GameFly 2011 Year End Sale - Now Live!

kevgret

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's famous annual Year End Sale features free shipping on all used games and big discounts on many items. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New titles may be added throughout the sale. Sale ends 1/3/12.

icongamefly.gif
GameFly's Year End Sale

Last edited by a moderator:
picked up Dead Space 2 and the Orange box, $12 is fine for me! Been wanting to get the orange box since I traded it in back in the day!! Man my back log continues to grow! It doesn't even include the games I think are under the tree.... at least 10 games from all the BB sales and this sale plus the christmas games.... MAN!! where can I find the time!! :)

in for bayonetta and crysis 2. Might pick up portal 2 after my paycheck if there's still stock. Never finished the multiplayer before trading it in. Pretty okay sale imo :)

[quote name='Lucky13']Every game I've ever missed out on aside for one (Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare for $9.99) has come back in stock at one point or another during that sale so the odds are very high that Virtua Tennis will.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info really hoping phineas and ferb comes back in stock the game looks like something me and my sister can play together

[quote name='JP73']Damn, my Man Vs Wild shipped already, just a few hours after ordering[/QUOTE]

"Here's a fresh water stream that obviously is clear of all contaminants... better drink my own piss"

Gotta say after waiting over a week for this year end sale and hearing how epic it was going to be I am overwhelmingly disappointed oh well all sales cant be epic now can they?

Aw Army of Two 40th day is only on sale for the PS3, i'd really prefer it on the 360. El Shaddai is getting closer to the $10 point too.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']"Here's a fresh water stream that obviously is clear of all contaminants... better drink my own piss"[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I definitely look forward to drinking my own piss... and then I'll play Man vs Wild The Video Game!!!

[quote name='toomuchpie617']are you suppose to get tracking numbers for every order? I got one for my first but not my latest order, both had the same quantity of games ordered[/QUOTE]

I've ordered maybe 6-7 games from them in the last couple of months, and i never got a tracking number. I think maybe it needs to meet a certain monetary threshold for them to dish out the 19 cents on digital tracking.

[quote name='koolhand nick']Really starting to love Gamefly for used games.You know exactly what condition they will be in and free shipping...Awesome![/QUOTE]

...Not really. Some discs are refurbished, and some aren't. All of my 360 games from nightly deals were scratched to hell on the bottom, and I had to test them to make sure they worked. Only my Wii game came scratch free, which I guess tells you something about Gamefly members. ;)

I was hoping for some cheaper games. Nightly deals were better on the whole for getting cheap games.

[quote name='Popnmusic']Purchased LA noire for the 360 earlier and noticed that the rockstar pass in on sale for 480ms. Is it worth getting?[/QUOTE]
im not sure what Rockstar pass is but if thats included in new copies of LA Noire then Gamefly should provide you one for free w/ your used copy

[quote name='Popnmusic']Purchased LA noire for the 360 earlier and noticed that the rockstar pass in on sale for 480ms. Is it worth getting?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the pass is worth getting. The bonus cases fill in the story nicely. Easily adds a few more hours to the gameplay while improving the overall story.

if a game was out of stock earlier than check again, was looking to buy super scribblenauts about 5 hours ago and it was sold out, just checked b4 bed and it was back in stock and purchased :)

How decent is the price for Dead Space PS3 @ $9.99? I have Dead Space 2 from the Best Buy pre-owned offer and it doesn't really seem like it's been much cheaper. Amazon Warehouse has it for $14.19 like new.

I been wanting Dead Space but is 12.99 too pricey for this? I recall getting dead space 2 for 9.99 on GF sale earlier a couple months ago

[quote name='VegaTheChosen']I been wanting Dead Space but is 12.99 too pricey for this? I recall getting dead space 2 for 9.99 on GF sale earlier a couple months ago[/QUOTE]

It is like the best survival horror game ever. Unless you are wearing Nostalgia goggles, then pick your favorite from the RE series.

