Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I placed an order before the credits changed to .5 and my game hasnt shipped yet. Do you guys think they will cancel the order or leave it alone?

[quote name='jfuze']I placed an order before the credits changed to .5 and my game hasnt shipped yet. Do you guys think they will cancel the order or leave it alone?[/QUOTE]

If you already had two credits when you redeemed them, I'm sure you'll be fine.

ah man.. i went to the YF360 site today and seen that they changed it. i was holding on to 2 credits for a while cause i didnt know what to order. now it says i have -96 credits. anyone know if ill be able to order something?

[quote name='DoPeSun']ah man.. i went to the YF360 site today and seen that they changed it. i was holding on to 2 credits for a while cause i didnt know what to order. now it says i have -96 credits. anyone know if ill be able to order something?[/QUOTE]

I'm quite surprised they'd change the completed offer credits like that.

I'd put in a (firm, but friendly) support ticket asking if they could correct it.

im still waiting for my MCR to go thru, fuck hate this, never had and issue before with trainn (almost 4yrs) and now i've had two

[quote name='Rig']I'm quite surprised they'd change the completed offer credits like that.

I'd put in a (firm, but friendly) support ticket asking if they could correct it.[/QUOTE]

I did. Last night. They replied and fixed it this morning.. I can order again.

Just out of curiosity, for the long-timers, how many games have you gotten from YF360G? I just counted and my last order was number 43. I'm actually impressed that there have been that many different offers to do over the span of five years. My first two offers were Gamefly and True.com on May 6th, 2007, and my first game ordered was Gears of War (on the same day).

True.com for me on May 7, 2007. My first game (Guitar Hero II bundle) was ordered on the 14th.

I've had
three accounts
. Can only access two, as they closed one of them.

46 games on the two I have access to. Would have had a good amount on the other account. Six orders were canceled by them. It was a weird time when they knew I was doing duplicate offers across the accounts.

One awesome thing I don't remember getting was a $100 Best Buy Gift Card. Do not remember them offering that.

Also: :lol: at the number of Guitar Hero bundles I had received. ;)

Haha, yeah, I had 7 GHII bundles in a row at one point. Selling them is what allowed me to spend $500 on a PS3 (I wasn't brave enough to just continuously return them to Amazon back then). I vaguely remember the $100 Best Buy gift card deal. Wasn't that because the GH bundles were out of stock and they just offered that as a solution?

[quote name='Rig']I think you're right. I believe they had a GHIII shortage, now that you mention it.[/QUOTE]

Yes there was a shortage. I was one of the victims. Didn't get my GHIII bundle until about 6 weeks after release.

My first offer was Blockbuster on Jan 2, 2008, and I made my first order, which was Guitar Hero III, on January 3, 2008.

I only ordered 20 games. I wish I had done more!

53 games ordered for me, with currently enough credit for 1 more. probably NHL 13. over 200 people referred under me to the site.

first offers At Home Rewards, Privacy Matters, Simply You, and Yahoo Success Center all on Nov 12, 07. 1st games Assassins Creed and GH3 Bundle Nov 12.

My first 2 offers were Offical Nascar Club and Netflix, Dec 2006. About 1 year before I even had an Xbox 360. GH3 was also my first game, which ended up shipping directly from Red Octane.

I've got about 11 games from them with enough credits for 5 more.

What's up with referral accounts? My progress says I need a credit and 2 referrals as usual but doesn't list how many referrals I have when I know for sure I have 2 to use and just need the credit.

Yeah, the overhaul could have been done a bit better. Even worse, it's still impossible to search the game list, I think.

Anyways, just locked in Skyrim; better late than never, and better free than $30-40. Does the site do preorders anymore? Would like to put some credits down on Persona 4 Arena now rather than waiting an extra week for verification after it's released.

