GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapyD']Duke and Catherine sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, 40,000 leagues under the sea. All 4 One and none for me.[/QUOTE]

One of your best yet!

[quote name='CheapyD']Duke and Catherine sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, 40,000 leagues under the sea. All 4 One and none for me.[/QUOTE]Uh...am I the only one getting a disturbing image from this? :lol:

Duke Nukem Forever
Catherine
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

If Catherine :)ps3:) is anything less than $14.99 (what I paid), I'm going to throw a fit. A FIT, I TELL YOU

Oooh this looks like it might be an interesting day of sales for me. Catherine and All 4 One could be mine for the right price.

Does anyone remember if the catherine games had the alternate or orginal box art? I believe it was the original but I can't remember. And this could be an awesome day for gamefly sales, hoping to get catherine and all 4 one for cheap!

[quote name='who77']Does anyone remember if the catherine games had the alternate or orginal box art? I believe it was the original but I can't remember. And this could be an awesome day for gamefly sales, hoping to get catherine and all 4 one for cheap![/QUOTE]The one I bought had the original box art.

[quote name='CheapyD']Duke and Catherine sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, 40,000 leagues under the sea. All 4 One and none for me.[/QUOTE]

Best heads up ever! I have Catherine rented so I'll definitely hit that keep button. I can't miss out on this game on the cheap!

Catherine's $15, Warhammer is $10 (360 only), Ratchet is $20 (lol), Duke Nukem is $8 (PS3 only).

I may pick up Warhammer. I played through Catherine a while ago and the only reason I want to own copy is for collection purposes, so I can wait for $10.

edit: Well, maybe I'll pick up Catherine if you guys think it won't get any lower.

[quote name='mars009']Catherine 14.99 good deal?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's never been this low.. and likely won't get any lower. Probably won't take long to sell out.

[quote name='mars009']Catherine 14.99 good deal?[/QUOTE]

Buy it now! It has a low print one so the previous cheapest price has been $29.99 from Amazon so I'm content with paying $16.30 after tax. I have a feeling it's going to sell out soon. @sunghost, Catherine was this price two months ago I believe. I didn't want to pay that much at the time for it so I passed on it. Besides my rental copy doesn't have scratches or chips in the disc so I'm sold. Thanks again Cheapy!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Buy it now! It has a low print one so the previous cheapest price has been $29.99 from Amazon so I'm content with paying $16.30 after tax. I have a feeling it's going to sell out soon. @sunghost, Catherine was this price two months ago I believe. I didn't want to pay that much at the time for it so I passed on it. Besides my rental copy doesn't have scratches or chips in the disc so I'm sold. Thanks again Cheapy![/QUOTE]

I figured it was at least close to this price a couple months ago, but wasn't sure if it was the same or not. I do remember it selling out extremely fast.. which is why I didn't get the chance to buy it then.

cleardot.gif

Tonight's deals:
:360: Catherine $14.99
:360: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $9.99
:ps3: Catherine $14.99
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One $19.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $7.99

Went ahead and picked up Catherine and Warhammer. Not sure if I'll play through Catherine again, but maybe I will to see the other ending.

I've heard so many negative things about Duke...just can't do it. But Catherine? Oh yeah! I've been waiting for that price drop!

[quote name='kinney_bmx']All 4 One for $12.99 and its mine.
If Duke is under $5 I guess I'll take the plunge[/QUOTE]

Prices have already updated. All 4 One is $20 and Duke is $8.

[quote name='sunghost']I figured it was at least close to this price a couple months ago, but wasn't sure if it was the same or not. I do remember it selling out extremely fast.. which is why I didn't get the chance to buy it then.[/QUOTE]

No doubt man. This game is really good. I story is great so it's definitely worth it sub $20. I really wish Amazon had The Love Is Over Edition for $30 when they had that sale months ago. Unfortunately the X360 copy was $29, and the PS3 was $45. I watch this site too much...lol.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']No doubt man. This game is really good. I story is great so it's definitely worth it sub $20. I really wish Amazon had The Love Is Over Edition for $30 when they had that sale months ago. Unfortunately the X360 copy was $29, and the PS3 was $45. I watch this site too much...lol.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I would've bought The Love Is Over Edition for PS3 if it were $30, but didn't want it for 360 lol and it was too much for me at $45 for the PS3 version.

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah, I would've bought The Love Is Over Edition for PS3 if it were $30, but didn't want it for 360 lol and it was too much for me at $45 for the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

Lol, right on. I honestly feel that all current gen Atlus games should be played on the PS3. Dark Souls, 3D Dot Game Heroes (Exclusive), Demon's Souls (Exclusive), and dare I say it The Cursed Crusade(Multi). Definitely the worst game I bought from Gamefly...glad I traded that one in for $11.

[quote name='PrinnyJ']I'm surprised so many people are excited to get Catherine. To each their own I guess.[/QUOTE]

I don't get it either. it seems to be the most talked about game on this entire site. If you don't pick it up tonight you really shouldn't be complaining anymore.

so it still says KEEP for the sale price, can one sign up for a free membership, rent it and then immediately select keep?

[quote name='PrinnyJ']I'm surprised so many people are excited to get Catherine. To each their own I guess.[/QUOTE]

You mean because they don't own the game already, right? IMO, it's a great game. Truly unique in both gameplay and presentation. My only regret is that there's no online play. The multiplayer in that game is freaking great. So many mind games.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']so it still says KEEP for the sale price, can one sign up for a free membership, rent it and then immediately select keep?[/QUOTE]
The price is most likely just for today so no that would not work.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was pretty disappointed with it personally. If it wasn't like...80% block puzzles I would have liked it better.

bread's done
Back