE]

Got credited today, or 12 full days after submitting MCR (10 business days).

Anybody get their ghost recon shipped today? Just wondering because I noticed games don't have release day shipping beneath then anymore and didn't receive an email today

[quote name='SylvianLight']Yes, I have received credit for both offers.[/QUOTE]

How long did Identity Guard take for you? Claims its instant on the site, but its been hours and nothing yet for me.

I finally got credit today for Protect My Score. As everyone has stated, YF360G will indeed take the entire allocated time period to grant you your credit.

[quote name='aspen1284']How long did Identity Guard take for you? Claims its instant on the site, but its been hours and nothing yet for me.[/QUOTE]

I had to do the MCR. So you have to wait until it lets you request the MCR and after that it's 10 business days.

Not the fastest process but you'll get it eventually.

[quote name='scrface']Anybody get their ghost recon shipped today? Just wondering because I noticed games don't have release day shipping beneath then anymore and didn't receive an email today[/QUOTE]
Just updating that mine now says shipped so hopefully tomorrow

I've found that they won't ship a game until you ask about it. The past 5 games, I've waited 2 weeks from when I get the shipped e-mail, send them a message, and they reply "Oh it shipped out but must have gotten loss, I've sent a replacement." They don't even bat an eyelash, they're just BSing lol. No biggie I still get it, but kind of annoying.

Identity Lookout is sending me to surveyscout.com, what gives? Would love to do another offer...

Oh, Sportsman Knife offer, has anyone been successful in canceling this, and if so, how?

Both my offers were counted and I placed my order for Mass Effect 3 three days ago with the shipment still listed as pending as of today.

Watch out, I got a charge from Identity Guard, 14 days after I cancelled by email. I called up their support and got it refunded, but still everyone watch your credit card statements!

Filled out 2 MCR's & a support ticket for Protect My Score. They got back to me saying they have contacted themm but still haven't gotten a response. The wait continues.

Still haven't sent ME3 after more than a week; sent an email and of course have had no reply. Coupled with waiting three weeks to be credited for one of my offers and it's pretty clear this company is full of shit now.

This will be the last time I use a Trainn site.

TRAINN is in full scam mode now. They wont send games or do MCRs unless I write 5 e-mails to them. Sucks because this site used to be amazing a few years ago.

I'm moving in 2 weeks and have two game orders still open. Can only imagine how ridiculous this is going to end up.

[quote name='jfuze']TRAINN is in full scam mode now. They wont send games or do MCRs unless I write 5 e-mails to them. Sucks because this site used to be amazing a few years ago.
[/QUOTE]

People have been saying that for a few years....sorry you're having bad luck but most people are having no issues. Or I'm just lucky.

[quote name='Kent K25']People have been saying that for a few years....sorry you're having bad luck but most people are having no issues. Or I'm just lucky.[/QUOTE]

How fast do you get a game after submitting an order?

I'm with Kent K25, i've never had a problem with TRAINN, except for maybe once in 4 years. Sorry you guys are having trouble, but don't give up on 'em, just keep asking for help/updates on your order through support tickets.
To answer you're other question, I'd usually get my game within 5 business days, unless it was Release Day shipping.
On another note, I'm pretty interested in this expansion site. Curious to see the other ways to get credit/games.

I almost always receive a game within a week of an order. (I don't think I've done any release date games.)

I'm another that has almost no issues with them.

there's a banner about it on the Games tab with the lines:

"more rewards. more ways to earn. receive games faster. and more!"

[quote name='Rig']I almost always receive a game within a week of an order. (I don't think I've done any release date games.)

I'm another that has almost no issues with them.[/QUOTE]

After waiting 10 days for a MCR, received my last game a week after ordering...however had major issues with the two orders before that (took 3 weeks to a month)

I never had issues with getting a game until October. Since then it's taking me no less than a month after ordering to get the game. I order it and typically get "shipped" after 7 days. Once it ships, I wait typically 2 weeks before complaining.

With the one game, I said something and they said something about verifying my address. Went through that , they said it shipped, then it never showed, contacted them, they said it shipped but no tracking so they'd send a replacement and I got it. Next FOUR games, and every one I've ordered, I've gone through this:

Order -> 7-10 days it "ships" -> Wait 2 weeks, contact them and complain, response is "Oh we shipped it but we can't track it so we'll ship another -> Shows up 2 days later.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']
Order -> 7-10 days it "ships" -> Wait 2 weeks, contact them and complain, response is "Oh we shipped it but we can't track it so we'll ship another -> Shows up 2 days later.[/QUOTE]

Yep. They are hoping people forget about it and never contact them to get their games. That is the only explanation.

I finally got my game, after more than a month of delays and runarounds. Like I said, I'll find another way in the future to get games - I'm done with TRAINN.

