(GAME GIVEAWAY) Get FREE WII U or $350 Cash (Conga Line)

I still have hope for all of these conga's. It just seems so crazy for each person on top to not give like $10 to each referral once they get their prize.  If it ever gets to me...that's my offer.

I still have hope for all of these conga's. It just seems so crazy for each person on top to not give like $10 to each referral once they get their prize. If it ever gets to me...that's my offer.
If I had done the cash offer, I would have done that. I don't really have the disposable income to throw $70+ around, though.

Do you think that since it's December, many people are going to be severely delayed? E.g., vacation, line overload, etc.?

Not that I was expecting any update, but I hit the one month mark today, too. At least I have my referrals, though.

Yeah I keep trying and it's awesome seeing other people receive their prizes. $350 would be huge for me right now, could get a couple games, maybe some clothes :D The thought of free money excites me lol!

They haven't responded to my emails or support tickets. I'm fed up at this point. Just filed a complaint with the BBB. It's sad to me that doing so seems to be the only way to get a response from them.

I am not sure why my name says waiting for confirmation i completed since nov 15. Guys i got my own refs and went in review on 1/16 and got approved on 1/19.

Man, it never completed for me. I really did pick the wrong offer. I think I give up on this, but good luck to the rest.

Man, it never completed for me. I really did pick the wrong offer. I think I give up on this, but good luck to the rest.
If you did your offer and never got credit file a ticket and they will respond to you much quicker than an email or missing credit request.

Ticket # 838218 was successfully added to the queue.

I shall keep trying. I never did bother with a support ticket and just went with missing credit.

edit: They responded fairly fast. I didn't check when, but I guess a support ticket is where to go and not what missing credit. Kind of amazing.. really.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh. I have submitted several support tickets, an email, and a BBB complaint and I can't get a peep out of these folks.

Maybe they don't respond as quickly when you have all your offers filled :p

And again they replied quickly for my support ticket, so maybe they'll verify that I signed up now.

Well, for what it's worth, it took only 12 days after the support ticket suggestion and my response with the e-mail header and info for my offer to show up as completed. Good luck to the rest for getting theirs completed.

Changed over to cash now that Mercenary's referral has gone through. Maybe they'll move forward? I don't know.

BBB finally told me they got no response. Has anyone found a phone number for Trainn? I looked for a little while but gave up

Holy crap, they finally responded. They still won't give me credit for Mercenary, which means now I have to re-submit my account. So another two months it is, I guess.

I see I am the only one still posting in this ghost town, but my account was FINALLY APPROVED! Submitted my order for the Wii U today, and it's back to waiting.

Apparently my account terminated their Terms and Conditions. I guess that's why they wouldn't give you credit, Inferno.

Yeah it blows. You got your Xbox One reward though so that's all good! I was hoping I'd at least be able to get the cash prize, but nothing went in my favor.
Yeah its cool in all that I got the Xbox One cash reward but, still. Theres no reason it should have taken this long to clear an account thats been under review since November of 2013... Its really frustrating because I could use that money right about now. Not only just that I still havent received a response onto why my account was closed with www.yourfreehdtv.com when Ive done all the same things with all 3 websites. That guy Alan is a complete douchebag.

bread's done
Back