Gamecube - Where to get for less than $100...

sabbey

CAGiversary!
Just wondering if anyone knows of a good deal, free shipping and no tax on a Gamecube? Will be buying one any day now, but would like to get it for the MSRP and not over $100. They have free shipping at least, over at Amazon, but the tax is a bit high. Oh well, what can you do... ;)

Thanks!

Not really, I guess I'll just pay the $8 in tax since it still comes with a game that would cost more than that...

Would buying a memory card used be a good/bad idea though? ;)

You could get a Pokemon XD bundle and then sell the game if you aren't interested, would prolly bring the whole system cost after tax down to 80.

[quote name='hohez']You could get a Pokemon XD bundle and then sell the game if you aren't interested, would prolly bring the whole system cost after tax down to 80.[/QUOTE]

Was thinking the same.

[quote name='pacifickarma']TRU has a pretty good deal on GCNs right now. You get the GCN + 4 games for $130, I think.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a good deal. That said, what is TRU? ;)

[quote name='Rig']You will need a memory card. Grab an official 1019.[/QUOTE]

They are a bit expensive, would buying used prove to be wise? Meaning, Gamecube memory cards don't go bad easily, do they? Found a like new 251 card for less than $8. Sound like a good deal...

[quote name='hohez']You could get a Pokemon XD bundle and then sell the game if you aren't interested, would prolly bring the whole system cost after tax down to 80.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I was thinking about doing just that, but I'd wager that the stores would realize people are doing the same and might not get as good a deal as a result. In any case, I'd probably just end up keeping the game since it'll be the only one I'll have till I can get out to my local mall and see what's available anyway. Probably will just go for the SSBM bundle as a result! I hear it's a great game. :)

Regardless, thanks for the quick replies all!

look on some of these sites for a used one..probably your best bet.

I got a gamecube, n64(with expansion), controller for both, double dash(GC), melee(GC) and a memory card all for 100 shipped. 85 before shipping..

[quote name='FFMooglestar']TRU = Toys R Us[/QUOTE]

Was wondering that for quite some time. Thanks! ;)

Oh well, I went ahead and just ordered the SSBM bundle through Amazon. Funny enough, Toys R Us is the seller though. Wouldn't be able to visit any retail outlet soon anyway. Now, I am off to ebay, thanks all... :D

Gamerush gets the Pokemon XD bundle in this week for 99.99. They are currently offering $27 credit for the game. You could trade in the game with a crap game and preorder a $50 game with the current offer.

You could also try and talk to employee into letting you trade the game back in as part of the transaction to walk out with the system for $72.99. Doubt that would work though.

Used would be the best bet....

bread's done
Back