Also, I don't know if I've shared this before (or if someone else has), but Survey Scout is pretty much a free offer. The requirements say you have to pay for a membership, but the registration really just leads to a TrialPay offer wall, with a few free trials (Stamps.com, etc). As soon as you complete one of those, it unlocks the Survey Scout membership, which credits exactly instantly on whatever Trainn site you're doing.

Quick-Cut Pruning Saw
Cost: $8.95 for shipping and handling
Duration: 30 days
Cancel: "There are no purchase commitments to meet and you may cancel at any time by notifying us by phone. " No phone number listed!

YourFree360Games: http://www.yourfree360games.com/offclick.php?id=19425

Offer

Requirements: To receive credit for the Quick-Cut Pruning Saw offer, you must order the Quick-Cut Pruning Saw

Reporting time: Upon completing the requirements, credit for this offer is typically applied to your account instantly
Terms & Conditions:

Code:
 Submit your order below and we'll send you the Pruning Pull Saw, a  $40 retail value. You pay just $8.95 for shipping and handling.
  If you are pleased with the Pruning Pull Saw, do nothing and each  month we will automatically send you a brand new Quick-Cut Pull Saw to  add to your collection. Subsequent shipments range in price from  $39.95-$49.95 plus shipping and handling. You are under no obligation to  continue. Plus, up to four times a year you will automatically receive  special products to preview. You will be notified in advance with  descriptions and pricing and will have 10 days to decline the preview.  Your credit card will remain on file and all future shipments will be  charged to the card unless otherwise notified.

Every saw in the collection is guaranteed to meet your standards for  quality, appearance and performance. If any saw doesn't meet your  expectations, you can return it at your expense within 30 days of  purchase — no questions asked. There are no purchase commitments to meet  and you may cancel at any time by notifying us by phone. The Pruning  Pull Saw is yours to keep whether or not you purchase additional saws!
  You must be 18 years of age or older and all orders are subject to  approval. Limit one per household. Offers are subject to change and are  open to residents of the U.S. Out-of-stock titles and free items may be  replaced by alternate selections. Offer is good only while supplies  last.

I don't plan on doing this offer. I usually only do offers at this price range after doing a free or really cheap offer. I'm usually willing to spend about 10$ to get a free game.

This offer does not show a phone number on the offer page. When offers charge your credit card, their phone number is posted with the charge. You can pull up this info on your credit card management site.

The company behind the offer is NAMG:

http://namginc.com/

[email protected]

They've posted quite a few offers lately and never seem to have a visible phone number on their offer pages. I don't think I've actually tried any of their offers.

site has gone to shit, game still hasnt gone to shipped and its been 10 days and my mcr still hasnt gone thru

[quote name='alc919']site has gone to shit, game still hasnt gone to shipped and its been 10 days and my mcr still hasnt gone thru[/QUOTE]

my game just now shipped after being ordered 3 weeks ago. Wtf. Still 2 open MCRs too over 3 weeks old.

They must be having problems with their offer provider or something, causing delayed/missing/unfulfillable credits and possibly a lack of cash to buy the games. I put in a support ticket unrelated to shipping times or credit issues and it was answered less than 9 hours later.

I wonder if they are still ordering games from Amazon.com I just saw " Guitar Hero World Tour: Guitar Bundle " for $89.99 would be a nice pick up. You know what I mean?

I was thinking of getting the GH Aerosmith bundle and selected it a few days ago, but apparently they realized how badly this would end and changed all the GH bundles to game-only.

EDIT: Skyrim allegedly shipped this afternoon. Should've shipped Saturday but from the complaints I'm seeing I guess I should be thankful it shipped at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
What happen? Just logged in for the first time in a month and everythings different. Says I have zero of the 120 credits needed. 120 credits and each offer is .5 or 1 credit? Are they smoking crack?

Sounds like just a glitch in the system. Switch out rewards, and if that doesn't work I guess you'll have to send in a support ticket.

