FS - 26 Amiibo for sale for Rent W: FFTCG Theme decks/Booster packs/box... Tomb Raider Rise PS4/Blazblue Nendoroids

[quote name='thelonepig']Tsuki bump!

I can't find this mythical tehpig anywhere...[/QUOTE]

oh cause its tepig.

tepig.jpg

Added:
Bioshock 2
Rachet and Clank: Tools of Destruction (GH)

also, if anyone has jp Tales of Games, I'd be willing to trade my U.S. Versions for the jp versions, thanks!

bumpage. Added Tales of Bundle, mainly looking to sell those english versions because I've decided to get the JP versions back that I used to have.

If I did this stuff along with other stuff in a lowball later, would anyone be interested? I would have joined lowball quest v, but didn't know about it until it was too late.

Wow, Tsuki. I wasn't expecting a lowball. Time to start saving up for that Exceed. :)

BTW, doesn't the Advent Children have English subtitles?

[quote name='thelonepig']Wow, Tsuki. I wasn't expecting a lowball. Time to start saving up for that Exceed. :)

BTW, doesn't the Advent Children have English subtitles?[/QUOTE]

Well I thought about it and you see... I didn't get a b-day present cause the money I did get had to go to bills. Then there are more bills... normally I wouldn't but I figure since it's that time of year again. I guess now would be a good time. :whistle2:#

edit:

No subs sadly. It has a JP and an English track and will run on any U.S. ps3 as it's the same region. The demo is region free too.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thelonepig']Tsuki, can I get a picture of the Sailor Moon dvds? I didn't see one on the link, but then again I may be blind. ;)[/QUOTE]

oh sure let me get them. I must have forgot. Cause most of my LE stuff I keep buried in bubble wrap so it doesn't get damaged.

For now here are the product links. Both of my copies are first press and first press are currently sold out. I'll get my pics up in a bit.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=BCBS-2107
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=BCBS-2032

Meaning if you order now you will not get the boxes that house the full series.

Edit:

Here are the pics you asked for TLP.

Pictures of 1st Press Limited Edition Sailor Moon boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thelonepig']Thanks Tsuki. My wife loves all things Sailor Moon and was curious. Now to find out if my dvd player can be made region free...[/QUOTE]

There is a way to make them region free, but to watch them on a com you have to change the region on your drive. I think you can only change it up to three times. After that whichever region its changed to on the third time your dvd drive on your com is stuck in that region.

I wouldn't recommend it. :lol: That aside if anyone is interested and is hesitant to buy cause they may not be able to view them I have a solution there so no worries.

:ds: Final Fantasy: 4 heroes of Light w/Strategy Guide $10
:gc: Tales of Symphonia $10
:ps3: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children complete /Final Fantasy XIII Demo $5

Guilty Gear XX Accent core Plus w/ Soundtrack - 5.00
Bioshock 2 - 1.00
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children complete /Final Fantasy XIII Demo -6.00
Nine 1.00
1st PRESS* Limited Edition Box - Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon - Act Zero - 1.00
1st PRESS* Limited Edition Box - Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon - Special - 1.00
X-men: The Last Stand - 1.00

:ds:Final Fantasy: 4 heroes of Light w/Strategy Guide $13
VG Pokemon Dungeon: Explorer's of Time Mini Guide $1
E+ Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Complete guide for Explorer's of Time and Darkness $1
E+ :br: Nine $1
E+ :br: X-men: The Last Stand $1

Guilty Gear XX Accent core Plus w/ Soundtrack - $4
Final Fantasy: 4 heroes of Light w/Strategy Guide - $14
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children complete /Final Fantasy XIII Demo - $9
Pokemon Dungeon: Explorer's of Time Mini Guide - $1
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Complete guide for Explorer's of Time and Darkness - $1

I'd certainly like that ghost plush freebie if I won some things. :D

If I miss anything lmk and I'll fix it asap. updated to here and going to sleep. Be back in morning. Also freebie stuff goes to whoever wins so if you do want something please pick on item per person. Person with highest total will get to pick 1st.

Guess I should have read some of the new posts first. >_>

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children complete /Final Fantasy XIII Demo - $15
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Complete guide for Explorer's of Time and Darkness - $2
Guilty Gear XX Accent core Plus w/ Soundtrack - $6

[quote name='Cuke']Guess I should have read some of the new posts first. >_>

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children complete /Final Fantasy XIII Demo - $15
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Complete guide for Explorer's of Time and Darkness - $2
Guilty Gear XX Accent core Plus w/ Soundtrack - $6[/QUOTE]

yea but i got it. also, I forgot to say that all items are from the U.S. just so everyone knows.

Final Fantasy: 4 heroes of Light w/Strategy Guide $15 wasabi5858
1st PRESS* Limited Edition Box - Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon - Act Zero - $10 wasabi5858
1st PRESS* Limited Edition Box - Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon - Special - $10 wasabi5858

I need a replacement SF collection discs. Mine are somehow not working anymore and a couple friends of mine wanted to play Alpha 2 gold. Ah the memories.

SF Collection- 5
SFA III PS 1-2

[quote name='integralsmatic']I need a replacement SF collection discs. Mine are somehow not working anymore and a couple friends of mine wanted to play Alpha 2 gold. Ah the memories.

SF Collection- 5
SFA III PS 1-2[/QUOTE]

I mained Karen. I'm still a bit sad thats she's not in SFIV, or SSFIV, but oh well. I liked to parry as she shouted "Nah nah nah." :lol:

They run fine, just quite a bit scratched is all. Updated to here.

[quote name='elessar123']The FF7 movie under PS3 games, Tomb Raider games taken out of PS2/PS3, etc =P[/QUOTE]

Well I figuered since the FFXIII Demo was paired with the movie that It'd be okay to list under ps3. The demo isn't a movie, but the movie isn't a demo. :whistle2:s

Should I really move it? I will move the Tomb Raider games back then smartie pants. I did catch a Spelling error or two. Wow I'm a grammar noob. :lol:

bread's done
Back