Gamefly Daily Deals - Cities XL 2012 $13.59, Expansion $5.10 (PC)

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
All used games in the sale come with free shipping. Games come complete with manual, case, and online passes.
(If you don't see an option to BUY the game but only to RENT it along with "keep for $$$" on its page, than it is no longer available for purchase without a subscription as they currently only have enough copies marked for rental purposes. Be sure to check back in on this thread or the site itself as titles do come back in stock. In my experience, games get restocked around 10AM - 2PM EDT but YMMV.)

:pc:Cities XL 2012 $13.59
:pc:Cities XL 2012 Expansion $5.10

This post is wikified, feel free to update as new deals come out.

Link to Gamefly's twitter feed
Link to Gamefly's store page, sorted by price/free shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WormFOODx']No deals today![/QUOTE]

Ya, I thought the same thing, then realized it's Memorial Day and these deals are good until tomorrow.

[quote name='GamerDude316']Anybody gotten CEA yet with the maps included? Still thinking bout placing my order before the sale runs out[/QUOTE]

Everyone has and does.

Here's hoping Ace Combat gets here tonight. I took a break War in the North to play a free Redbox rental of SSX but it goes back tonight and I want to do some jet-fighting.

Although I dl'ed the demo again and think AC6 feels so much better. But eh, I already beat that and want something new.

^Read as Saints Row 3. Damn.

All the other sales still appear to be active. So we'll probably be getting some sales today, just have no idea when the price update will happen.

[quote name='tylerh1701']^Read as Saints Row 3. Damn.

All the other sales still appear to be active. So we'll probably be getting some sales today, just have no idea when the price update will happen.[/QUOTE]
I could see that but there is no such game as saints row 3 in existance, the third game in the series is called Saints Row: The Third
anyways saints row 2 gets the same price as above $12.99

^Yeah, that's where I got mine from as well, but a few weeks too early. It's currently $14.83 over there as well, and I think free shipping.

[quote name='Investor']Paid $10 brand new at Neweggs for House of the Dead: Overkill Extended.[/QUOTE]

I got that deal too and IMO, it's the best HOTD game, really really fun light gun on rails gameplay and hilarious, best played with a move sharpshooter. Great "grindhouse" presentation too.

Not really interested in getting SR2 used for $13 when I can get both new for $20.

Really kicking myself for passing on Driver for $8. That's twice now I've regretted holding back from Gamefly (the other being Portal 2 for $13).

I know what you mean, bro. Next time when you see a good deal, just ask yourself is all the extra wait time really worth the additional extra buck or two. If the answer is a resounding no, then just buy them.

[quote name='TopsideKracker']Not really interested in getting SR2 used for $13 when I can get both new for $20.

Really kicking myself for passing on Driver for $8. That's twice now I've regretted holding back from Gamefly (the other being Portal 2 for $13).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Investor']Paid $10 brand new at Neweggs for House of the Dead: Overkill Extended.[/QUOTE]

Yup, Newegg had it new for $10 free ship, and it's $14.83 right now. Easy pass on Gamefly $15 used. Saints Row 2 for $13 on such an old game is too much. Really disappointed considering the recent good deals previously.

yeah sr2 was free with sr3. so yeah. no deal here.
wish it was sr3 but thats too good to be true.
also hotd overkill great game but eh, 7.99 must buy

[quote name='Idiotekque']SR3 is $20 new? Where? o_O[/QUOTE]

I think you jumbled 2 separate posts.

Saints Row 1 & 2 double pack on Xbox is $20 or less as far as I know. Think I even saw it for $10 at Fred Meyer once.

Saints Row 3 if you used your online pass before sometime in Nov? last year, you got Saints Row 2 as a free download (PSN only?).

Saints Row 3 has been $30 for sure I've seen, it should be dropping more soon as it ages.

Oh, someone said I can get "both new for $20". Thought they meant 2 and 3, not 1 and 2.

Guess I'll just wait till it hits the inevitable $20 mark.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Oh, someone said I can get "both new for $20". Thought they meant 2 and 3, not 1 and 2.

