Gamefly Daily Deals - Cities XL 2012 $13.59, Expansion $5.10 (PC)

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
All used games in the sale come with free shipping. Games come complete with manual, case, and online passes.
(If you don't see an option to BUY the game but only to RENT it along with "keep for $$$" on its page, than it is no longer available for purchase without a subscription as they currently only have enough copies marked for rental purposes. Be sure to check back in on this thread or the site itself as titles do come back in stock. In my experience, games get restocked around 10AM - 2PM EDT but YMMV.)

:pc:Cities XL 2012 $13.59
:pc:Cities XL 2012 Expansion $5.10

This post is wikified, feel free to update as new deals come out.

Link to Gamefly's twitter feed
Link to Gamefly's store page, sorted by price/free shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Dead Island both systems if $15 as well

Super Mario Land 3D is $20 (I think that's a pretty good price, not a 3DS guy)

I'm working on the OP as we speak.

Still no MGS HD Collection, I don't think it's ever gone at the $20 price.

Cruel world, I keep coming back each day for more disappointment. It's a twisted cycle.

#ForeverWaiting

I think I got everything that could possibly be considered a deal in the OP, feel free to add or remove if necessary.

Also, is there no way to edit the thread title in a wikified post?

$14.99
Dead Island (both)
Halo Anniversary (xbox)
Resistance 3 (ps3)
Assassin's Creed Rev (xbox)
Gears of War 3 (xbox)

I paid $18 for Halo a couple weeks ago, so I'd say go for it for $15. It should come with the Anniversary Map Packs for Reach as well. I sold mine for like $3, so if you don't want it you can at least hopefully sell it for a couple bucks.

Hmm, Halo: CEA at $15...Tempting, but I can wait for $9.99, maybe as a BBY DotD sometime later in the year. A guy can dream, can't he? :razz:

What does MGS HD on half.com have to do with anything? Wrong thread maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
Halo CEA would go for $15 a couple weeks after I bought it for $20. And still haven't opened it. Thinking about Ass Creed Rev, even tho I still haven't finished 2 or Bro.

havent been as active on the site as i used to (in-between jobs) but dang Gears 3 at $15 is pretty tempting. lowest its ever been in a GF sale?

[quote name='Gertle627']Halo CEA would go for $15 a couple weeks after I bought it for $20. And still haven't opened it. Thinking about Ass Creed Rev, even tho I still haven't finished 2 or Bro.[/QUOTE]
Then I might suggest passing on Revelations. As a big AC fan I was rather disappointed with Rev, it's a step backwards for the series.

But you're also doing yourself a great disservice by not breaking into AC 2 and Brotherhood.

Second opinion: Revelations was a great game, and that's coming from someone who liked 2 and Brotherhood a lot. Just the atmosphere and the world alone is worth picking it up for; Constantinople is a very interesting place in history to be thrown into.

For $15 you really can't go wrong; it's not going to be much cheaper than that anytime soon.

[quote name='MemoriesAbyss']Debating on getting 3D land and Halo Anniversary...[/QUOTE]

If you have a 3DS Mario is a must have, it is a great game. If you enjoyed Halo on the xbox get Anniversary, especially if you want to play through the campaign with a friend. It is a well done remake, the kinect features are a nice touch too.

[quote name='trailmix10']Debating on Resistance 3 IDK what to do....[/QUOTE]
solid shooter if you're a fan of the genre. health packs give it an old school feel and it has some pretty unique weapons.

[quote name='qualityman13']If you have a 3DS Mario is a must have, it is a great game. If you enjoyed Halo on the xbox get Anniversary, especially if you want to play through the campaign with a friend. It is a well done remake, the kinect features are a nice touch too.[/QUOTE]

I'll be getting a 3DS in about a month so I guess it's more about if this will be my best bet or if there will be a better price down the line.

I've never actually played any of the Halo games and was gonna use the remake to get my feet wet since it seems like a good place to start.

Just a reminder to all thinking of revelations: If you're a best buy reward member with the magazine, this month there's a $20 off coupon, and starting sunday the game is going for $29.99, making it 9.99 for a new copy.

Just saying!

