Gamefly Daily Deals - Cities XL 2012 $13.59, Expansion $5.10 (PC)

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
All used games in the sale come with free shipping. Games come complete with manual, case, and online passes.
(If you don't see an option to BUY the game but only to RENT it along with "keep for $$$" on its page, than it is no longer available for purchase without a subscription as they currently only have enough copies marked for rental purposes. Be sure to check back in on this thread or the site itself as titles do come back in stock. In my experience, games get restocked around 10AM - 2PM EDT but YMMV.)

:pc:Cities XL 2012 $13.59
:pc:Cities XL 2012 Expansion $5.10

This post is wikified, feel free to update as new deals come out.

Link to Gamefly's twitter feed
Link to Gamefly's store page, sorted by price/free shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ravens52bears54']I really loved the Wii version but I don't have a Move. Does anyone have experience playing the game with a standard DualShock?[/QUOTE]

yeah id like to know as well--amazons 12.50 is a good price

[quote name='youenvy']yeah id like to know as well--amazons 12.50 is a good price[/QUOTE]

I would never play this without a move.

[quote name='GT']I would never play this without a move.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, can't imagine trying to play a rail shooter with a controller. I played the very first HotD with a mouse on the PC and even that was pushing it.

they have been consistently pumping out amazing deals, collectively their deals have really made 2012 shine for the cheapass gaming community.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']they have been consistently pumping out amazing deals, collectively their deals have really made 2012 shine for the cheapass gaming community.[/QUOTE]

Concur.

I am tempted by SFxTekken, but I have a hunch I should wait until the ultimate version or w/e comes out. I bought SF4 and MvC3 early. I got into SF4 enough that it was worth getting it before SSF4 and the arcade edition came out, but not so much so with MvC3

[quote name='GT']I would never play this without a move.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FatherChesz']Ugh, can't imagine trying to play a rail shooter with a controller. I played the very first HotD with a mouse on the PC and even that was pushing it.[/QUOTE]
I figured as much. Thanks.

I'm still miffed that I bought Operation: Wolf on the Wii Virtual Console and it doesn't support the Wiimote. WTF?

I'm surprised we get a deal on SFxT before Asura's Wrath, but I have a feeling later in the Summer SFxT will be under $15.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']I really loved the Wii version but I don't have a Move. Does anyone have experience playing the game with a standard DualShock?[/QUOTE]

I haven't played Overkill, but House of The Dead 3 and 4 on PSN play just fine with the standard controller.

Trying to decide if I should pick up Street Fighter X Tekken or wait for Super Street Fighter X Tekken Tournament Edition Remix 3D Turbo with scratch and sniff stickers.

I was kind of hoping for an explosion of awesome prices tonite since it is the last night of deals until post E3... and... well... no explosion.

$20 for SFxT is good. Will there be another updated version? Mostly likely, but if your fighter hungry, then buying this for $20 now is great. Im pretty sure you get 75%-110% of your money back once your done with this game.

Edit- No newer version coming, so $20 now is a great deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LordVila']Trying to decide if I should pick up Street Fighter X Tekken or wait for Super Street Fighter X Tekken Tournament Edition Remix 3D Turbo with scratch and sniff stickers.[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahaha. Its inevitable!

I can't help it, I just had to pick up SFXT for this price. I've been wanting it for a while now.

it's already been said that there will be no "ultimate" edition of SFxT. it's part of the agreement between capcom and namco. now, even though i believe capcom will find a workaround before too long, at least i can rest easy knowing that it probably wont be for a while

Seth Killian has said a few times there will be no new disk release, any updates will be DLC.
Damn it, started typing this and walked away for a bit, got ninja'd.

No new disc release, but can't they also just pull a Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade stunt and just release a new version down the road with all the DLC has a one time use code?

[quote name='LordVila']Trying to decide if I should pick up Street Fighter X Tekken or wait for Super Street Fighter X Tekken Tournament Edition Remix 3D Turbo with scratch and sniff stickers.[/QUOTE]

I actually laughed at that one. Good show, sir!

