FS/FT: Fallout 4 Pip Boy edition preorder ps4

up..replying to Bearman, you have something I may be interested in but I want to research to make sure I'm not way off base. I'll get back to you in a bit.

[quote name='maigoyume']CML for minish cap[/quote]

I'd love to get Viewtiful Joe 2, but obviously we're at a bit of disparity there. I'd also like to get part 1 first, so sorry, nothing right now.

[quote name='sonicdescent']I'd love to get Viewtiful Joe 2, but obviously we're at a bit of disparity there. I'd also like to get part 1 first, so sorry, nothing right now.[/quote]i have VJ1 as well (used with manual, some scratches) would you be willing to trade for both?

[quote name='maigoyume']i have VJ1 as well (used with manual, some scratches) would you be willing to trade for both?[/QUOTE]

I think that'd still be a ways off.

up..i haven't had the time to go through each list like i could before, but some new rules..if you have below 10 feedback, expect to send first even if you are selling. If that isn't acceptable to you, don't bother offering. Everyone else sends same time, I think I have earned that by now.

I know I don't have much on my list right now, but can you please check it for Tiger 07 or TH: P8 for the 360...can throw in some extra PayPal if you see anything

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Screw that, CML for Wii Play. ;)[/QUOTE]

totally missed your first post, I'm sorry. I will take a look now and pm you in a few minutes either way.

[quote name='i-ninja-u-dead']Are you willing to sell the Wii Play disc by itself?[/QUOTE]

I'd rather not, but possibly depending on the offer.

As for Madden and Rayman, I have both of those, but thanks!

bread's done
Back