GameFly July 2010 Used Game Sale with Free Shipping

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly is having their monthly used game sale with low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 7/26.

:360: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $9.99
:360: NCAA Football 10 $9.99
:360: Shaun White Snowboarding $9.99
:360: Chaotic: Shadow Warriors $12.99
:360: IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey $14.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 $14.99
:360: BioShock 2 $15.99
:360: Bayonetta $16.99
:360: Halo 3: ODST $17.99
:360: Assassin's Creed 2 $17.99
:360: James Cameron's Avatar: The Game $17.99
:360: Aliens vs. Predator $19.99
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
transparent.gif

:360: Vancouver 2010 $19.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce $27.99
:360: Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City $27.99

:ps3: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $9.99
:ps3: Rogue Warrior $9.99
:ps3: UFC 2009 Undisputed $9.99
:ps3: Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes $12.99
:ps3: Last Rebellion $14.99
:ps3: Skate 2 $14.99
:ps3: Street Fighter IV $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 $14.99
:ps3: Wolfenstein $14.99
:ps3: Bayonetta $14.99
:ps3: Darksiders $19.99
:ps3: BioShock 2 $16.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed 2 $17.99
:ps3: Vancouver 2010 $19.99
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time $24.99
transparent.gif
transparent.gif
transparent.gif

:ps3: God of War III $27.99

:wii: Family Party: 30 Great Games Winter Fun $9.99
:wii: Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces $9.99
:wii: Data East Arcade Classics $12.99
:wii: Guitar Hero: Van Halen $12.99
:wii: Scene It? Twilight $12.99
:wii: Super Monkey Ball Step & Roll $12.99
:wii: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers $14.99
:wii: Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked $14.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games $14.99
:wii: Rec Room Games $14.99
:wii: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $14.99
:wii: We Ski & Snowboard $14.99
:wii: SpongeBob's Truth or Square $17.99
:wii: No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle $17.99
:wii: Yoga: The First 100% Experience $17.99
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, all of the Transformers games totally suck ass on the Wii so don't get suckered into getting "Revenge of the fallen" for it -- the 360/PS3 versions are much much better.

That being said, I don't really see much (especially on the Wii), mainly deals on games I have little-to-no interest in, like Alien vs. Predator.

Still holding out on ODST for $15. I've pretty much got every - good - game on that list already.

Usually I'm all in on these monthly sales-- last month with DA:O, Arkham, and ACII-- but this month the only thing I might grab is GoW3 or Bayonetta. Good deals, but it's possible my backlog has--gasp!-- gotten the better of me for the time being.

bought bayonetta and last rebellion so many great deals from gamestop and now gamefly I have a huge list of games to play.

Caved on last Rebellion. Hoping to burn through it and flip it to Gazelle, but I doubt I'll get around to it so quickly.

iv been making my daughter play last rebellion to try n plat before a flip, and even for a 10yo the game is boring/frustrating. i tell her to skip the cutscenes because they will hurt her brain, but she doesn't listen. lol. oh yeah i miss the good flips like wk for 18x3=54->flip for 90. oh wellz i guess 3lastrebellions will net you 13ish but eh.... cash for cash...

I knew should have held off on wasting my gaming $$$ for the month on some of the crap I bought... hopefully I can get in on this later

Nothing good this month.

But that is probably because I already grabbed the good stuff from the previous months of Gamefly Goodness.

May get Last Rebellion though.

I absolutely LOVE Gamefly's sales. Must have purchased at least 20 games from them this generation and everyone was in excellent condition.

Thanks Cheapy!

in for bayonetttaaaaaaa, been wanting to play that for a while.

stay away from last rebellion, i havent heard ANYONE playing it and saying they enjoyed it.

Picked up The Last Rebellion, like someone else said, it's only $15 and if it's really that bad, it will at least be an addition to my PS3 RPG collection.

I'm thinking about picking up Call of Juarez:BIB with my 5 gamefly dollars. I'm glad I didn't end up picking up Dark Void last month as Gamestop has it new 9.99. Also, I may just bite on AVP. I had it once and it was OK, but for 20, I wouldn't complain. lol

[quote name='bardockkun']For once a Gamefly sale where I can say "meh, nothing that I want that I already don't have."[/QUOTE]

Agreed

Stupid question, but did Bioshock 2 (PS3 to specify) come with a slip cover for the case? I know the first one had a slip cover. Just want to know whether or not I should be concerned about that if I buy it from GF.

no slip cover. and a bunch of these games could be $1 rentals with gazelle. best one looks like bayonetta, so if your on the fence go for it.

[quote name='gomikeoh']in for bayonetttaaaaaaa, been wanting to play that for a while.

stay away from last rebellion, i havent heard ANYONE playing it and saying they enjoyed it.[/QUOTE]

The game is so bad even NIS pretty much admitted it sucks.

