Free Xbox Microsoft Points, Wii Points, DS Lites, PSP, WoW Sub cards and More!

Yes you can do them again by making them available from the "Disapproved" offers .. make sure you clear cookies every few offers as well. And I don't see why the CC thing wouldn't work, the eFax only put a hold on $1.

[quote name='Legolas813']There have been some point requirement increases:

2000 Wii Points - now 24 points; used to be 22 points
Wii Classic Controller - now 25 points; used to be 24 points[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, I requested it when it was 22 points and it was possessed for 22 points, but now it says they charged me 24 points?! I asked them what the deal was this morning using their forums but they didn't really tell me anything.

EDIT: OK I don't think I was charged more then 22 points for the card looking through my back emails but it is odd how it says 24 points now.

I got my 1600 Live Points today.

Next I want to get some Xbox Live time, so if anybody could help me out by signing up under me that would be fantastic and greatly appreciated!

My link is in my signature.

[quote name='spoo']Hmmm, I requested it when it was 22 points and it was possessed for 22 points, but now it says they charged me 24 points?! I asked them what the deal was this morning using their forums but they didn't really tell me anything.

EDIT: OK I don't think I was charged more then 22 points for the card looking through my back emails but it is odd how it says 24 points now.[/QUOTE]

Same here. But don't worry, you were only charged 22. Your remaining points will stay the same, even though it now says you were charged 24. Just disregard it. No real change was made if you already ordered.

[quote name='Legolas813']Same here. But don't worry, you were only charged 22. Your remaining points will stay the same, even though it now says you were charged 24. Just disregard it. No real change was made if you already ordered.[/QUOTE]
I figured this out it is odd how they have this codded. Also the mods @ the forums are worthless, how hard would it have been for them to explain why it is showing the current price instead of paid price.

Yeah those mods on the forum are pretty poor at best .. they don't have a clue whats going on, they just say whatever they think of at the time.

I honestly didn't find any of the offers to be too long or anyhting .. I felt the whole website was too easy imo .. already got another $6 towards my WoW cards.

Got my Wii points card in the mail today!

Thanks to Gaming Lagoon, and an unrelated online survey that got me a $10 Amazon GC, I was able to snag a Classic Controller and two Wii Points Cards (4,000 points) for only $29.64 (over $61 value).

[quote name='Foladar']I honestly didn't find any of the offers to be too long or anyhting .. I felt the whole website was too easy imo .. already got another $6 towards my WoW cards.[/quote]

how do you keep going after you used up all the offers?

^ Either get refferal points or wait for them to add new offers, which could take a while. In short: If you've already ordered one free item, don't expect another. You won't be able to keep getting points forever.

[quote name='botticus']Might as well see if I can score another Wii points card. Signed up under TheGreat2nd.

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=13234[/QUOTE]
:D
Only need a few more points to another 1600 points :D

EDIT: BTW, how do referrals work?
Do you need to cash out, or make a certain amount of points before I see benefits?

[quote name='TheGreat2nd']New account, new address?
Or new account, same address?[/QUOTE]

New account, same address lol
If they catch on, it's no biggie since I already got a card. We'll see.

BTW... why is there only 1 page of offers????? ::CONFUSED::

[quote name='sprintsucks5892']The silvertag auctions offer seems to be back on the avalible offers page.[/QUOTE]
I'll update the OP, this is the easiest points.

[quote name='lilboo']They have a 12.50 "Lifelock" offer up. Of course it requires a CC...
Anyone gonna risk trying?![/quote]

I've just been using Paypal's virtual debit card.

Ok I did it..AND!!

The offer you have completed with the below information has been verified as completed by Hosting Lagoon:
Offer Name: (IC - Lifelock)

Your account has been credited 12.50 points.

Woo hoo! It worked! Now lemme see if I can hurry up and cancel this.. lmao

[quote name='Foladar']They also added a "short survey" for $2 that appears to be free .. anyone do that one too?[/quote]

If you are talking about the sleep one I did it... VERY easy 2 points.

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=11295

my link^ Im half way there!

Im gonna try to get a debit card so I can do some cash offers. does the life lock one require you to cancel anything?

Wow, that was a quick 12.50!

I signed up, got approved in about 10 minutes. Called & canceled. Woo hoo!

That brought me up to now being only 6 points away :)

[quote name='lilboo']Wow, that was a quick 12.50!

I signed up, got approved in about 10 minutes. Called & canceled. Woo hoo!

That brought me up to now being only 6 points away :)[/quote]

I need to work on getting that one :)

[quote name='Popnmusic']New prizes available:

Wii Pro Gamer's Case [30.00 pts]
Wii G-Pak Case [30.00 pts][/QUOTE]
Updated OP thanks, on a side note those look like the 2 crappiest cases for the Wii :whistle2:#

how long does the wii points take to ship it to u? mines shipped on the 16th on friday. i still havent gotten yet. its been a week

[quote name='trunks982']how long does the wii points take to ship it to u? mines shipped on the 16th on friday. i still havent gotten yet. its been a week[/QUOTE]

They ship Priority Mail, so 2-3 days tops.

bread's done
Back