[quote name='scrface']What happen? Just logged in for the first time in a month and everythings different. Says I have zero of the 120 credits needed. 120 credits and each offer is .5 or 1 credit? Are they smoking crack?[/QUOTE]

Send in a support ticket.. After their site change i lost my credits. They fixed it right away and gave my credits back..

Skyrim arrived while I was Monday afternoon. I've done other Trainn sites before so I'm not really surprised that it worked out well enough, it just seems like there's a lot more potential for something to go wrong with this one.

Anyone know how they handle items that are priced differently now than at release? I'm looking at the Gears of War 3 controller, since my white controller has a loose joystick and my brother spilled orange juice on my Fable 3 one. It was 50-60 bucks last year, but now Amazon (which they do still seem to be ordering through) has them at $80.

Lastly, will they do limited or collector's editions of items? Really interested in getting RE6 Archives edition for cheap. With the new credit system implemented, I suppose they could list that for 3 credits instead of 2.

[quote name='FEGuy']
Anyone know how they handle items that are priced differently now than at release? I'm looking at the Gears of War 3 controller, since my white controller has a loose joystick and my brother spilled orange juice on my Fable 3 one. It was 50-60 bucks last year, but now Amazon (which they do still seem to be ordering through) has them at $80.[/quote]

In the past...they'd order the item for you. So, it's possible they would the controller. BUT, they may use a seller other than Amazon. If Amazon's price is too high, and they can get it cheaper, you may get it from another website/seller.

Lastly, will they do limited or collector's editions of items? Really interested in getting RE6 Archives edition for cheap. With the new credit system implemented, I suppose they could list that for 3 credits instead of 2.

In the past, they rarely did CE's/LE's. You can always ask and point them to a specific game. Most of the time though, they only do the vanilla copies.

Also, when they do a CE/LE, they usually post in the title that it's gonna be one of those editions.

Instant Effect
Cost: $1.99 for shipping and handling
Cancel: Call 1-800-672-2259 to cancel.
Credits: 1
Note: Must return product within two weeks after cancelling.

YourFree360Games: http://www.yourfree360games.com/offclick.php?id=19434

Offer

Code:
Requirements: To receive credit for the Instant Effect offer, you must order the Instant Effect trial 

Reporting time: Upon completing the requirements, credit for this offer is typically applied to your account instantly
Terms & Conditions:

Code:
Please send me Instant Effect to try risk free for 30-days. I will be billed S&P $1.99 today. With the 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, I just have to call within 30 days of receipt and then have 2 weeks to return Instant Effect to avoid additional charges. If I keep Instant Effect, I will be billed two payments of $69.95, 30 days and 60 days following receipt of my shipment. Then unless I cancel, I will continue to receive a new 60 day supply every 2 months for $69.95 per month plus $6.95 S&P which will be billed to the card I provide today. By clicking "Rush My Order", I authorize Instant Effect to charge my card for each shipment as described above. NJ residents pay sales tax. I can call customer service at 1-800-672-2259 at any time to cancel. My 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee covers every shipment of Instant Effect.
You have to return this product. You can actually avoid a charge returning the product by refusing the shipment. Write 'REFUSED' on the package and tell the USPS you do not want to accept the deliver.

Celtrixa
Cost: $1.99 for shipping and handling
Cancel: Call (866) 922-9791 to cancel.
Credits: 1
Note: Must return product within two weeks after cancelling.

YourFree360Games: http://www.yourfree360games.com/offclick.php?id=19433

Offer

Code:
Requirements: To receive credit for the Celtrixa offer, you must order the Celtrixa trial 

