(GAME GIVEAWAY) Get FREE WII U or $350 Cash (Conga Line)

Signed up under The prize Fighter Inferno link and did the GoDaddy offer. Got credited instantly.  I hope the conga line makes it down to me but if not Im only out $7 so no worries.

It may help to add something to the title. Free game drawing giveaway from CAG for signing up!

If it works I'm sure I could come up with a game as well.
Yeah that would be a good idea, I'll also raffle up something when I can think of what to raffle lol.

Hey, hey! We just had 2 new people added and the first thing we do is complain about it being slow? It'll pick up, it's the holidays. People want that money. Or systems! Stay positive!

Hopefully this does pick up, looks like I'm a little late to the party.  My own fault for not checking the Referral forum, especially after seeing the Xbox One conga!

I did the MyScore.com offer.  All the other congas I got confirmation immediately.  This one I guess isn't instant?

Hopefully this does pick up, looks like I'm a little late to the party. My own fault for not checking the Referral forum, especially after seeing the Xbox One conga!

I did the MyScore.com offer. All the other congas I got confirmation immediately. This one I guess isn't instant?
I believe so, I did the MyScore offer for the PS Vita conga line and I'm still waiting for credit and its day 4-5 now. I'll just submit a missing credit form after 7 days.

Hey VGC17, I've sent you confirmation that my offer is completed, but I'm still showing as pending in the list.

Let me know if you need me to send you the proof again.

Just for anyone curious, I just cancelled CreditReport.com, very very easy process. Call the number on the FAQs page, press 1 and you'll be connected to someone. They will try to sell you the service for half price and just say no thanks. They also send a cancellation email within 24 hours. Very simple and easy process! took no more than 5 minutes.

Just for anyone curious, I just cancelled CreditReport.com, very very easy process. Call the number on the FAQs page, press 1 and you'll be connected to someone. They will try to sell you the service for half price and just say no thanks. They also send a cancellation email within 24 hours. Very simple and easy process! took no more than 5 minutes.
Went through the same process earlier today. I know they don't actually care and all their lines are canned, but it was nice to be treated like a human being even though I wasn't interested in continuing to use their product. Like you said, though, very simple process.

OK kooliogameboi completed his offer on the 11th, I can verify that. I'm sure VGC will see your posts and take care of updating the OP. I know he was working on getting those prizes squared away and making other changes to the post. Probably just slipped through the cracks, so to speak.

That's horrible. So far nobody has posted anybody being banned or referrals being lost. I'm hoping nothing like this occurs. It sucks though, and I hate how slow these congas are moving now :{

I still have three listed as having visited offers. One is from the 9th (the first person to sign up under me), one is from the 11th, and one is from yesterday. If those all cleared, I'd be at 8/8, but I'm not counting on that one from the 9th at this point

bread's done
Back