FS: Factory sealed & used games (SOME PRICES LOWERED)!

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']LOL. If that post makes you feel better, by all means please continue. But I do not have an ego if I want to pay your full asking price for a game and you decide that I am not a suitable person to deal with. Please don't mistake my conufsion for your understandably illogical decision to not deal with me as harassment or me having an ego.

You are truly acting weird. You accused me of having an attitude and that's why you were ceasing to have any transaction and I politely asked you to provide an example. If you have one, please PM me back. Otherwise, I can't say I recommend dealing with this CAG. He apparently takes offense at, "Are you firm on the price?" and "Well, that's okay if you're not firm, I am most likely going to purchase this from you."[/QUOTE]

Friend of Sonic, I have already asked you to stop posting or sending me messages. If I see this again, I will contact a mod and forward them our correspondences.

I don't understand why you're taking it personally just because I don't want to do a transaction with you. The above post is a perfect example of your arrogant attitude. Please move on. Life is too short. And I'd sooner melt my Game Boy Advance game down with a blowtorch than sell it to you now. Get a life.

Also, I have a 100% feedback rating. Ask any of the CAGs I've sold to or traded with in the years I've been a member of this site. Of course, I have the right to refuse trades or sales from any people who seem to be mentally off-kilter.

The fact that Friend of Sonic is trying to blackball me and keep other CAGs from trading or buying from me just because I refuse to sell one item on my list to him is the only example anyone needs to understand where I'm coming from on this issue. He is going too far! By posting negative comments about me such as the one above since I turned down his purchase offer, Friend of Sonic is proving that he is a bit unstable. Let my feedback speak for itself.

Now, a bump to cleanse the pallet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not being unstable. I have no interest in changing your mind about selling me a game. You have proven that you are unable to provide me a reason why you felt uncomfortable selling me a game that you're selling.

I'm not trying to insult you on your own tradelist-- this is just rather a mystifying mystery.

Just so we're clear, my offer was 40 dollars (plus cost of shipping) for Space Invaders for Game Boy Advance. Which is listed at 40 dollars on your list. So obviously we didn't clash on our idea of what the game should be sold for. You have, for whatever reason, taken offense to me. I would like to know why. This does not need to be escalated to a mod on your part (unless you really cannot provide a reason why you turned down my full price offer) and to be quite honest, I don't appreciate having my "stablity" called into question. I also do not appreciate being threatened to be reported to the mods, because I have not done anything to you outside of telling you to "get bent" after you suddenly cancelled our transaction and couldn't give me an answer why after I politely asked in PM. If you take offense to "get bent", my sincere apologies go to you. It's a bit on the offensive side I suppose, and it was said out of frustration.

So. Please. Tell the mods. Forward every PM and get on with it. Now, I'm just telling factual anectodes to your audience in the nicest way possible despite the annoyance you have given me. I think they should know that some of their full price offers will get denied seemingly for no reason.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I'm not being unstable. I have no interest in changing your mind about selling me a game. You have proven that you are unable to provide me a reason why you felt uncomfortable selling me a game that you're selling.

I'm not trying to insult you on your own tradelist-- this is just rather a mystifying mystery.

Just so we're clear, my offer was 40 dollars (plus cost of shipping) for Space Invaders for Game Boy Advance. Which is listed at 40 dollars on your list. So obviously we didn't clash on our idea of what the game should be sold for. You have, for whatever reason, taken offense to me. I would like to know why. This does not need to be escalated to a mod on your part (unless you really cannot provide a reason why you turned down my full price offer) and to be quite honest, I don't appreciate having my "stablity" called into question. I also do not appreciate being threatened to be reported to the mods, because I have not done anything to you outside of telling you to "get bent" after you suddenly cancelled our transaction and couldn't give me an answer why after I politely asked in PM. If you take offense to "get bent", my sincere apologies go to you. It's a bit on the offensive side I suppose, and it was said out of frustration.

So. Please. Tell the mods. Forward every PM and get on with it. Now, I'm just telling factual anectodes to your audience in the nicest way possible despite the annoyance you have given me. I think they should know that some of their full price offers will get denied seemingly for no reason.[/QUOTE]

Friend of Sonic, this is a free country. This is America. I can sell or not sell. It's my property. It's my right to sell it or keep it. I have never turned down any sales before. Of course, I have never had anybody continue to send me messages and post negative and unsubstantiated statements about my conduct as a seller when I have never done any business with them in the past just because they didn't get their way. And you and I have never done business. We will never do business. You are the only person I've ever refused a sale. The only one. But get over it. It's over, dude!