Terms & Conditions

Code:
I want to take advantage of a risk free trial of Celtrixa®.  I will be sent 2 bottles of Celtrixa® and pay only the reduced shipping and processing fee of $1.99 today. I understand that during my 30 day trial period I can just call customer service at (866) 922-9791 to receive a return number and return the jars within two weeks and I will not be charged. At the end of the 30 day trial, I need to do nothing and I will be enrolled in the auto-ship program and will receive a 60 day supply every 2 months until I tell you to stop. By clicking "Get Started Today" I authorize that for my trial shipment and each future shipment my card will be billed $59.95 30 and 60 days after receipt, plus $6.95 shipping and processing upon shipment. All NJ residents will be charged sales tax. Of course I can call to cancel any time to avoid future shipments and each shipment will always be covered by a 30 day money back return guarantee. All I have to do is call within 30 days of receipt, return the jars with my return number as instructed - even if they are empty - and I can always receive a refund (less shipping and processing). International shipment prices will be converted and charged in US Dollars ($). HST, other taxes and customs duties may apply.
Very similar to the 'Instant Effect' offer. Once again it requires ending something back.

I received instant credit for this offer. Afterwards I completed the 'Instant Effect' offer and did not receive an instant credit. Both products say they're from 'Hydroxatone'. I'll update if I receive credit for both, I'm doubtful though.

I've put in MCR's for both Instant Effect and Celtrixia.

Cancelling them has been kinda painful. I've tried a few times to call them, and, get put on hold for forever. I've also tried emailing their support email; haven't heard back (of course).

Looks like they updated for August

- Madden NFL 13
- NHL 13
- Sleeping Dogs
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Darksiders 2
- Risen 2
- Persona 4 Arena
- Damage Inc
- Transformers Fall of Cybertron
- NCAA Football 13
- Ice Age Continental Drift
- Mi Coach

Question for anyone who did Great Fun and received the $40 gift card...did yours come with an activation code from the company? I realized I had never activated mine, and now I can't since I don't know the activation code, and I'm pretty annoyed by this. Any advice? Thanks!

[quote name='Rig']I've put in MCR's for both Instant Effect and Celtrixia.

Cancelling them has been kinda painful. I've tried a few times to call them, and, get put on hold for forever. I've also tried emailing their support email; haven't heard back (of course).[/QUOTE]

Finally sat on hold for a while and got it done. They canceled both trials on the one phone call. Gave me my RMA#'s to return the stuff but they have to be done in separate packages (obviously).

Celtrixia and Instant Effect, which are both Hydroxatone, never answer their phone. I sent two emails to them requesting they cancel the trials.

Previously I refused the packages they sent. Today one of the packages arrived again, so either the post office didn't send it back to them or they (hydroxatone) sent it back to me. This time I'm going to mark out my name and address and refuse it again. If that doesn't work I'll ship it back to them.

I'll probably also contact my credit card company and let them know that Hydroxatone isn't allowing me to cancel.

Really not too much of a hassle since they offer good customer support over email.

EDIT:

For some reason I find it quite difficult to check the MCR status with the new layout. Here's a direct link to the page:

http://www.yourfree360games.com/mcr.php

I should have a decision on Instant Effect this Friday if they are still operating under the same policy where they make a decision within 10 business days of submitting the MCR.

It took three tries of calling for me before I finally got a human to answer the phone with Instant Effect/Celtrixia. (When they did he was actually pretty friendly.) I called really early in the morning.

I also did get cancellation emails afterwards.

EDIT: Yeah, the MCR system and Support Tickets are more cumbersome.
I submitted my MCR for Instant Effect on 8/10 - Still no word
I submitted my MCR for Celtrixia on 8/13 - Still no word

Sent a Support Ticket today...we'll see what happens...

[quote name='SylvianLight']I should have a decision on Instant Effect this Friday if they are still operating under the same policy where they make a decision within 10 business days of submitting the MCR.[/QUOTE]

I just submitted one for Profinity yesterday; I believe the page still said 10 business days. Whether or not that actually turns out to be the case is another matter, but personally I've never had to wait more than 13 days including weekends on any Trainn site.

still have 3 MCRs including the Celtrixa offer.

the other 2 MCRs are from february.

no responses. and i know i deserve the 2 credits because the Belisi offers charged me full (it was my fault, though the company was really shady).

but yeah... still no response from TRAINN regarding the 2 MCRs

bread's done
Back