Future Tactics 12.99 at FYE.com

[quote name='PrinceNeil']FKUC FYE!! They're a bunch of commis![/quote]

If they were commies wouldn't they not be charging you anything for the game? Instead they would just trade you a chicken for one. That or put you in a gulag.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/242499.asp

Seems that this is the regular price for the game, so it is not another price mistake on FYE.com's part. Although i still do not forgive them for not giving me my $10 Mafia.

Edit: HOLY **** that picture thing is cool. I know its pretty sad when a mod hasnt used the feature before.

Weird. When i ordered the game I got two for 12.99. Here is my email from them:

Thank you for shopping at fye.com! Below is a confirmation of your order:

Item: Future Tactics: The Uprising
Format: PlayStation 2
Qty: 2
Price: $12.99
Item Subtotal: $25.98
----------------------------------
Order Subtotal: $25.98
Shipping Cost: $4.49
Tax: $1.68
Order Total: $32.15

Promotional/Coupon Savings - $0.00

Pay Type: Discover

Amount to be charged to credit card: $32.15

I hope this is instore too :D

and its not like it's a huge diffrence, anyways. Future Tactics is set to retail for $20 :p

edit- Or, according to EB, $15...

FYE is a waste of time. You cannot trust the prices they have listed. You'll probably get email from them stating your order has been cancelled and you can re-order the game for $49.99. I will NEVER order from them again nor recommend them to anyone.

[quote name='hohndog']FYE is a waste of time. You cannot trust the prices they have listed. You'll probably get email from them stating your order has been cancelled and you can re-order the game for $49.99. I will NEVER order from them again nor recommend them to anyone.[/quote]

Actually I just received an email stating that they had shipped my games. They gave me a tracking code to check on them.

Do you guys even know if it's a good game? Or do you like anything that's cheap?

Would you / did you buy unlimited saga for $10?

[quote name='eldad9']Do you guys even know if it's a good game? Or do you like anything that's cheap?

Would you / did you buy unlimited saga for $10?[/quote]

I have played the demo that came with this months OPM. I thought it was a lot of fun.

bread's done
Back