Game of Thrones - Available for Pre-Order - March 6th, 2012

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']So if I do it in-store though I can get my $5 back? Do I have to return the keychain?[/QUOTE]
Yes and No

I got the keychain after it released. Was still one on display, and since they had no more blu-ray dragon covers in stock they shipped me a copy to my house. 34.96 bitches plus the keychain which they took off final price!

The trailer for season 2 gave me a hard on. Hope my dad gets HBO so I can watch it at my parents. My bro watched all 10 episodes of season 1 in one sitting.

[quote name='Psychonik']The trailer for season 2 gave me a hard on. Hope my dad gets HBO so I can watch it at my parents. My bro watched all 10 episodes of season 1 in one sitting.[/QUOTE]

which one there's like five different trailers.

Here's a site that follows the different trailers and other GoT info. --> http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/

I just finished GoT S1... Omg what an amazing show. Started a little slow, but by the end, my mind was blown. I've always been really good at predicting a shows outcome (because most television is soooo predictable), but I was totally surprised by a few of the twists and events that happened. I literally didn't see them coming. The season ending, while badass, was totally predictable though.

Can't wait for season 2!

[quote name='Darknuke']I just finished GoT S1... Omg what an amazing show. Started a little slow, but by the end, my mind was blown. I've always been really good at predicting a shows outcome (because most television is soooo predictable), but I was totally surprised by a few of the twists and events that happened. I literally didn't see them coming. The season ending, while badass, was totally predictable though.

Can't wait for season 2![/QUOTE]

It keeps it going...I won't say anything, but I don't know anyone that has it pegged down in terms of direction. It mirrors life that way, making it feel like an authentic world.

I want to welcome all the new followers thanks to the show, it has been really exciting seeing this world I dreamed about come to life, and finally having other people to be excited about it with.

I'm posting spoilers here... I shouldn't have to warn anyone because it should be assumed that the show would be discussed.

What was so unpredictable for you, Darknuke? The part at the end as in when Danerseys was with the dragons? Or Ned's death? Or both or something else... I didn't expect the dragons to appear so that was unpredictable for me.

But on to Ned's death....

It's a great show and the world truly comes to life when you're watching it, but I wasn't shocked when Ned died and figured it would happen. In fact, it didn't even piss me off that the main character died after only nine episodes. Sure I was upset/felt bad for the Starks, but it didn't annoy me that the writers ended him so early. I just got that feeling that Robb would take over. Like Robb is that perfect character to follow in his fathers steps.

Now to compare it to another show. It certainly wasn't like Boardwalk Empire for me at least. When Jimmy got killed off, I was pissed because they could have done so much more with him. For Ned Stark, it felt like his time was up, like he accomplished everything in his life. Perfect for his son to come right in and take over.

Hope I made sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Capocci 007']I'm posting spoilers here... I shouldn't have to warn anyone because it should be assumed that the show would be discussed.
(Various spoilers)[/QUOTE]
Put that shit in Spoilers, man! Luckily I've already seen and read GoT, but I just started watching Boardwalk Empire! Plus this is a deal thread, not a discussion thread.

[quote name='Capocci 007']I'm posting spoilers here... I shouldn't have to warn anyone because it should be assumed that the show would be discussed.

What was so unpredictable for you, Darknuke? The part at the end as in when Danerseys was with the dragons? Or Ned's death? Or both or something else... I didn't expect the dragons to appear so that was unpredictable for me.

But on to Ned's death....

It's a great show and the world truly comes to life when you're watching it, but I wasn't shocked when Ned died and figured it would happen. In fact, it didn't even piss me off that the main character died after only nine episodes. Sure I was upset/felt bad for the Starks, but it didn't annoy me that the writers ended him so early. I just got that feeling that Robb would take over. Like Robb is that perfect character to follow in his fathers steps.

Now to compare it to another show. It certainly wasn't like Boardwalk Empire for me at least. When Jimmy got killed off, I was pissed because they could have done so much more with him. For Ned Stark, it felt like his time was up, like he accomplished everything in his life. Perfect for his son to come right in and take over.

Hope I made sense.
[/QUOTE]

really guy? not only do you not put your post in spoiler tags but you ruin a characters fate ON ANOTHER SHOW??? GTFO

Last edited by a moderator:

Hope I made sense.[/QUOTE]

delete your spoilers
or add spoilers tags.

[quote name='Capocci 007']I'm posting spoilers here... I shouldn't have to warn anyone because it should be assumed that the show would be discussed.[/QUOTE]You still do the polite thing and put it in spoiler tags. Not that hard. :shame:

bread's done
Back