GameFly June 2013 Used Game Sale - Halo 4 $13 and More!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 6/24.

icongamefly.gif
GameFly April 2013 Used Game Sale

Sale goes live 6/18 at 10AM PST. Highlights are bolded.

Aliens: Colonial Marines $9.99
Anarchy Reigns $9.99
Assassin's Creed II $9.99
Assassin's Creed III $12.99
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
Ben 10 Omniverse $14.99
Crysis 2 $9.99
Dance Central 3 $19.99
Darksiders II $9.99
Dead Island $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
Dragon Ball Z for Kinect $17.99
Halo 4 $12.99
History Legends of War: Patton $9.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
Lollipop Chainsaw $9.99
Max Payne 3 $9.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
NCAA Football 13 $12.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $17.99
Resident Evil 6 $12.99
Silent Hill: Downpour $9.99
Sleeping Dogs $12.99
The Walking Dead $12.99

007 Legends $12.99
Aliens: Colonial Marines $9.99
Assassin's Creed II $9.99
Assassin's Creed III  $12.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $14.99
Borderlands 2 $14.99
Darksiders II $9.99

Dead Island$12.99
Dead or Alive 5 $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $14.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
Little Big Planet Karting $12.99
Lollipop Chainsaw $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $14.99
Mass Effect 3 $12.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $17.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale $17.99
Resident Evil 6 $12.99
Sleeping Dogs $12.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $9.99
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 $14.99
Zone of the Enders HD Collection $19.99

transparent.gif

transparent.gif

transparent.gif
Battleship $7.99
Ben 10 Omniverse $12.99
Beyblade: Metal Fusion - Battle Fortress $12.99
Cabela's Hunting Expeditions $7.99
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 $8.99
Cars 2 $8.99
Country Dance $9.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $9.99
FIFA Soccer 13 $12.99
Just Dance $9.99
Just Dance 2 $12.99
Just Dance 4 $14.99
Just Dance Greatest Hits $9.99
The Last Story $19.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $12.99
Men in Black: Alien Crisis $9.99
Rise of the Guardians $9.99
Wipeout 3 $12.99
transparent.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought AC III again after trading it in for $23 a while back. I'm going to be PISSED if a GOTY edition with all of the DLC comes out in a few months. I'm hoping there will be a sale on the washington story stuff, because $30 for all of that is a lot.

Dishonored can back in stock but was sold out before I could check out. Just got hitman though
And just got dishonored. Looks like its coming in and out of stock

Halo 4 just shipped from my game Q
So I quickly hit the KEEP iT button. Had a 5$ coupon bringing my total to 8 and change.
I could not catch it in stock.

Just as I was about to post

GameFly June 2013 Used Game Sale - Out of Stock  and More!

I came across Hitman for the 360 in stock (12:10PM EST).  Still no luck on LOTR or Sleeping Dogs.

Good luck

I just ordered Aliens on PS3 for $10..  Hoping Hitman on PS3 comes back in stock, but I can't decide on RE6 or not at $12.99 price.

Ordered 6/18/2013

Still nothing in the mail even though it said Shipped as of early on the 20th....Im 25min away from the GameFly distributer

Received my ps3 games today. All in immaculate shape and online passes. Only took one day for it to arrive, thanks!
I hate you

I just wanted to play ACIII tonight...guess I'm stuck with Mass Effect 2 :(
Haha, I guess its the perks of living a few hours away from the shipping center. But, at least Mass Effect 2 is a great game (I am actually playing through it again right now)!

Received my ps3 games today. All in immaculate shape and online passes. Only took one day for it to arrive, thanks!
I hate you

Haha, I guess its the perks of living a few hours away from the shipping center. But, at least Mass Effect 2 is a great game (I am actually playing through it again right now)!
But im 25min away from the shipping center lol (Austin, TX)

I beat Mass Effect 3 about a month ago; fantastic game. Guess I'm playing them backwards

I hate you

But im 25min away from the shipping center lol (Austin, TX)

I beat Mass Effect 3 about a month ago; fantastic game. Guess I'm playing them backwards
Oh, then you got me beat... Strange how the works.

But, yeah I am starting the trilogy over, have never played Mass Effect 3 though, so I am pumped for it once I finish 2. Hopefully you get your stuff Monday though!

Got my Dishonored in for PS3. Everyone always mentioned how PS3 discs always came in with much better shape than 360 but my DH had some chips still. Guess Blu Rays arent indestructible. Seems to be hit or miss on chipped discs. Regardless, still satisfied.