Everytime I look away for just a second, there's yet another game I desire that's dropped to below $20 (the sixth one in the last 30 days).

Dammit CAG, you're making me poor. And my backlog is supposed to be lowering, not rising.

Is it sad that the only reason I'm buying Mario & Sonic is so that I have something to trade to gamestop with my 360 Tiger Woods 10? 20 bucks is probably the best I'll ever get for that game now haha

Also picked up Bayonetta for the 360.

oh nice, they extended the trade 2 til 8/08, sweet, i thought it ended yesterday. thanx :)
id lock in the tiger game for 16 tho, just in case. gamestop has been known to cross games off the list sometimes...

Last rebellion, rogue warrior (yes, i know it sucks), and bayonetta. Would be more but I've already spent WAY too much on games this week between GS, BB, and TRU, plus a few random ones on amazon.

I'm considering Mario and Sonic. My ten and six year old cousins have been coming over quite a bit recently, and they've been having a lot of fun with Excitebots and Mario Party 8. I think they'd really enjoy it- and if not, when has it not been on Gamestop's "Trade 2 for $40" trade list? :p

[quote name='Velo214']oh nice, they extended the trade 2 til 8/08, sweet, i thought it ended yesterday. thanx :)
id lock in the tiger game for 16 tho, just in case. gamestop has been known to cross games off the list sometimes...[/QUOTE]

wait where is tiger woods 16? highest TIV I saw was 10 at gazelle...

I picked up copy of Bayonetta. I've been waiting for a 20 bucks or less price for a while. And GF always has sent me games in great shape.

[quote name='SoonerMatt']Games I want, money I don't have. Story of my life.[/QUOTE]

I WENT DOWNTOWN TO LOOK FOR A JOB...

anyways back on topic

I'm mulling over AC2 for 18 - 5 dollar coupon = 13 + tax

Should I get it? I haven't played the first one, but then again I beat Uncharted 2 before Uncharted 1. Stupid grenade controls.

Good price on Bayonetta. I picked it up during the last sale they had. Unfortunately, the game is NOT for me. Gazelle'd it after a few times playing it.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']You'd be surprised how many CAGs have the opposite problem.[/QUOTE]

This would be me. I just picked up 14 games from the GS power sale. Who knows if I'll ever play them..

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']You'd be surprised how many CAGs have the opposite problem.[/QUOTE]

It's not really money that's an issue with me, it's time. I buy at least 2 or 3 games a week and yet I only play like 10 hours a week maybe? Then I end up holding onto games for 3-6 months before deciding I'm not going to get to it anytime soon and I trade it in if there's a decent opportunity to do so. Basically I spend money just to have the games available if I ever decide I want to play it.

I'm smart

[quote name='kataztrophik']It's not really money that's an issue with me, it's time. I buy at least 2 or 3 games a week and yet I only play like 10 hours a week maybe? Then I end up holding onto games for 3-6 months before deciding I'm not going to get to it anytime soon and I trade it in if there's a decent opportunity to do so. Basically I spend money just to have the games available if I ever decide I want to play it.

I'm smart[/QUOTE]

I lol'd

[quote name='kataztrophik']It's not really money that's an issue with me, it's time. I buy at least 2 or 3 games a week and yet I only play like 10 hours a week maybe? Then I end up holding onto games for 3-6 months before deciding I'm not going to get to it anytime soon and I trade it in if there's a decent opportunity to do so. Basically I spend money just to have the games available if I ever decide I want to play it.

I'm smart[/QUOTE]

Before I rediscovered cags last year, I had no backlog at all, a single xbox, and basically played halo 3 all the time and my ds games.

Now I have about 60+ ds games, 5-10 rare sealed games, a dsixl, 3 xboxes, a wii, psp, ps3, and a backlog of 100+ games for the wii, xbox, and ps3 alone and tons of credit on amazon, and gs. I love this site.

[quote name='Estebon']Before I rediscovered cags last year, I had no backlog at all, a single xbox, and basically played halo 3 all the time and my ds games.

Now I have about 60+ ds games, 5-10 rare sealed games, a dsixl, 3 xboxes, a wii, psp, ps3, and a backlog of 100+ games for the wii, xbox, and ps3 alone and tons of credit on amazon, and gs. I love this site.[/QUOTE]

ONLY 3 xbox's? Pft noob LOL

[quote name='Juese']Dang, I was finally ready to hop on Punch-Out if they put it up again. Ah well.[/QUOTE]

Was it not in stock when you looked?
It was while i was shopping.

$18.99

You shouldn't go by a list posted...get in there and look.

After seeing what this sells for used on eBay and Amazon, I snagged a copy. The trade in on Gamefly is almost the same they are selling it for.

bread's done
Back