FS - 26 Amiibo for sale for Rent W: FFTCG Theme decks/Booster packs/box... Tomb Raider Rise PS4/Blazblue Nendoroids

[quote name='Amblix']It'll come along eventually. ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh no, I've found it, but I just need to raise a bit more money. Around like 20-30 bucks.

Going to leave negative feedback for those who decided not to leave feedback from the last lowball... PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK. I will not say it again. (This does not include you Iddott, we talked already and that was my fault.)

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']Oh no, I've found it, but I just need to raise a bit more money. Around like 20-30 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Just be sure to keep your legs closed. ;)

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']would any of those BBCS LEs you'll be getting happen to have a spare Noel Nendoroid?[/QUOTE]

Nope, sorry! It's just the game, art book, and cards only!

E+ :ds:Super Robot Taisen OG Saga EXCEED Limited Edition - Contains: Artbook, Limited Edition Soundtrack for the 1st game and its sequel for a total of approx. 80 tracks, a Nintendo ds cartridge holder that holds up to 6 ds games, and the game housed in a boxset container. (Import):hot:

SOLD

-- Noel goal met, now just need to get the deal done! Thanks everyone!

Yay!

11_mu_amano_01a.jpg

NOEL~~!!! I may have your nendo yet. I am working a deal out now. O_O

(Looks over at KOS-MOS picture in secret.) >_>

Also I noticed that Noel's eyes are green, but they change to blue. KOS-MOS has red eyes but they change to blue too. Hrm... eye color changing girls... >_> is confused.

After a quick Google/Wiki search, apparently in Continuum Shift:

Noel awakens as "The Eye of the Azure." That probably has something to do with it, plot wise.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']After a quick Google/Wiki search, apparently in Continuum Shift:

Noel awakens as "The Eye of the Azure." That probably has something to do with it, plot wise.
[/QUOTE]

?.? Spoilers, lol

:ps3:PLAYSTATION 3:
Hyper Dimension Neptunia - Box has slight damage, but art book and game a in excellent condition.

Added some wants, but will check lists.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']:ps3:PLAYSTATION 3:
Hyper Dimension Neptunia - Box has slight damage, but art book and game a in excellent condition.

Added some wants, but will check lists.
[/QUOTE]
Ah yes, an admirable want is that.

(I'll top Tsuki's offer for this by $5 ;))

Apparently the only major difference is in one of the ending areas along with a gym leader being different, and of course the Poke'mon in each version.

I have an extra Xenosaga Legends 2 KOS-MOS.

It's V1 XenoComi with Yellow eyes. Anyone Interested?

I'm missing Shion alt color and KOS-MOS Missing Year Version w/ Yellow eyes. I'd be willing to trade for one of those or perhaps sell this one with it's box. It is open, but new I only opened it because I could see the eye color.

Last edited by a moderator:
FIGURES:
Xenosaga Legends 2 KOS-MOS - XenoComi v1 with Yellow eyes.

I'm missing Shion alt color and KOS-MOS Missing Year Version w/ Yellow eyes.

I'd be willing to trade for one of those or perhaps sell this one with it's box. It is open, but new I only opened it because I could see the eye color.

--- Sold and traded away.

Last edited by a moderator:
FIGURES:
Rei Ayanami: Deformania Collection (box has a few punctures and is bent from the shipping)

Selling for $10 plus shipping. Need this gone asap!

If anyone knows where they sell full boxes of Xenosaga Legends, lmk. I have all of legends two but the Missing Year original color one.

Normally I'd import, but right now I sorta don't have a choice.

1119531438_7b8d38d469.jpg

Then My Xenosaga Legends 2 set will be complete.

ps3.png

Street Fighter IV

wii.png

Donkey Kong Country Returns - Wii

ds.png

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga w'pre-order OST (Import)
Space Invaders Extreme 2

FIGURES
:
Rei Ayanami: Deformania Collection (box has a few punctures and is bent from the shipping)

New items added for sale!!!

Found the action replays, added to the list...

Action Replay: Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness
Action Replay: Tekken 4
Action Replay: Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts

IlIP8SqxaMm49BKXooxLL9EQ8SoJahkFgwIAAEwBf9nqzJcPAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
I'm going to lowball these items, so I'm removing them and will be selling them.

ps2.png

Capcom Fighting Evolution
NeoGeo Battle Coliseum - Very Good
Street Fighter Anniversary - Very Good
Tekken Tag (GH)
Tekken 4 (GH)
Tekken 5 (GH)

Action Replay: Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness
Action Replay: Tekken 4
Action Replay: Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts

ds.png

Space Invaders Extreme 2 - Like New

dvd.png

Sailor Moon SuperS vol. 6
Resident Evil Degeneration

tsuki, you need to post your lowball on the front page. I think thats why no one put in bids. I think many click on the link, look at the front page, and its empty.....so they click back and go somewhere else....but yea i agree. Just put it on hold until the ultimate lowball is finished.

bread's done
Back