FS: HUGE collection of PS3, Bluray, and PS2!!

StateofMind

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (94%)
Prices are all shipped and final. All games are the original edition.

:ps3:
Final Fantasy XIII- $45.99
Madden 2010- $20.99
Bioshock- $12.99
Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time- $28.99
Dragon Age: Origins- $20.99
Batman: Arkham Asylum- $20.99
Demon's Souls- $28.99
Borderlands- $28.99
Fight Night Round 4- $10.99
Devil May Cry 4- $12.99
Rockband 2- $32.99
-Wireless guitar(included)
-Two Singstar microphones(included)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2- $31.99
Fallout 3- $11.99
LittleBigPlanet- $21.99
Grand Theft Auto IV- $12.99
Rockband- $5.99
Assassin's Creed- $5.99
Warhawk- $7.99
SOCOM Confrontation- $5.99

Dragon Age: Origins Hardcover Limited Edition Strategy Guide- $19.00
Assassin's Creed 2 Hardcover Limited Edition Strategy Guide- $12.00

:br:
Kill Bill Vol. 1- $9.99
Kill Bill Vol. 2- $9.99
A Clockwork Orange- $4.99
Super Troopers- $4.99
Talledega Nights (PS3 pack-in)- $3.99
King Arthur- $5.99
Troy- $7.99
Kingdom of Heaven- $4.99
Alexander Revisted Final Cut- $3.99
The Matrix- $5.99
Slumdog Millionaire- $5.99
The Dark Knight- $5.99
Watchmen- $5.99
Braveheart- $9.99

:ps2:
Metal Gear Solid: The Essentials Collection- $19.99
Godhand- $3.99
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas- $3.99
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City- $3.99
Killzone- $2.99

Logitech 2.1 computer speaker system- $9.99

Sony Extra Bass headphones- $6.99

Dualshock 3 PS3 controller *not functional*- $4.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']PM'd but NO reply ?? what gives ??[/QUOTE]

He hasn't been online since 8:36pm last night... thats why...

Don't know if you got my IM, but if Dragon Age has the manual and case, I'll paypal it as soon as you let me know it's still available.

Hey guys I have a lot of PM's to look at so I'm going to post some tracking numbers in this thread with their respective destinations.

1ZX359W40399892978: Manteca, CA
1ZX359W40395940360: Staten Island, NY
1ZX359W40398885157: Los Angeles, CA
1ZX359W40395211344: West Baden Springs, IN
1ZX359W40397842936: Elmhurst, NY

Getting to other requests ASAP, and in the order that they were received.

Did anyone receive the items StateofMind sent?
I sent him payment for borderlands last weekend & haven't heard from him yet (Should have contacted by Monday). hmm..

I was offline for three days so I didn't have a chance to reply to PM's. I refunded guynextshore and I know at least one person (tagout) has received so far.

Any update on my items, tracking/dc#?? I paid on 4/2 and haven't heard anything from you. And I've received items purchased off other cags after that date already so I don't think shipping would take this long could you please update items status, thanks?

Again today I received nothing, yesterday seller sent me this in a pm after I posted here. I also received no tracking # or anything after this contact and at this point I'm simply going to open a paypal dispute and will most certainly be leaving neutral/negative feedback based on shipping times, and extremely poor communication. Anyone else having issues with this seller besides me and Ruben3600? Im also going to be contacting a mod as I feel over a week after being paid with no communication except to ask what my address was and what I purchased again doesn't bode well.
Edit- due to lack of communication on sellers part I have filed a dispute with paypal I have not escalated to a claim yet, but I feel this action of opening a dispute is justified based on the lack of communication from seller at this point.

[quote name='StateofMind']What is your address so I can find the tracking number?

Also, what did you buy?[/QUOTE]
I replied
[quote name='blissskr']My address is
Will
blank, blank, blank
blankland, bk, 00000
I purchased Talladega nights and Alexander revisted blu rays.
I have to say I'm a bit concerned that you don't remember what our deal was and my address etc when I paid for these items a week ago today. That really doesn't sit well with me and I expect a tracking/delivery confirmation # by tonight at the latest at this point. Or if items haven't already been shipped or wouldn't ship today I expect a full refund of what I paid. Based on the outcome of whats going on with these items the feedback you'll be receiving at this point will be either negative or neutral as I don't think thus far this transaction is deserving of being rated a positive experience for me. Thanks, Will.[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blissskr']Again today I received nothing, yesterday seller sent me this in a pm after I posted here. I also received no tracking # or anything after this contact and at this point I'm simply going to open a paypal dispute and will most certainly be leaving neutral/negative feedback based on shipping times, and extremely poor communication. Anyone else having issues with this seller besides me and Ruben3600? Im also going to be contacting a mod as I feel over a week after being paid with no communication except to ask what my address was and what I purchased again doesn't bode well.
Edit- due to lack of communication on sellers part I have filed a dispute with paypal I have not escalated to a claim yet, but I feel this action of opening a dispute is justified based on the lack of communication from seller at this point.