Got my Dishonored in for PS3. Everyone always mentioned how PS3 discs always came in with much better shape than 360 but my DH had some chips still. Guess Blu Rays arent indestructible. Seems to be hit or miss on chipped discs. Regardless, still satisfied.
It blows my mind how people are so damn careless and dont take care of other people's things...let alone their own

Disgusts me really. I wont even lend my friends my games

It blows my mind how people are so damn careless and dont take care of other people's things...let alone their own

Disgusts me really. I wont even lend my friends my games
Im the same way. Haha

I have bad luck.

Got mine delivered to the office yesterday (usually supposed to be in the mailbox)

But the game disc (ps3) was not snapped in the case. It was sliding around. It also has small chips on the edges and scratches on the disc...

You get those chips with the PS3 discs, unfortunately. But they should play fine. If not, you can always get a refund. Every single one of my PS3 games from Gamefly has chips on them, and only 2 did not work due to the chips being big enough to cross into the data areas.

I have bad luck.

Got mine delivered to the office yesterday (usually supposed to be in the mailbox)

But the game disc (ps3) was not snapped in the case. It was sliding around. It also has small chips on the edges and scratches on the disc...

You get those chips with the PS3 discs, unfortunately. But they should play fine. If not, you can always get a refund. Every single one of my PS3 games from Gamefly has chips on them, and only 2 did not work due to the chips being big enough to cross into the data areas.

I have bad luck.

Have to give it a try tonight

I'm sure this has been asked but I didn't see it, on PS Allstars for PS3 I would think it would come with the Vita code also from Gamefly?

I'm sure this has been asked but I didn't see it, on PS Allstars for PS3 I would think it would come with the Vita code also from Gamefly?
Don't count on it. The cross-buy Vita copy isn't a code, it's something you add to your account from the PS3 interface once you stick the disc in. Anyone who rented the disc could have done it.

Ordered Lollipop Chainsaw and Darksiders 2 for 360 on Tuesday and received them on  Saturday with their Free Shipping. Games had a few small chips but both installed perfectly. Both Darksiders 2 codes worked as expected of Gamefly. About the 2nd or 3rd time I've ordered from their sales, I am not disappointed as usual!

For anyone trying to get the free DLC for Darksiders 2, here's where I put the code and got the XBL one in exchange

http://community.darksiders.com/tomb

Were those chips on the XBOX 360 discs? That's the first I've heard about the XBOX discs being chipped as well. I'm glad they installed alright for you, though.

Ordered Lollipop Chainsaw and Darksiders 2 for 360 on Tuesday and received them on Saturday with their Free Shipping. Games had a few small chips but both installed perfectly. Both Darksiders 2 codes worked as expected of Gamefly. About the 2nd or 3rd time I've ordered from their sales, I am not disappointed as usual!

For anyone trying to get the free DLC for Darksiders 2, here's where I put the code and got the XBL one in exchange

http://community.darksiders.com/tomb

What are these "chips" thing ?
I've never order anything from gamefly before so idk
Like scratches or dents. The games that i've gotten from gamefly usually haven't had any problems with them. And if they were scratched they weren't that bad.

I was able to order Dishonored when it restocked, but I missed the first few days of the sale and Lollipop Chainsaw hasn't restocked. Does the sale end tomorrow or is tomorrow the last day of the sale?

I'm going to share a little trick for all of you guys' with chipped/scratched discs on how to remedy the problem and cheat the system a little bit. Gamefly discs it seem always come with brand new cases/manuals, but are somewhat chipped, so here's the fix:

Go to your nearest Game Stop and buy the exact same game you just got in the mail from Gamefly, only when they're ringing you up, carry on casual conversation with the cashier. Mention that you're buying the game as a gift for your little brother's birthday somewhere in conversation. Leave the store. 

When you get home, swap out the discs, wait 2 days, and then go back to Game Stop. Go to the cashier and mention how you bought the game for your little brother's birthday, but after purchasing discovered that he already has the game. Tell them that you'd like a refund and you're instead going to take him out later for dinner and a movie somewhere. Get your refund and leave the store.

Game Stop used to have terrible used discs, but I've noticed in recent years that the quality of their discs has gotten tremendously better for some reason. Most are much better than what Gamefly is shipping these days. They also have a 7 day return policy on used games, making this a perfect loop in the system to use to your benefit. 

Enjoy your 'new' games!  :)

bread's done
Back