[quote name='Gertle627']Halo CEA would go for $15 a couple weeks after I bought it for $20. And still haven't opened it. Thinking about Ass Creed Rev, even tho I still haven't finished 2 or Bro.[/QUOTE]

Haha same here, when I bought it the other day I was thinking it would go less then $20 on gamefly.

Oh well.

Mario 3D land is worth the $20, really awesome game.

Hmmmmmm might pick up dead island, itching to finally finish it.

[quote name='MemoriesAbyss']I'll be getting a 3DS in about a month so I guess it's more about if this will be my best bet or if there will be a better price down the line.

I've never actually played any of the Halo games and was gonna use the remake to get my feet wet since it seems like a good place to start.[/QUOTE]

This is definitely your best bet for Mario, if you got Halo add me and I'll play through the campaign again with you

[quote name='MiTYH']Just a reminder to all thinking of revelations: If you're a best buy reward member with the magazine, this month there's a $20 off coupon, and starting sunday the game is going for $29.99, making it 9.99 for a new copy.

Just saying![/QUOTE]
Or $15 total if you just buy the one issue, like I did today. I'll PM in a few days. Either way, it's at most $15 new vs. $15 used.

Is GoW3 worth $15? I thought the first was pretty good, second was a step back. Played both single player, don't do mulit.

[quote name='GamerDude316']Will CEA come with the maps? $15 is a great price...[/QUOTE]
every used game comes with the DLC

[quote name='Quadriflax']Or $15 total if you just buy the one issue, like I did today. I'll PM in a few days. Either way, it's at most $15 new vs. $15 used.

Is GoW3 worth $15? I thought the first was pretty good, second was a step back. Played both single player, don't do mulit.[/QUOTE]

I think the campaign is the best they have done yet. Pretty epic boss battles. I think 15 bucks is more than a good price.

Ended up grabbing gears 3, figure it will not drop too much lower than $15, and I want to finish the trilogy.

Picked up dead island again for 10 bucks after coupon. Loved that game.

Gonna pick up DLC.

Also goty edition will be prob 40. 10 plus the two dlcs. So 30 bucks. I save 10. Sweeeet

[quote name='Big St3ph3n']Picked up dead island again for 10 bucks after coupon. Loved that game.

Gonna pick up DLC.

Also goty edition will be prob 40. 10 plus the two dlcs. So 30 bucks. I save 10. Sweeeet[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure the GOTY edition is going to be $30

[quote name='kinney_bmx']I'm pretty sure the GOTY edition is going to be $30[/QUOTE]

nah mostly likely $40. For Halo so the game comes with the anniversary dlc, and masterchief avatar items aswell?

Thinking about getting Just Dance 3 but I think you can only get the Katy Perry tracks through Best Buy, which is kind of a deal-breaker since I would be buying it for my daughter who loves KP songs.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']nah mostly likely $40. For Halo so the game comes with the anniversary dlc, and masterchief avatar items aswell?[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure they announced already that it will be $30 with the 3 dlcs included.... just read it on joystiq the other day

Yeah, it's being reported that the Dead Island GOTY Edition will come out on June 24 and will be $30. It's also going to have the DLC that came with the Gamestop exclusive Special Edition.
Source

Thanks to everyone who keeps the Op updated. I work evenings and weekends so I won't always be able to keep the thread updated myself. :bow:

Bought Resistence 3 for $14.99. Thanks OP and whoever updated the wiki.

I still haven't played Resistance 1 and 2 yet. They are sitting on my shelf. But I'm guesstimating it will be at least a year before I catch a price for Resistance 3 that's between $5 and $10. Those ps3 exclusives can be tricky.

[quote name='Bosamba']Yeah, it's being reported that the Dead Island GOTY Edition will come out on June 24 and will be $30. It's also going to have the DLC that came with the Gamestop exclusive Special Edition.
Source

Thanks to everyone who keeps the Op updated. I work evenings and weekends so I won't always be able to keep the thread updated myself. :bow:[/QUOTE]

I just recently bought Dead Island new at Target for $10. I still haven't opened it yet. Should I upgrade to the GOTY edition for $20 extra? Is it worth it. A friend of mine says he's buying the GOTY edition and will play coop with me.

bread's done
Back