[quote name='VegaTheChosen']I been wanting Dead Space but is 12.99 too pricey for this? I recall getting dead space 2 for 9.99 on GF sale earlier a couple months ago[/QUOTE]

I think it's ~$10 new every once in a while on EA's website, but in the red GH case.

Xbox selection looks better than ps3 to me. But that's ok, I've gotten plenty this month from GF, all great deals. Only getting FoTNS in this sale, give my wallet a break.

[quote name='thebocop']It is like the best survival horror game ever. Unless you are wearing Nostalgia goggles, then pick your favorite from the RE series.[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry but Dead Space isn't Survival Horror

Its an amazing game but its not survival horror. Its a horror third person shooter.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']I'm sorry but Dead Space isn't Survival Horror

Its an amazing game but its not survival horror. Its a horror third person shooter.[/QUOTE]

I agree.When I think of survival horror,I think of Silent Hill 2 or Amnesia.Dead space is just Resident Evil 4 in space,but there's nothing wrong with that

phineas and ferb PS3 came back in stock ordered that right away thought i would miss out on it so what are these coming by regular USPS mail? how long do they take to show up i'm located near LA

[quote name='RockinTheRedDog']Picked up Two Worlds 2...for $7.99 you really can't complain.[/QUOTE]

except the first one was a rip off if even if it was given to you.

[quote name='RockinTheRedDog']Picked up Two Worlds 2...for $7.99 you really can't complain.[/QUOTE]

You can complain, trust me. I played about 10 minutes and knew I was wasting my time and it was painful. You'd be better off finding a used Oblivion for that price and playing it (again if you have already). As it is often said - you cannot polish a turd....and this is a runny one.

[quote name='jmbreci']You can complain, trust me. I played about 10 minutes and knew I was wasting my time and it was painful. You'd be better off finding a used Oblivion for that price and playing it (again if you have already). As it is often said - you cannot polish a turd....and this is a runny one.[/QUOTE]

I dunno, I found Two Worlds 2 to be enjoyable. I didn't like it at first but the further I got the more I got into it. My only problem with it was that if you explored the side quests you would become too powerful and it made the game easy.

You aren't going to put as many hours into it as an Elderscrolls game but there is enjoyment to be found in this game.

Dead Space 2 is amazing i haven't played the first one but heard its good.

Does anyone think Motorstorm: Apocalypse will drop cheaper within first quarter of next year?

2x^ first dead space is scary as hell survival horror. 2 is more action horror.
motorstorm apocalypse was just 5 bucks at best buy...can imagine it dropping, especially since its bundled w/ the playstation 3d monitor

[quote name='themaster20000']I agree.When I think of survival horror,I think of Silent Hill 2 or Amnesia.Dead space is just Resident Evil 4 in space,but there's nothing wrong with that[/QUOTE]
Same here. Dead Space is actually one of my favorite new IPs in the last few years.

Though I guess I get why some people lump it in to survival horror

I think Two Worlds is underrated as fuck. I strongly believe those who hate it can't get over how ugly it is. Graphics don't make a game, especially not action RPGs.

[quote name='jmbreci']You can complain, trust me. I played about 10 minutes and knew I was wasting my time and it was painful. You'd be better off finding a used Oblivion for that price and playing it (again if you have already). As it is often said - you cannot polish a turd....and this is a runny one.[/QUOTE]

To offer a different opinion, I would say this same thing but switch Oblivion and Two Worlds II. I had a blast with Two Worlds II, thought Oblivion was a repetitive chore with pointless text trees and bland environments. We're both right since these are opinions, but either way you can't really go wrong for 7.99.

Thinking of buying Dead Space, even though I haven't even played 2 which I bought a month ago in the December sale. I'm loving it on iPhone though. I never thought I'd be so into a mobile game. Shit scared me even there, so I could imagine the full game.

[quote name='Romis']did anyone order the BF:BC2 when it was $9.99 receive a online code?

I was under the impression they're suppose too[/QUOTE]

my bf:bc2 ps3 from a few weeks ago came with the VIP dl code and it worked.

bread's done
Back