Now, please move on. You are showing that you are a cyber-stalker by continuing to post here. This is my sale and trade thread, so you are not going to get the last word on this issue. I haven't come to your thread to post about this because it's completely idiotic for either of us to keep this going. I haven't defamed you like you have tried to do to me because personal vendettas are completely unnecessary. I don't like you, but I'm trying to be polite about this, as I have since the beginning. I'll put it in the simplest terms:

LET.

IT.

GO.

Show the rest of the world that you are not obsessed with me by never posting another message here again. And yes, the mods have been contacted and I have asked them to read your postings here. The only thing I want, though, is to never hear from you again. That's all I want. Live your life, and I'll live mine. I'm not a negative person, and I won't let you bring me down to your level.

backseatdog, thanks for the free bump.

I haven't been mean to you in the slighest. In fact, I tried to apologize to you for the "get bent" comment.

You say I'm unstable. But you have a lack of reading comprehension (you assumed I had the game when I did not) which leads me to believe you misread something I said and took it the wrong way. But I'm the unstable one. Because you refuse to answer a question I've been trying to ask. You think I'm arguing your right not to sell to me. I'm not. I'm trying to make a point, that in your dislike for me and constant insulting of me that you do not have a reason to have intially told me that you didn't want to sell to me. It's hypocritical to say I'm unstable when you're unable to address the one point I'm trying to make.

And cyberstalking does not equal taking two-three minutes to respond to you. :lol: But, if you do not want to provide a reason to your buyers and potential buyers why you cut a deal off suddenly, that is fine and I will leave you be.

Edit: Now I'm filling your PM box up with nonsense. Uh-huh. You suddenly ended our trade and I asked why. You're acting really silly, dude.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I haven't been mean to you in the slighest. In fact, I tried to apologize to you for the "get bent" comment.

You say I'm unstable. But you have a lack of reading comprehension (you assumed I had the game when I did not) which leads me to believe you misread something I said and took it the wrong way. But I'm the unstable one. Because you refuse to answer a question I've been trying to ask. You think I'm arguing your right not to sell to me. I'm not. I'm trying to make a point, that in your dislike for me and constant insulting of me that you do not have a reason to have intially told me that you didn't want to sell to me. It's hypocritical to say I'm unstable when you're unable to address the one point I'm trying to make.

And cyberstalking does not equal taking two-three minutes to respond to you. :lol: But, if you do not want to provide a reason to your buyers and potential buyers why you cut a deal off suddenly, that is fine and I will leave you be.[/QUOTE]

Friend of Sonic, please! You're not making a point. In fact, you're showing your mental instability by dragging this out and continuing to post on my thread. Just take whatever medication(s) your clinical therapist prescribed you for your issues and leave me alone! JUST GO AWAY!!!

I don't want to address anything with you. I don't want to answer your questions. I don't owe you an explanation of any sort, but the fact remains that I don't like you. You are annoying. The only thing I want is for you to stay away from my tradelist FOREVER. That means NEVER POST HERE AGAIN!!! Not a hard task. Just forget we ever communicated. It requires less cognitive ability for you to do that than it does for you to keep arguing with me. Believe me, I will do my best to forget that we ever corresponded or that you even exist.

Apparently, you don't accept rejection well. That may be something you need to work on, but my tradelist is not the place for you to work out your many issues. DO IT ELSEWHERE!

To any other buyers, don't be alarmed. As long as you don't stalk my posts on my tradelist and/or fill up my inbox with nonsense PMs like Friend of Sonic here, your sales and trades are welcome.

He might be a Friend of Sonic, but he's no friend of mine...

Moving on. Marc Ecko's Getting Up (Limited Edition) has been added.

And my Space Invaders for Game Boy Advance has been delisted and buried somewhere in New Mexico near all those E.T. Atari 2600 carts and may never see the light of day on CAG again. Too bad when one person spoils the distribution of Toys R Us exclusives for everyone else, but it'll be a cold day in hell before I allow it to fall into the wrong hands! ;)

gamekeeper7, I'll be PMing you. Thanks for the bump!

LOL.

I ruined it by wanting to buy it? And then by being curious why you didn't want to sell it? Now you've taken it off your list so that no one can purchase it and I'm to blame. Because I inquired about purchasing it.

I think there's a little more to the store than that. But that's neither her nor there. I wanted to give you a bump!

[quote name='Skizye']Sorry, didn't see anything and I still play beatmania sometimes, but here's a free bump for you, sir =][/QUOTE]

Thank you, my friend. I appreciate it.

Yeah I didn't see anything on your list. I'm more looking for Collector's Editions and Imported versions of games I own. Sorry for not getting back to you. Free Bump!!!

bread's done
Back