Gamecrazy-mortal Kombat Unchained Psp New $9.99/nfl Blitz For 360-$9.99 New& More

pookninja

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
just stopped off at my local gamecrazy in elkhart indiana to get some more 2 for $5 classic games,and the employee told me that they had a few new markdowns.
nfl blitz the league for xb360 brand new:$9.99
mortal kombat unchained for psp brand new:$9.99
billy and mandy for wii brand new:$19.99

Courtesy of Scorch:

iconds.gif
DS
Happy Feet....New $9.99, Used $7.99

iconpsp_r2.gif
PSP
Blitz: Overtime....New $12.99, Used $9.99
Mortal Kombat Unchained....New $9.99, Used $7.99

iconwii.gif
Wii
Ant Bully....New $9.99, Used $7.99
Happy Feet....New $19.99, Used $14.99
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy...New $19.99, Used $14.99

iconxbox360.gif
Blitz: The League....New $9.99, Used $7.99

iconxbox_r2.gif
Xbox
Fable....New $9.99, Used $7.99
Halo....New $9.99, Used $7.99

iconps2_r2.gif
PS2:
Tekken 5 Bundle....New $29.99 http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140587

[quote name='eau']Might have to dig MK: Unchained. Does Game Crazy accept Hollywood Video gift card? The back of the gift card says no but the faq on the website says yes.[/quote]

yes, hwv cards work at gc.

Any chance at all of these being universal? I'd really like unchained, but don't have a GC or feel like going through the hassle of paying someone here.

Price drops at GameCrazy are never YMMV, but the intelligence of the employees is.

[quote name='Scorch']

Price drops at GameCrazy are never YMMV, but the intelligence of the employees is.[/QUOTE]

I think he was asking if they were universal drops of MSRP for those games (so he could get them elsewhere). I would say probably not, as it is unlikely Blitz would go from $29.99 to $9.99 MSRP. Same with Ant Bully for Wii (I could see that and Happy Feet being $19.99 though). But who knows? If we start seeing these prices elsewhere we'll know. I thought the same thing about the $9.99/$14.99 Battalion Wars and Chibi-Robo prices last year and then those started showing up everywhere.

Well i do have Game crazy local but alas i don't have any gamerush local. I wonder does regular blockbuster buy games? I will stop in and find out this would be a steal to make some decent credit for the onslaught or 360 games coming out in the next 3-5 months.

MK Unchained is good if you liked any of the current 3D MKs... it's a port of Deception, but with longer load times (annoying, but dose not totally kill game).

yeah the load times aren't good. But not terrible. Probably like 15 seconds.

The number of load times does make something like the adventure mode very irritating to play.

[quote name='averageguy']Well i do have Game crazy local but alas i don't have any gamerush local. I wonder does regular blockbuster buy games? I will stop in and find out this would be a steal to make some decent credit for the onslaught or 360 games coming out in the next 3-5 months.[/QUOTE]

Most Blockbusters do take trades. Just be sure it isn't a franchise store as their prices may be wildly different than corporate stores. However, all the Blockbuster credit in the world won't do you much good if you don't have a GR handy. Normal Blockbusters don't tend to get newly released games (and the ones near me even got rid of all their new game stock - even the old GH/PH type games they used to stock). If you want to store up Blockbuster credit to buy these 360 games used when they get them that is a possibility. Just beware that used stock at most Blockbusters is pretty spotty - much of it consists of former rentals. The other option is to do the "keep it" option on a game rental. I've never done this myself, but it goes like this: rent the game and simply keep it as advertized on the receipt. Unfortunately, they charge FULL MSRP and don't deduct the rental fee any more like they used to. So you will pay $8 or whatever it is to rent, and then $60 to keep it. And you are getting an open copy (but not used if you can get to it the day it is put out). You should be able to go back in and get the case/instructions, but this is YMMV. You also have to make sure they use the credit on your account and don't charge your CC for it.

Or possibly you were just talking about storing up BB credit to use for rentals? In that case, trading in a few copies of Blitz will do you wonders. But I just use free rentals from Coke Rewards so I don't even see using trade credit for rentals as a good deal ;).

bread's done
Back