FS: HUGE collection of PS3, Bluray, and PS2!!

Lol, I can vouch for OP. I bought Demon's Souls, Madden 10, and several blu-ray movies with no hassle. He did forgot one movie but he quickly refunded my money.

I'm still not sure why some of you paid first. He told me that he'd send first since my feedback score was so much higher than his. A couple of you guys' scores are double or triple mine.

He sent first for me, it took longer than expected, but arrived today in fine shape. Just sent payment. People may be a little quick to call scam eh?

Thanks for the cheap blurays StateOfMind! Hope this all gets straightened out

[quote name='leftwing1018']He sent first for me, it took longer than expected, but arrived today in fine shape. Just sent payment. People may be a little quick to call scam eh?

Thanks for the cheap blurays StateOfMind! Hope this all gets straightened out[/QUOTE]
Well I'm sure no one would mind waiting for items when they didn't pay yet or wouldn't pay until they arrived I don't think anyone in that situation would complain. However, some of us did pay first and when a week or more goes by and you receive no communication or update and someone has your money you have a right to inquire what's going on and where your items are and when you then get no response filing a dispute is a reasonable course of action.

[quote name='blissskr']Well I'm sure no one would mind waiting for items when they didn't pay yet or wouldn't pay until they arrived I don't think anyone in that situation would complain. However, some of us did pay first and when a week or more goes by and you receive no communication or update and someone has your money you have a right to inquire what's going on and where your items are and when you then get no response filing a dispute is a reasonable course of action.[/QUOTE]

Right, sorry I really didnt think about it that much, but I'd say a week and a half to 2 weeks is reasonable before sending a dispute. Though I do admit he needs to be a little better about communication. I didnt hear from him since before he sent the items out, so I didnt even know if they were shipped until they were delivered today (over a week after last communication).

just got my UPS Tracking# from Stateofmind in my PP dispute. I payed him on 4/7 and he shipped it on 4/9 and it should arrive on 4/15, So i'm gonna chalk this one up to miscommunication.

Apparently a case of no communication as I received items this morning, I will be closing my dispute and op said he would refund half my payment for the issues. I think this is another case that stresses the importance of maintaining an open line of communication when making a trade/sale/buying something. We should have a section on this added to the trade thread as I think its really really the most important part of trading on Cag that you maintain communication through every step of the process. Op thank you for making things right in this case.

I bought a blu-ray and everything went smoothly.

I think he just doesn't log into CAG as often as we'd like for communication purposes.

well when he gets back from the time out lol im interested in kill bill 1 and 2... il hold off payment until you ship it if thats cool just to be safe like the others...

HE HAD GIVEN ME A GREAT DEAL ON 2 GAMES, i WAS REALLY HOPING HE WOULD COME THROUGH ON IT BUT IF he still doing sales and ships first I'm down for it ...sorry bout the caps noticed halfway...

I would like to buy Metal Gear Solid Essentials please

Sent you a PM

Hey guys, I was timed out for quite a while due to shipping delays (I was a week late for a couple of people) and could not access the thread. I hit a very busy work/school week and I believe there was a shipping holiday in there somewhere also. Everything was resolved, everyone got their items, and I'm back up with what's left and ready to sell again.

I realize it may be asking a lot for some, but I will require payment before shipping. Please note that everyone received their item, and most received quickly. You can check my feedback and I have no problem with you contacting my buyers about the legitimacy of my sales. A lot has been sold, but I am updating the list to reflect what remains. You also don't have to worry about communication this time, since school is out and I have more time to get online.

Please PM.

bread's done
Back