Futurama fans rejoice! 26 new episodes for 2010

Just changed the title to spread the awesomey goodness.

This new seasons gonna have HOOKERS! and FLAPJACKS! It's gonna be way better... Aww forget the flapjacks. And the season.

sweet, 26, that's awesome... is that just in 1 season? or spread over 2 like Lost does?

either way it's great.

maybe someone will have a deal on the DVDs, I do need to pick up some.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']This new seasons gonna have HOOKERS! and FLAPJACKS! It's gonna be way better... Aww forget the flapjacks. And the season.[/QUOTE]

Blackjack, dood. Not flapjacks.

[quote name='Strell']Blackjack, dood. Not flapjacks.[/QUOTE]

Damn. I went like 5 years thinking it was flapjacks. And I've seen that episode so many times. How could I have mistaken it every time?

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Damn. I went like 5 years thinking it was flapjacks. And I've seen that episode so many times. How could I have mistaken it every time?[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Awesome to the max.

I'm looking forward to some actual episodes with concise stories, as the movies felt like episode ideas mashed together and then stretched out to fill out an entire movie.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Damn. I went like 5 years thinking it was flapjacks. [/QUOTE]

Life was bad. But now it's good. Forever!

[quote name='Strell']I always failed to see the hate for the movies. They seemed to be roughly the same caliber as the show, and I maintain that everyone instead saw the show (after it had been dead for a few years and before the movies) through thick rose-colored glasses, tempered by their hatred for Fox with their ridiculous mangling of its air times and then blatant WE CANCELED CUZZA BAD RATINGS schmuck. Which is a nice way of saying new material wasn't going to satisfy anyone no matter how good or bad it was - the conclusion was foregone long ago.

Meanwhile I has enjoying the movies on roughly the same level I'd had with the show (save for the really fantastic episodes), only to watch every one of these supposed-more-hardcore-fans-than-I whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine about how these new ventures were terrible.

So when this new proper season comes out and I see the same thing happening (with the added hilarity of "these aren't even as good as the movies"), it'll be nice to see the fanbase cry some more because one tiny insignificant details and jokes they claim are so bayud now.[/QUOTE]

Stretching 22 minutes of funny over a 90 minute long movie with a retarded plot = bad. And the super-awesome-hardcore-gnarlierthangnarlesbarkley-fans are the ones trying to tell themselves that the movies were on par or better than the show.

Didn't watch all the movies but have all the seasons on DVD. Thought they would eventually start it up again, considering how season 4 ended.

I've only seen 2 of the 4 movies so far, which I thought Bender's Big Score was alright and The Beast with a Billions Backs was awesome, but I can't wait for the restarted series. At this rate, hell, maybe Sci-Fi will pick up some of the other leftover shows from Fox like Firefly/Serenity or Terminator TSCC.

But yeah, I gotta finish up and catch up on the last 2 Futurama movies.

bread's done
Back