GameFly June 2013 Used Game Sale - Halo 4 $13 and More!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 6/24.

icongamefly.gif
GameFly April 2013 Used Game Sale

Sale goes live 6/18 at 10AM PST. Highlights are bolded.

Aliens: Colonial Marines $9.99
Anarchy Reigns $9.99
Assassin's Creed II $9.99
Assassin's Creed III $12.99
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
Ben 10 Omniverse $14.99
Crysis 2 $9.99
Dance Central 3 $19.99
Darksiders II $9.99
Dead Island $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
Dragon Ball Z for Kinect $17.99
Halo 4 $12.99
History Legends of War: Patton $9.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
Lollipop Chainsaw $9.99
Max Payne 3 $9.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
NCAA Football 13 $12.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $17.99
Resident Evil 6 $12.99
Silent Hill: Downpour $9.99
Sleeping Dogs $12.99
The Walking Dead $12.99

007 Legends $12.99
Aliens: Colonial Marines $9.99
Assassin's Creed II $9.99
Assassin's Creed III  $12.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $14.99
Borderlands 2 $14.99
Darksiders II $9.99

Dead Island$12.99
Dead or Alive 5 $12.99
Dishonored $12.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $14.99
Hitman: Absolution $9.99
Little Big Planet Karting $12.99
Lollipop Chainsaw $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $14.99
Mass Effect 3 $12.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter $9.99
Need for Speed: Most Wanted $17.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale $17.99
Resident Evil 6 $12.99
Sleeping Dogs $12.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $9.99
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 $14.99
Zone of the Enders HD Collection $19.99

transparent.gif

transparent.gif

transparent.gif
Battleship $7.99
Ben 10 Omniverse $12.99
Beyblade: Metal Fusion - Battle Fortress $12.99
Cabela's Hunting Expeditions $7.99
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 $8.99
Cars 2 $8.99
Country Dance $9.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $9.99
FIFA Soccer 13 $12.99
Just Dance $9.99
Just Dance 2 $12.99
Just Dance 4 $14.99
Just Dance Greatest Hits $9.99
The Last Story $19.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings $9.99
Madden NFL 13 $12.99
Men in Black: Alien Crisis $9.99
Rise of the Guardians $9.99
Wipeout 3 $12.99
transparent.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anyway to track your order on gamefly? I still haven't gotten my copy of Max Payne 3.
They used to include tracking if you ordered 2 or more games at one time and they upgraded it to priority. It's been a long time since I did that though so I don't know if that's still the case.

They sent me an email back saying they could not change the shipping address once the order is placed. About 30 minutes after that, I got an email saying the game was shipped.

I went on USPS's website and filled out a Hold Mail form and a Change of Address form for my old address. Hopefully the game will get held at the post office and I can run in and pick it up or it will be forwarded to my new address. I live <10 minutes from my old apartment. I guess if all else fails, I can go knocking on the door and hope someone is home (I live in a college town, so it is empty in the summer).
For future reference to anyone that makes the same mistake as me and have an item shipped to an old address, filling out a Hold Mail form worked. I selected to pick up my held mail at the post office and went in today and gave them my old address and they had it. This wasn't too much of a hassle since I still live in the same town. Otherwise, I would not have attempted it.

For rented games, it takes usually 2-3 days. If you choose the free shipping for games that you buy, it takes usually 10-15 days.

They used to include tracking if you ordered 2 or more games at one time and they upgraded it to priority. It's been a long time since I did that though so I don't know if that's still the case.
That's been the case for me with this sale. I made four separate purchases as games came back in stock. I've received three but the first order which has tracking got rejected by my post office for insufficient address. Not sure if the label got damaged but for the past week it's been bouncing from Philly to Pittsburgh and back. Was hoping it would get fixed but it's in some sort of USPS purgatory.
Kind of funny tracking history though.

Definitely done with Gamefly

Second disc in a week that has not been clipped into the damn case

Scratched to crap to and it's a PS3 disc.  Also the 2 cases I have received have been cracked

My disc was unclipped as well, but still in good condition. I'ma sneak around and strangle people now.
Contacted gamefly asking for a free return. Hopefully they say yes and ill have to try and beat it this weekend

I don't mind a couple scratches but when it looks like someone rubbed it on the ground. No thanks lol
Well, they got back to me and said they would refund it and are "sorry for sending me an unplayable game"

I never said it was unplayable, just that it was scratched to hell -.-

Now if i refund it will they actually refund it or be like...this is playable,...derp

My games came earlier this week Ass Creed 3 PS3 and NFS:MW both consoles as 1 was a cheap birthday gift to a buddy. As always They all had small chips but all played perfectly and scratch free. I quit Gamefly a few months back but every single game I every received that wasn't a new release was chipped. Gotta be theirs or the post offices sorting machines, either strengthen the cardboard or work on in house sorters but reports of chipped games not working are rare so they won't fix it.

Definitely done with Gamefly

Second disc in a week that has not been clipped into the damn case

Scratched to crap to and it's a PS3 disc. Also the 2 cases I have received have been cracked
I got a PS3 game that came from China that was loose when it got here and the disc was perfect.

Sooo...yeah.

i bought assassin's creed 3.

the envelope came today. i opened it up to find an assassin's creed 2 case with an assassin's creed 3 disc inside, lol

My Dishonored came today. It was loose in the box, but it looks okay.
Unfortunately my HDD doesn't have enough space to install it to check.
Crud.

bread's done
Back