I replied[/QUOTE]

Im filing a chargeback by tuesday if I hear nothing as well. Contact A mod and contact someone who received a package from this guy so we know his address. That's always a good place to start.

He shipped my games on 4/2 and I received them on 4/7. He seems like a good trader. Sorry you guys have had bad experiences.

edit - Wait, you guys paid first?

[quote name='pitfallharry219']He shipped my games on 4/2 and I received them on 4/7. He seems like a good trader. Sorry you guys have had bad experiences.

edit - Wait, you guys paid first?[/QUOTE]

yes

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Im filing a chargeback by tuesday if I hear nothing as well. Contact A mod and contact someone who received a package from this guy so we know his address. That's always a good place to start.[/QUOTE]
I already contacted a mod and have received no response much like I haven't from this guy. I already went ahead and opened a paypal dispute which I'd be happy to close if this guy is actually going to be following through but if not I'd like my money back. Don't know about you experience with him but to me his communication skills are atrocious, nearly a week after paying he asks for my addy again and what it was I purchased? I mean come on I noted that on my paypal payment and the address is verified and the exact same.

What was the Paypal address you sent money to? When I sent payment, it caught my eye that his Paypal score was 0. I'm not sure if that matters, but I just found it weird.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Chargeback filed. I've had enough of all this scam crap. Someone scammed me out of 20 on ebay now this guy is trying to scam us.[/QUOTE]
Yeah and this guy was just signed on per his profile so do to his lack of communication I escalated my issue to a claim. All he had to do was post something or send a few pm's to avoid this all, a mod really needs to get involved and contact this guy or do whatever it is they do at this point as this lack of communication doesn't bode well for this guy being a legit trader.

Since he doesn't seem to be responding to PMs, even though he's been on as recently as yesterday, anyone that has items outstanding, file a Paypal dispute on the situation and get them involved. Seems like at least one CAG has done so, and I recommend the same with the others.

[quote name='blissskr']I sent to [email protected], its funny because earlier in this thread you see that guynextshore had some type of issue and was refunded due to it.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I didn't know this CAG became an issue.

To clarify, Yes I sent him payment for Borderlands on Saturday night in which he told me that shipment would be processed by Monday. However I did not hear from him within 3 days, (so considering his feedback & intuition) I filed a paypal issue with him on Wednesday night. Then and only then, within a few hours later I received a pm from him claiming that he refunded my payment.

I didn't take the issue further considering after I posted on this thread regarding my transaction with him - it seems other people received their items. I didn't take this to heart.

However, now I can see that I'm not the only one having troubles contacting this CAG. I agree, that anyone still in transaction with him should file a dispute with paypal.

[quote name='guynextshore']Wow, I didn't know this CAG became an issue.

To clarify, Yes I sent him payment for Borderlands on Saturday night in which he told me that shipment would be processed by Monday. However I did not hear from him within 3 days, (so considering his feedback & intuition) I filed a paypal issue with him on Wednesday night. Then and only then, within a few hours later I received a pm from him claiming that he refunded my payment.

I didn't take the issue further considering after I posted on this thread regarding my transaction with him - it seems other people received their items. I didn't take this to heart.

However, now I can see that I'm not the only one having troubles contacting this CAG. I agree, that anyone still in transaction with him should file a dispute with paypal.[/QUOTE]
He has finally contacted me and gave me a tracking number but as I told him I'm not going to close my dispute until I receive my items at which time I will close my paypal dispute. Hopefully this was just a case of lack of communication and issues of being busy or whatever on his end for those of us involved.

[quote name='blissskr']He has finally contacted me and gave me a tracking number but as I told him I'm not going to close my dispute until I receive my items at which time I will close my paypal dispute. Hopefully this was just a case of lack of communication and issues of being busy or whatever on his end for those of us involved.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good, you shouldn't close it until you received the items (& are satisfied with it). I also, hope that this is just a a lack of communication and things get settled for all the cags that has done transactions with him.

bread's done
Back