Guess I'll just wait till it hits the inevitable $20 mark.[/QUOTE]

I've been wanting to play 3, too, but I'm also waiting out the price drop. I may even wait for it to get to $15. Couple more months and I can see it $14.99 used at Gamefly.

sr3 will have goty/ultimate edition sometime. they have 3 dlcs already, about 10 misc weapon/clothes/ability dlcs, and a huge dominatrix standalone dlc this fall. im hoping $30 for all by xmas ;) this game has staying power tho, iv had it locked in on amazon for 25-29 since like febuary...

[quote name='Velo214']sr3 will have goty/ultimate edition sometime. they have 3 dlcs already, about 10 misc weapon/clothes/ability dlcs, and a huge dominatrix standalone dlc this fall. im hoping $30 for all by xmas ;) this game has staying power tho, iv had it locked in on amazon for 25-29 since like febuary...[/QUOTE]

that standalone dlc will be its own retail release I believe for $40 if my memory of the article I read serves me right. SR 3 is fun as hell, but at this point waiting alittle longer for a sale isnt a bad choice.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']that standalone dlc will be its own retail release I believe for $40 if my memory of the article I read serves me right. SR 3 is fun as hell, but at this point waiting alittle longer for a sale isnt a bad choice.[/QUOTE]

$30 for the Stand alone part.

i wonder if they will put Multiplayer in Dominatrix, i loved Saints Row the Third but there really isnt much to do after you've done all the missions and side quests

[quote name='cancerman1120']$30 for the Stand alone part.[/QUOTE]

Oh gotcha. Willl wait for it to be less than $15, then I snag it up. Im also waiting for the season pass to go on sale, so im in no rush. Also good news that no more sales for the next week.

hmmmmm

anyone know if gamefly does these sales based on what people are renting/what they want to get rid of

i wonder if forza 4 will ever make it

[quote name='j-fever']Wow...House of the Dead used for $15...

or get it new from Amazon for $12.95

http://www.amazon.com/House-Dead-OVERKILL-Extended-Playstation-3/dp/B0053B7ICO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1338342294&sr=8-1[/QUOTE]

Well if we take previous sales as an example, they are not going sell out at $15. So next time they will put it out for $12, then for $10 and at last (if they have some left to sell) they will put them out for $8.

If some take the bait for $15, well that is a gain, not a loss for them.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Last day? Then they better go out with a bang!

Saints Row III - $17.99
Goldeneye - $9.99
MGS HD Collection - $14.99

;)[/QUOTE]

I would be in for all 3 :D.

Been waiting for MGS HD and SR3

[quote name='Idiotekque']Last day? Then they better go out with a bang!

Saints Row III - $17.99
Goldeneye - $9.99
MGS HD Collection - $14.99

;)[/QUOTE]

you fucking wish bro. They would be sold out within the hour

I think that's a fair price for SR3! Doubt it'll happen, but c'mon, GF better go out with a bang if this is the last of their deals for a while!

I'm thinking the same thing. It must be a price mistake or a change of pricing strategy by Gamefly. They even had House of the Dead: Overkill EX Cut listed used for $15 as a daily special when Neweggs had it last month for $10 brand new, which I got, and Amazon is listing it at $12 brand new as someone here just pointed out. I don't see too many great $10 deals from Gamefly like in the past anymore.

[quote name='thenutman69321']Lol SR2 is over 3 and a half years old and their "deal" is $13. I'd bite on SR3 for that price but definitely not 2.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Investor']I'm thinking the same thing. It must be a price mistake or a change of pricing strategy by Gamefly. They even had House of the Dead: Overkill EX Cut listed used for $15 as a daily special when Neweggs had it last month for $10 brand new, which I got, and Amazon is listing it at $12 brand new as someone here just pointed out. I don't see too many great $10 deals from Gamefly like in the past anymore.[/QUOTE]

The current deals are a little rough, but I thought LotR: WitN was a pretty decent deal at $10, as well as Driver: SF for $8. The weekend deals seemed pretty good too.

But I'll agree, SR2 is a really old game for them to be throwing on "sale" for $13. Out of character for them, they usually focus on much newer releases. But they can't all be winners, I'm still definitely looking forward to this afternoon.

bread's done
Back