FS - 26 Amiibo for sale for Rent W: FFTCG Theme decks/Booster packs/box... Tomb Raider Rise PS4/Blazblue Nendoroids

[quote name='lowkey db josh']cml for the xmen blu[/QUOTE]

Sorry only saw toy story and that's not a fair trade towards you. Also, I saw infamous, but that was about it.

[quote name='sirplue']check my list for Ninja Storm 2 & ToS, plz :D[/QUOTE]

Aw man, would have so traded for Kirby's Epic Yarn... sorry nothing else. Also, Naruto is now sold.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']hi pig. Did you hear about teh pokemanz tehpig?[/QUOTE]

Wassup wit teh poekmanz?!?!111!!! I haert teh pokemanz!!11!11LOLROFLLOL!!11!

/annoying

Um... bump?

[quote name='thelonepig']Wassup wit teh poekmanz?!?!111!!! I haert teh pokemanz!!11!11LOLROFLLOL!!11!

/annoying

Um... bump?[/QUOTE]

But it's true! I seen tehpig and it's gonna be my new main.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Hey, I have a Xenosaga Episode II LE guide. You interested?[/QUOTE]

If it's still sealed. then yes please! :)

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']But it's true! I seen tehpig and it's gonna be my new main.

If it's still sealed. then yes please! :)[/QUOTE]

It's not6 sealed, but it's in very good condition!

[quote name='Mr Dude65']It's not6 sealed, but it's in very good condition![/QUOTE]

oh bummer. sorry I have a lot of Xenosaga stuff so most of the time if It's a U.S. release of something I'm mainly looking for sealed. I'm sorry. :cry:

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']oh bummer. sorry I have a lot of Xenosaga stuff so most of the time if It's a U.S. release of something I'm mainly looking for sealed. I'm sorry. :cry:[/QUOTE]

No, it's cool. Thanks for replying, though!

Id trade my SE copy of RE5 for your gold i just ordered it on black Friday and it was with credit so you are more then welcome to even have a copy of my receipt to insure your warranty. As far as adding anything else I'm afraid i can't the day after i order regular for 14.99 the next day gold was 19.99 but my order had shipped and didn't feel like doing return shipping. So let me know. Btw i did open it but i only played it 3 times so far its mint. Also the only reason id do it would be for the dlc as i don't have move either and if i brought you the dlc that would just defeat the purpose. But i think its some what fair as you will have a receipt with your game with just under 90 days warranty and you might not get that with someone else.

[quote name='needler420']Id trade my SE copy of RE5 for your gold i just ordered it on black Friday and it was with credit so you are more then welcome to even have a copy of my receipt to insure your warranty. As far as adding anything else I'm afraid i can't the day after i order regular for 14.99 the next day gold was 19.99 but my order had shipped and didn't feel like doing return shipping. So let me know. Btw i did open it but i only played it 3 times so far its mint. Also the only reason id do it would be for the dlc as i don't have move either and if i brought you the dlc that would just defeat the purpose. But i think its some what fair as you will have a receipt with your game with just under 90 days warranty and you might not get that with someone else.[/QUOTE]

I'll let you know what I decide asap. The thing is the ppl over at gametz are gonna help me out and buy the DLC for me because there is a person who wants it for move. So they consider the value of RE5 GE minus the value of RE5... then they factor in the difference plus shipping.

Anywho, if that doesn't work our I'll let you know.

I am willing to trade you an additional game with the standard Resident Evil 5 for the gold edition. I want it for the Move support.

PM'ed you details!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I am willing to trade you an additional game with the standard Resident Evil 5 for the gold edition. I want it for the Move support.

PM'ed you details![/QUOTE]

Replied. :bouncy:

[quote name='thelonepig']Tsuki-duki bump![/QUOTE]

duki? :whistle2:#

That aside still have this up for trade, I'm waiting on an intercooler i'm supposed to get today. I want to make sure that the disk is not glitchy like fallout goty, so please be patient ppl and i will be sending responses back in a bit.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']duki? :whistle2:#

That aside still have this up for trade, I'm waiting on an intercooler i'm supposed to get today. I want to make sure that the disk is not glitchy like fallout goty, so please be patient ppl and i will be sending responses back in a bit.[/QUOTE]

Okay, no problem. Just don't forget to let me know whats going on. The only reason I want RE5: GE is for the move support. My offer still stands (just swap discs. You also give me the slip cover, and you can add either Singstar (sealed) or Rockband (sealed)).

So, it turns out it wasn't the disc and it was my ps3 overheating, but now with the intercooler everything is great. I do still want to trade RE5, but maybe not for the standard edition anymore since I no longer need it since I can run gold for now.

That aside, maybe some amazon credit will help me finish my Christmas gift shopping.

[quote name='thelonepig']Haven't seen you around on the dv8 forums as of late Tsuki; how are things going?[/QUOTE]

Oh I didn't know they were back up. Last I checked the site was in close down state... So, if they are back up sure I'd go back over. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back