Free Xbox Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More!

they show up instantly. well, I'm not sure about instantly but its right away.
And man .. how many of you guys gave out fake numbers for eFax? they're getting so bad they actually called me to confirm I actually wanted to sign up .. lol

Got my wii points card in the mail today. My prize request was accpeted last night and it said the package would be delivered on Friday, but it came today with overnight shipping. Nice.

Just to confirm it is totally possible to do this without any of the credit card offers, although i was getting pretty worried when I needed something like .3 points to get the card and I only had 3 offers left that hadn't been denied.

I had enough points for the wii points card. I ordered it then they dissaproved it cause i put in a fake phone number. thats the only thing thats fake. got credited back but lost 3 points. 3 points penalty for fake info. so now i cant get my wiipoints. most of the shits i did all dissaproved. i followed instructions, i did them correctly. still fucked. the only way i can get enough points is through referral.

please help and thanks:
http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=6055

EDIT: they will call u

why would you give fake info for the prize though? that's like, the one time i would give them the real info.

[quote name='spincut']why would you give fake info for the prize though? that's like, the one time i would give them the real info.[/QUOTE]

ONLY the phone number is fake. i didnt know they gonna call me. i thought they just send u the prize to ur home address and thats it.

I made sure my information on their website was 110% real down to the last digit and 100% real on the one CC offer I did, since Ididn't wanna risk one bad phone # to risk the 7.50 in points. Of course, that didn't work even tho eFax did call me, I'm at 29.85 now though

Just got my call from Gaming Lagoon .. they can't ship to PO Boxes, so if you have one .. change it to a street address .. and they're shipping my prize out tonight overnight shipping and said it'll be here tomorrow .. so I'd definitely say A++++ for Gaming Lagoon.

just out of curiosity, how do they know its your real phone number or not initially? i mean, i didnt give my "home" phone in it, i gave my out of state cell phone that i actively carry though (not sure if this even matters for other prizes liek the xbox360 points, maybe just the wii points).

just out of curiosity, how do they know its your real phone number or not initially? i mean, i didnt give my "home" phone in it, i gave my out of state cell phone that i actively carry though (not sure if this even matters for other prizes liek the xbox360 points, maybe just the wii points)

[quote name='lilboo']Well as soon as I got it, I had went to that chat room to cancel. Apparently everything has been canceled..but I can still log-in...I never got a "SORRY TO SEE YOU GO!! :whistle2:(" e-mail..and that $1.00 is still on hold. But I'll wait until tomorrow to see if it all goes away..and I'll go back and see if my account is still there.[/QUOTE]
How'd the cancelling go with eFax btw? I'm going to be cancelling later today.

you mean for any prize? so, even if it's the right number but you dont pick up the phone they cancel it? (otherwise i'm not sure how they would know).

I'm not sure to be honest .. they might call and leave a message. Maybe others can give what occured with their prize. I do know they called me and asked for a street address and confirmed my prize.

[quote name='Foladar']How'd the cancelling go with eFax btw? I'm going to be cancelling later today.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that it's all good now. I went to the chatroom--BTW this takes a while because they type slow/offer other deals-- and they said it was canceled. Though, I never got the e-mail saying SORRY TO SEE YOU GO, but the hold for $1 on my check card did end up going away. So I assume it's all good.

But I guess I'm still gonna get spam because today I got an email "SO DOES EVERY1 NO BOUT UR NEW NUMBER?! LOLZ" (k wasnt THAT, but you know I mean)

..So We'll see. I may go back and "cancel" again.. and see what they say LOL

anybody do the silver tag thing? I'm thinking of trying my best to get to 16 and then just use that fucker and get my wii points

When I click on the live chat for cancelling efax, it says the page is missing. Not cool. ANyway, I had my Wii points confirmed yesterday and they arrived today as well. Very fast and very awesome. These guys must really be making money from all of this to be able to ship items out that fast.

What's the silver tag thing?

And what's with everyone saying they call you? Gaminglagoon nor eFax ever called me..and I reached my 22+ points. My points should be here tomorrow actually and I never got any phone calls.

eFax called me earlier confirming I did want to signup with them, I'm guessing they had alot of cancels/false signups or something .. and then Gaming Lagoon confirmed which prize I did want, then said I needed to give a street address for them to ship.

[quote name='lilboo']What's the silver tag thing?[/quote]

It's the one for 6 points that requires a paypal account.

