FS - 26 Amiibo for sale for Rent W: FFTCG Theme decks/Booster packs/box... Tomb Raider Rise PS4/Blazblue Nendoroids

[quote name='djbooba']You have Nine listed in Blu-Ray. Which Nine is it?[/QUOTE]

The musical. It's the one with Fergie, Kate Hudson, Nicole Kidman, etc.

[quote name='djbooba']That is what I thought. Thanks for clearing that up.[/QUOTE]

No prob. All question are welcome. Thanks for the interest. Bids update.

Street fighter Alpha 3 -4
Street Fighter Collection -6
Guilty Gear XX Accent core -8
Bioshock 2 -7
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children -23
Tomb Raider: Underworld -5
Nine -2
X-men: The Last Stand -4

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']Updated. It appears Supekards has launched a sneak attack on the whole lowball. 0_0[/QUOTE]

Walk softly and carry a big gun (Dawn of War)

Final Fantasy: 4 heroes of Light w/Strategy Guide - $18 wasabi5858
E+ 1st PRESS* Limited Edition Box - Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon - Act Zero (R2 Jp Import) - $13 wasabi5858
E+ 1st PRESS* Limited Edition Box - Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon - Special Act (R2 Jp Import) - $13 wasabi5858

[quote name='Josh5890']Tomb Raider: Anniversary- $2Tomb Raider: Legend- $2
Tomb Raider: Underworld- $6
:br: Nine - $4
:br: X-men: The Last Stand - $6[/QUOTE]

got it

Guilty Gear XX Accent core Plus w/ Soundtrack - $10
Tales of Symphonia (Sealed) - $41

[quote name='Rozz']Guilty Gear XX Accent core Plus w/ Soundtrack - $16[/QUOTE]

You can have it thanks for trying to snipe I didn't really want this anyway.

And it's over. Thanks for everyone who helped me out and I appreciate all those who took the time to take a look. Also, thanks to DV8, TLP, and may others for their support in getting the word out. I will tally up the totals and post how the payment shipping system will work.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']And it's over. Thanks for everyone who helped me out and I appreciate all those who took the time to take a look. Also, thanks to DV8, TLP, and may others for their support in getting the word out. I will tally up the totals and post how the payment shipping system will work.[/QUOTE]

I guess not then, since this post was originally before Moneymakers.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']you did. the dang thing double posted on me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got confused for a second by it. I thought I read it wrong the first time or something. Anyway I deleted that post you just quoted since it was after the lowball anyway.

Skiizim, you did put up a decent challenge for a few minutes there. :lol:

[quote name='Rozz']Yeah, I got confused for a second by it. I thought I read it wrong the first time or something. Anyway I deleted that post you just quoted since it was after the lowball anyway.

Skiizim, you did put up a decent challenge for a few minutes there. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I was going to max bid at $20 but I really don't need it, I have it's wii counterpart.

[quote name='Rozz']Yeah, I got confused for a second by it. I thought I read it wrong the first time or something. Anyway I deleted that post you just quoted since it was after the lowball anyway.

Skiizim, you did put up a decent challenge for a few minutes there. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Okay cool. for some reason it froze then double posted. Weird... anyway. I'm gonna update estimates and explain everything about how this will be organized. ;)

[quote name='Josh5890']You think I could get that PSP UMD case as a freebee? :)[/QUOTE]

Sure. Okay before neone else asks for freebies it's one person. Gimme 15 minutes to get estimates up then ppl can ask for the remainder freebies.

bread's done
Back