FS: Factory sealed & used games (SOME PRICES LOWERED)!

Pokemon Colosseum bonus disc - $65
why is this $65, you do know that its not the game just the bonus disk that you get when you pre-order the game to get a free Jirachi
Worth maybe $15 at best.
Just a helpful tip.

[quote name='adriley313']Pokemon Colosseum bonus disc - $65
why is this $65, you do know that its not the game just the bonus disk that you get when you pre-order the game to get a free Jirachi
Worth maybe $15 at best.
Just a helpful tip.[/QUOTE]

It's $65 because it's factory sealed. Also, it's not something you can just pick up anywhere. Please adhere to the no thread-crapping policy above. Thanks.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump... Sent you a PM about your trade offer ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the courtesy bump, OldSchool!

Let the PMs begin!!!

Free bump... Wow that was fast shipping, I received those games today! Thanks again for the awesome deal, I just left feedback for you :)

Your PM box is full.

I may be able to get you one of the Battle Archives 2 from TRU. The only thing I saw on your list of interest was Space Invaders GBA, which there's a large difference in price from what you are asking to the cost of the game I'm grabbing for you (Unless Space Invaders was a clearance grab =p

Bump.

For the record, I'm not trying to deal with anybody's egos or be harassed here on CAG. I just want to sell or trade videogames. Thanks.

LOL. If that post makes you feel better, by all means please continue. But I do not have an ego if I want to pay your full asking price for a game and you decide that I am not a suitable person to deal with. Please don't mistake my conufsion for your understandably illogical decision to not deal with me as harassment or me having an ego.

You are truly acting weird. You accused me of having an attitude and that's why you were ceasing to have any transaction and I politely asked you to provide an example. If you have one, please PM me back. Otherwise, I can't say I recommend dealing with this CAG. He apparently takes offense at, "Are you firm on the price?" and "Well, that's okay if you're not firm, I am most likely going to purchase this from you."

bread's done
Back