Bill My Parents
Cost: Free
Duration: 30 days
Cancel: 1-858-677-0080

YourFree360Games: http://www.yourfree360games.com/offclick.php?id=19348

To receive credit for this offer you must order a Teen card. Use of a promotional or coupon code will invalidate credit. Immediate cancellations of the product or service will result in credit being revoked and your account being closed. Please try the advertisers service or product to it fullest.
Terms & Conditions:

Code:
             Free Trials
 From time to time and at BillMyParents sole discretion, BillMyParents may offer a free trial period to first-time customers, limit 1 per household and/or Payment Method provided. Where such an offer is made, at the time of registration for your free trial, your credit/check card or banking account will be authorized for 1 month of service plus applicable taxes, although your payment funding source will not be charged for the duration of the free trial period. Other terms of free trial offers, including duration of free trial, may vary. Specific details of your free trial not covered in these Terms of Use will be explained on the web page you land on prior to beginning the sign-up process or as part of the sign-up process. Your trial period begins the day you sign up for BillMyParents membership, not the day you receive your BillMyParents Prepaid MasterCard.

Upon completion of the free trial period, your subscription to BillMyParents will renew automatically on a monthly basis regardless of the length of your free trial period. The first day following the expiration of your free trial period will be your anniversary date for billing purposes during your Membership Term. Your Payment Method will be charged the recurring monthly membership fees and any applicable sales tax on the day following the expiration of your free trial period unless you have chosen to cancel your subscription prior to the conclusion of the free trial period. YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PRIOR TO THE END OF THE FREE TRIAL OFFER TO AVOID CHARGES TO YOUR PAYMENT METHOD. You will not receive any notification from BillMyParents at the expiration of your free trial. Please note the expiration date of your free trial for your records.
Didn't work for me. Received this error:

We are sorry. Your teen is not eligible for a BillMyParents SpendSmart Card at this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like TRAINN's MO now is to automatically change the status of an order to SHIPPED exactly a week after the order is placed no matter what.

As soon as the order listed as shipped (a week after I submitted it), I put in a ticket asking for the tracking number. After 5 days, I was told the game was sent by "local post" and no tracking number was available. REALLY?

The game showed up two days after their response. HMM, Would TRAINN actually send a game with no confirmation of where it is or if it had been received already??? I DOUBT IT. Something is fishy. Would definitely not be surprised if the game is never sent until complaints are heard. Except the release day shipping games that is.

In the future, I highly recommend everyone to submit a ticket right after placing the order demanding a tracking number. Maybe if enough people start questioning this stuff, something will get changed.

[quote name='Hostile 17']I finally got my game, after more than a month of delays and runarounds. Like I said, I'll find another way in the future to get games - I'm done with TRAINN.[/QUOTE]

Is their an alternative site for games like this?

[quote name='alc919']Did anyone get MCR for Protect my Score?[/QUOTE]

Yep, have patience, for I had to have it. Took 3 or 4 weeks since I requested the MCR, but it came through. Ugh.

Now they've updated the list of games today, but no big name games I'd really care about.

mando

[quote name='adonis 27']http://games.megafreebie.com/

however, I've used it before and don't recommend it. you have to do 4 offers to get a game (though it is nice to be able to pick a PS3). A lot of the offers are the same from YF360G too.[/QUOTE]

They would do so much better if it was 2 offers instead of 4. However that $100 Amazon Gift Card isn't looking so bad..

Just my recent experience with Trainn:

I ordered a game on June 12 (in the afternoon)...it said shipped on the website on the 19th, and it arrived today.

And, the final stop:

I had ordered Dragons Dogma, did an Amazon return on 6/22, and just got $67.XX in my account today.

[quote name='mando6599']Hey, TRAINN just updated their site! Doesn't seem as if the rewards changed though. Check it out![/QUOTE]

yeah, they did. now the cheap offers only get you .5 credits. you have to do 2 of them now to get 1 credit. games still cost 2 credits. great job trainn. seems you finally realized you were getting screwed by offering 2.99 offers.

[quote name='lakers2008']yeah, they did. now the cheap offers only get you .5 credits. you have to do 2 of them now to get 1 credit. games still cost 2 credits. great job trainn. seems you finally realized you were getting screwed by offering 2.99 offers.[/QUOTE]

They've been running the site the same way for years; they wouldn't/couldn't stick around if they weren't making money.

I'm guessing they made the switch because this will help them bring in a whole new batch of offers...that prolly don't pay them as much. The site has been at a trickle for new offers for months now. (All just a guess though.)

Kinda glad I have zero credits left. Unless a couple *really* easy offers come up, I'm prolly done with them.

I don't like the changes. Half credits means it'll take twice as much work and twice as much money to get enough credits for games. This will result in less rewards since there is a limited number of cheap offers to begin with.

[quote name='Rig']Kinda glad I have zero credits left. Unless a couple *really* easy offers come up, I'm prolly done with them.[/QUOTE]

Yup, glad I just cashed out too. I actually did the exact same thing you did (with Dragon's Dogma even). I hadn't planned on ordering anything until August/September, but I also wasn't 100% confident in their ability to still be around by that time. I really appreciate everything Trainn has been able to do for me these past 5 years, but these offers will REALLY have to be simple now to justify doing 4 of them to get a $60 game.

bread's done
Back