[quote name='AwRy108']SF x TEKKEN not showing any USED versions. What gives?[/QUOTE]

Um pretty easy answer and I am sure you can figure it out.

[quote name='AwRy108']SF x TEKKEN not showing any USED versions. What gives?[/QUOTE]
I think it sold out. I checked when the post first went up and there were copies available, and then when I was trying to decide if I should buy it or not, and checked it again, it wasn't available any more.

I just checked and the xbox 360 version is still for sale. I think it only pertains to xbox 360 and not any other version.

[quote name='ZaPpA_721']I just checked and the xbox 360 version is still for sale. I think it only pertains to xbox 360 and not any other version.[/QUOTE]

Ps3 version was live but sold out pretty fast

Was hoping for some better ones since this is the last day of deals for awhile. Oh well my wallet is safe and I'll have some time to catch up on my backlog. Hopefully the deals won't be gone for to long.

[quote name='jonnysniper']Ps3 version was live but sold out pretty fast[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's the one I wanted....since the better d-pad...oh well, I got the 360 version and I'll learn to live with it.

I'm a weak weak man. Caved in and picked it up.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']$20 for SFxT is good. Will there be another updated version? Mostly likely, but if your fighter hungry, then buying this for $20 now is great. Im pretty sure you get 75%-110% of your money back once your done with this game.

Edit- No newer version coming, so $20 now is a great deal.[/QUOTE]

Except that SF x T is not a fun game.

The general consensus (and from what I've played) is that the game is pretty boring.

Probably better to invest in SSF4, Mahvel, or KOF.

Damn... I bought SF x T for $40 a couple of weeks ago and definitely have not had $20 worth of fun out of it yet. Ah well :(

I think it's a good game for casual fans of fighting (who haven't tired of all the Capcom fighters that have come out in the last two years).

[quote name='antlp89']Except that SF x T is not a fun game.

The general consensus (and from what I've played) is that the game is pretty boring.

Probably better to invest in SSF4, Mahvel, or KOF.[/QUOTE]

Oh, wow. Never really been a SF guy, but my brother has gotten me intrested in it, plus tekken is in my top 3 fighting franchises so yeah. Would jump on the ps3 version since it has some exclusives fighters. Actually now that I think about it, there will be a newer version, wanna know what its called? TxSF, but who knows when thats coming, so if this comes up buy it, only if your fighter hungry.

[quote name='antlp89']

[/QUOTE]Yeah not a lot of people happy with this game.
JabXtimeout

I was lucky enough to have a copy of PS3 ver of SFxT rented from Gamefly at home just lounging around. Got it at the keep it price for $17.

To think I was going to send it in instead of driver today..

Glad I waited on Gunstringer! I almost snagged it from the MS store sale this past week for $20. Im kind of interested in Mario Sports Mix simply because Mario and Hockey combined is like a dream come true for me and I think my kids will love it... Im very wary of Mario games other than the main series though. Any personal experience from fellow CAGs?

[quote name='antlp89']Except that SF x T is not a fun game.

Probably better to invest in SSF4, Mahvel, or KOF.[/QUOTE]

Well that's YOUR consensus. The issue is the whole locked dlc thing & rolento glitch (will be fixed soon) & timer. Its the main event at most major tournament and the players think its a great game. It would be way better if capcom fixed those issues though. The online community is healthy you'll find tons of lobbies & players 24\7. Oh and a 84 metacritic rating. That's pretty well received.

Get on Gunstringer. Bought it for $40 and it was worth it, considering it's three full games when the codes are included.

[quote name='vherub']yes, good chance all the oos will bounce in sometime tomorrow morning, just have to be quick[/QUOTE]

thanks!

Every time I buy a game with high metacritic ratings I'm disappointed, and every time I buy a game with low metacritic ratings I end up liking it.

Don't base enjoyability of a game upon online ratings. Play it first somewhere, buy it if you like it. I have to say though that it takes a lot to make a fighter a worthwhile game. I'll stick with Soul Calibur IV and V personally because the customization adds so much more re-playability.

Picked up SFxT for 360 or $20. Considered the PS3 version since I will probably get the Vita version, but I love achievements too much.

bread's done
Back