[quote name='SpazX']It's the one for 6 points that requires a paypal account.[/QUOTE]

Ooh yeah! I did that. That was EASY! Sign up like it tells you. Wait for your points to show up. Then to cancel, this is what you do.

Log into your PayPal account and you'll see the "Payment"..and click on it. Scroll to the bottom and click "Unsubscribe" and you'll go through "R U SURE?!?" basically. So yeah, just unsubscribe and that is ALL!

BTW--Any word from you about them damn psychics? Oh also, I forget----did you get the 25 points from that too?

[quote name='lilboo']Ooh yeah! I did that. That was EASY! Sign up like it tells you. Wait for your points to show up. Then to cancel, this is what you do.

Log into your PayPal account and you'll see the "Payment"..and click on it. Scroll to the bottom and click "Unsubscribe" and you'll go through "R U SURE?!?" basically. So yeah, just unsubscribe and that is ALL!

BTW--Any word from you about them damn psychics? Oh also, I forget----did you get the 25 points from that too?[/quote]

Awesome, I'll try it and hope it works...

The psychic one didn't credit and one of the charges changed to the actual charge I had, but the bigger one hasn't gone away yet, but it's still pending, so it should be off soon.

[quote name='lilboo']Ooh yeah! I did that. That was EASY! Sign up like it tells you. Wait for your points to show up. Then to cancel, this is what you do.

BTW--Any word from you about them damn psychics? Oh also, I forget----did you get the 25 points from that too?[/QUOTE]
Cool I was wondering if this was easy to cancel. Edit I just did and got credit in about 2 min and canceled in about 1 min. This is an easy 6 points.

Do you mind if I update the OP to include this? I will give you credit.

Well that thing didn't credit yet, so it's not going to, along with another offer I did. Oh well, I'm officially giving this up for like the 3rd time since they've disapproved so many offers I don't think it's possible to actually get 9 more points.

[quote name='spoo']Cool I was wondering if this was easy to cancel. Edit I just did and got credit in about 2 min and canceled in about 1 min. This is an easy 6 points.

Do you mind if I update the OP to include this? I will give you credit.[/QUOTE]

Sure, please do! More then happy to help people around here!

[quote name='Popnmusic']For the silver tag offer did you guys put fake info when signing up?[/QUOTE]
I used my normal info but I fake the phone on most.

how many time can you do an offer? because there arent that many offers to choose from, and i didnt really see any offers that looked good and stuff

Seems they added some new stuff:

Wii HD Component Cable - 21.99 pts
Xbox 360 64Mb Memory Unit - 29.99 pts
Wii play with wii remote - 65.00 pts

i have a couple people that signed up under me it seems, but no refferal activity, i wonder though if either the people that i reffered have all done zero offers, or if something is broken?

if anyone else signs up under let me know when you start geting points so i can check my refferal activity again.

i ordered my wii points again and it still havent processed yet. its been 5 hrs.
the first time i ordered my wii points got denied cause i put a fake phone number.

Its possible that they haven't done any surveys. I have two people signed up under me and they've earned a total up .99 points for me.

Trunks - It took 8 hours for them to process mine. My points card was ordered from ebgames.

yeah it's possible i guess, but i started in doing something as soon as i signed up, so far i got nothing under their activity.

Some people just sign up and give up, I've got four different referals I recall offhand that have done nothing too.

[quote name='chewster777']Has anyone tried making multiple accounts to get even more free stuff? Or would you have to have a different address?[/QUOTE]
Dunno, I just got 1600 Marketplace points from gaminglagoon, through Amazon, so legit.

Billing address is from Diana Budd, Spring Hill, FL
Just wondering if people have the same billing address, whoever got it.
I might try for a second go, but don't know if it's possible...
Seems like a relatively new system.

so for the Xbox point people have gotten both shipped retail cards (overnight seemingly!) and emailed codes?

[quote name='TheGreat2nd']Dunno, I just got 1600 Marketplace points from gaminglagoon, through Amazon, so legit.

Billing address is from Diana Budd, Spring Hill, FL
Just wondering if people have the same billing address, whoever got it.
I might try for a second go, but don't know if it's possible...
Seems like a relatively new system.[/QUOTE]
Yes, same billing address.
They'll remove your second account however if it has the same address, dunno about the rest.

bread's done
Back