FS - 26 Amiibo for sale for Rent W: FFTCG Theme decks/Booster packs/box... Tomb Raider Rise PS4/Blazblue Nendoroids

iwantyou2-1.jpg

E+ :dvd: 1st PRESS* Limited Edition Box - Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon - Act Zero (R2 Jp Import) - $12
E+
:dvd: 1st PRESS* Limited Edition Box - Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon - Special Act (R2 Jp Import) - $12

[quote name='Squarehard']Also, those Sailor Moon boxes scare me sir.[/QUOTE]

LOL Well, to be fair it was like a drama. There were some badass moments, but it is a kids live action like power rangers. I have kept them since I got them years ago. It's just that I don't plan on getting all the live action dvds. I have the anime in full except for stars.

It was my first anime growing up. The jp version was better than the edited version shown and what most ppl assume Sailor Moon is like.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']LOL Well, to be fair it was like a drama. There were some badass moments, but it is a kids live action like power rangers. I have kept them since I got them years ago. It's just that I don't plan on getting all the live action dvds. I have the anime in full except for stars.

It was my first anime growing up. The jp version was better than the edited version shown and what most ppl assume Sailor Moon is like.[/QUOTE]

Not very many anime-->live action series I have really bought into.

The last one I have actually liked was maybe GTO, and that's about it.

But Sailor Moon just seems too weird for me, but I guess I have never seen it, so I can't say too much about it, but the boxes scare me :*(

[quote name='Squarehard']Not very many anime-->live action series I have really bought into.

The last one I have actually liked was maybe GTO, and that's about it.

But Sailor Moon just seems too weird for me, but I guess I have never seen it, so I can't say too much about it, but the boxes scare me :*([/QUOTE]

This would be a scene from the show... Also Naoko T. The creator of Sailor Moon said these girls played the characters like they were made for them. She said that she felt they belonged in the roles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI3xXs9I1_g

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']Dat Lone pig. Also did mrs. pig beat vesperia?[/QUOTE]

She's still working on it. As is her customary pattern, she took a break from the main story and is exploring / completing side quests.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']I mained Karen. I'm still a bit sad thats she's not in SFIV, or SSFIV, but oh well. I liked to parry as she shouted "Nah nah nah." :lol:

They run fine, just quite a bit scratched is all. Updated to here.[/QUOTE]

mmm havent seen many Karen players out there. She is quite tough to handle in the hand of a good playter. Yeah those command counters are killer. I remember facing one at my local arcade years back and he whooped me a new one. Those command counters and the 3 hit variations she has can be menacing.

I mained Sodom. I just loved his 360 grabs. It felt sooo good when getting the 360 carpet bomb to hit.

We just loved Alpha 2 gold for reason. I guess becuase it was easier to unlock Super Akuma and abuse the shit out of him....but for my group, it still remains one of our favorite SFs.

[quote name='integralsmatic']haha man dude is creeptastic.[/QUOTE]

:cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:

[quote name='thelonepig']She's still working on it. As is her customary pattern, she took a break from the main story and is exploring / completing side quests.[/QUOTE]

Oh Lord :roll:. You're xbox is gone forever at this rate. Vesperia takes longer to plat than Graces and I'm about at 100 hours.

[quote name='integralsmatic']mmm havent seen many Karen players out there. She is quite tough to handle in the hand of a good playter. Yeah those command counters are killer. I remember facing one at my local arcade years back and he whooped me a new one. Those command counters and the 3 hit variations she has can be menacing.

I mained Sodom. I just loved his 360 grabs. It felt sooo good when getting the 360 carpet bomb to hit.

We just loved Alpha 2 gold for reason. I guess because it was easier to unlock Super Akuma and abuse the shit out of him....but for my group, it still remains one of our favorite SFs.[/QUOTE]

I'm just a bit said that Karen has only been used in Capcom Evolution instead of in the recent street fighters. I like it too, but I just don't see myself holding on to all of the fighting games I have. I have tons and don't play them much, so at least someone will get a use out of them.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']What an interesting distraction you have there dv8, but it shall not affect me!

Tales of Symphonia - $26
Bioshock 2 - $4[/QUOTE]

Updated.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']What an interesting distraction you have there dv8, but it shall not affect me!

Tales of Symphonia - $26
Bioshock 2 - $4[/QUOTE]

:(

Tales of Symphonia - $30

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']:cry:

I'll be ready![/QUOTE]
Good to know! At least you'll be going down with a fight. :cool:

Until then though, would you like to go grab a bite and get to know one another? Er, strictly for getting to know your enemy purposes!

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Good to know! At least you'll be going down with a fight. :cool:

Until then though, would you like to go grab a bite and get to know one another? Er, strictly for getting to know your enemy purposes![/QUOTE]

UPDATED TO HERE.

Quite Frankly I was expecting a rivalry between Bdog and Wasabi as usual, but it seems like there is a rivalry plot twist in the works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVCxXaRtWig

1 on the following
E+ Inuyasha Anime-Manga Vol.1
VG Tomb Raider: The Amulet of Power*
VG Tomb Raider: The Man in Bronze*
VG Tomb Raider: The Lost Cult*
VG Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life

[quote name='2supekards']1 on the following
E+ Inuyasha Anime-Manga Vol.1
VG Tomb Raider: The Amulet of Power*
VG Tomb Raider: The Man in Bronze*
VG Tomb Raider: The Lost Cult*
VG Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life[/QUOTE]

Updated. :) I can't sleep... so time to dance. This one goes out to dat DV8 as he may be the only one up this early to watch it anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8lArcJJTyM

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']LOL SUCH BIG FONT!! :lol: Updated.[/QUOTE]

It was for emphasis for everyone to stay away. I do have newly acquired lowball funds to use at my discretion. And Tales games... I don't even need to validate using funds on them :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']It was for emphasis for everyone to stay away. I do have newly acquired lowball funds to use at my discretion. And Tales games... I don't even need to validate using funds on them :D[/QUOTE]

:applause: Good speech. Also... DISTRACTION!!!

tumblr_l5t6q89oNn1qzwoy9o1_500.png

bread's done
Back