GameFly March 2012 Sale - Under $15 Blowout

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthly used game sale is returns with under $15 prices and free shipping on sale items. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 3/26.

L.A. Noire $8.99
Homefront $9.99
Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $12.99
:ps3: MLB 11: The Show $12.99
:ps3: Rage $12.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $7.99
:ps3: Captain America: Super Soldier $9.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $9.99
:ps3: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $9.99
:ps3: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $9.99
:ps3: X-Men: Destiny $9.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Alice: Madness Returns $14.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99

:360: Bulletstorm $7.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2$12.99
:360: Driver: San Francisco$12.99
:360: Portal 2 $12.99
:360: Alice: Madness Returns$14.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $7.99
:360: L.A. Noire $7.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $8.99
:360: Captain America: Super Soldier $8.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $8.99
:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $9.99
:360: El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $9.99
:360: Major League Baseball 2K11 $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $9.99
:360: X-Men: Destiny $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:360: Rage $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:360: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year $14.99

:wii: Call of Duty:Black Ops $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $14.99
:wii: Hasbro Family Game Night 3 $14.99
:wii: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $7.99
:wii: Nicktoons MLB $7.99
:wii: Santa Claus is Comin' to Town $7.99
:wii: Captain America: Super Soldier $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $9.99
:wii: Driver: San Francisco $9.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:wii: Smurfs Dance Party $9.99
:wii: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 $12.99
:wii: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $12.99
:wii: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $12.99
:wii: Phineas & Ferb: Across the Second Dimension $12.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blinknot4']There are a lot more sale items - not all with free shipping. It is worth jumping to each console specific sale page to see...[/QUOTE]

Like?

[quote name='blinknot4']PS3 - Team ICO Collection - $24.99, Free Ship[/QUOTE]

You just said there are deals that DON'T have free shipping and then you go and mention one that does have free shipping? Besides, that deal was already mentioned on the previous page.

picked up el shaddai and portal 2. Can't pass up those deals. Traded in Portal 2 for 32.00 at amazon a while back. Need to finish co-op. Gamefly delivers once again.

[quote name='Tsel']You just said there are deals that DON'T have free shipping and then you go and mention one that does have free shipping? Besides, that deal was already mentioned on the previous page.[/QUOTE]

Ironically, by me.

Also, I'm about 95% sure that this IS the monthly sale. Gamefly is notorious for starting their sales early, and having games sell out before they even send out the email. Also, thank you OP for catching it!

[quote name='TooPoor']wasn't L.A. Noire 9.99 few weeks backs? Now it dropped by 1 more dollar? Tempting...[/QUOTE]

Yup. I jumped on it at $14.99. It's collected $6+ worth of dust on my shelf so far. CAG-fail.

[quote name='CheapyD']The March game sale is now live. I'm updating the OP now.[/QUOTE]

Now I'm 100% sure.

L.A. Noire is still better waiting for the complete version at sub 20. 15 probably for me. Gotta have those extra cases.

I picked up Portal 2, Shadows of the Damned and El Shaddai for 35. Pretty happy about that. :)

L.A. Noire is still better waiting for the complete version at sub 20. 15 probably for me. Gotta have those extra cases.

I picked up Portal 2, Shadows of the Damned and El Shaddai for 35. Pretty happy about that. :)

[quote name='CheapyD']The March game sale is now live. I'm updating the OP now.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='United_Korea']so this is the big sale that was supposed to happen tomorrow?[/QUOTE]
I guess so since CheapyD just confirmed it.

Edit: Yep, he just added more games to my OP.

[quote name='Tsel']You just said there are deals that DON'T have free shipping and then you go and mention one that does have free shipping? Besides, that deal was already mentioned on the previous page.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to offend. How dare me.

Get pissed, meathead.

[quote name='TooPoor']Got LA Noire just because it dropped a dollar. Sometimes I am appalled by my cheapness.[/QUOTE]

10% savings man!

[quote name='chimpmeister']Should put "used" in the thread title. Though I hear Gamefly games are usually in great condition.[/QUOTE]

but pretty much guaranteed to have online passes and mint cases

[quote name='aaronrodgers']L.A. Noire is still better waiting for the complete version at sub 20. 15 probably for me. Gotta have those extra cases.

I picked up Portal 2, Shadows of the Damned and El Shaddai for 35. Pretty happy about that. :)[/QUOTE]

luckily i got my LA at under $20 complete with Live's DLC sale a month or so ago and then getting the vanilla game under $10.

[quote name='oldboy26']but pretty much guaranteed to have online passes and mint cases

luckily i got my LA at under $20 complete with Live's DLC sale a month or so ago and then getting the vanilla game under $10.[/QUOTE]

Except you're missing a case exclusive to the complete edition. Trust me, I considered what you did. xD

[quote name='blinknot4']Sorry to offend. How dare me.

Get pissed, meathead.[/QUOTE]

Oh cool, a generic tough guy response. I was merely baffled by your logic. Telling people there are good deals that DON'T have free shipping, then when someone asks, you list a deal that DOES have free shipping.

[quote name='Tsel']If you order 1 game, it comes via media mail. If you order multiples, it comes first class. At least, I think so. I could be wrong. That's probably why your 1 game is taking so long to get to you though.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's a good rule of thumb to order at least two games from Gamefly, since you will be upgraded to the much faster priority mail shipping w/ delivery confirmation.

If you purchase one game it will be shipped by media mail, which is a lot slower!

Anybody want to sell me on Alice or L.A. Noire? Really want Alice, especially if it comes with the original American McGee's Alice. Can anybody confirm it still does? I expect to hate L.A. Noire, but $9 is a small amount to pay so I can legitimately bash it. There's even a chance I might like it, and I will be more than pleasantly surprised if that's the case.

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']Anybody want to sell me on Alice or L.A. Noire? Really want Alice, especially if it comes with the original American McGee's Alice. Can anybody confirm it still does? I expect to hate L.A. Noire, but $9 is a small amount to pay so I can legitimately bash it. There's even a chance I might like it, and I will be more than pleasantly surprised if that's the case.[/QUOTE]

Alice should come with a code for the original, the vast majority of gamefly games do. I didn't notice an expiration date on the code paper, so you should be good to go there.

As for the game, haven't played Madness Returns. Glad I got a chance to play AMA, but will never need to touch it again.

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']Anybody want to sell me on Alice or L.A. Noire? Really want Alice, especially if it comes with the original American McGee's Alice. Can anybody confirm it still does? I expect to hate L.A. Noire, but $9 is a small amount to pay so I can legitimately bash it. There's even a chance I might like it, and I will be more than pleasantly surprised if that's the case.[/QUOTE]

Yep, the AMA code come with my copy from GF when I ordered it in December. :)

Gamefly just keeps on taking my money:D.
Have beaten portal 2:ps3: but getting it again for my collection. Gonna go for the plat this time.

So, just to make sure I'm correct on this, a used copy of Portal 2 on the PS3 *will* come with the Steam download pass for the PC version, correcto?

[quote name='The Midget']So, just to make sure I'm correct on this, a used copy of Portal 2 on the PS3 *will* come with the Steam download pass for the PC version, correcto?[/QUOTE]
yes if its a code with the game it will come with it

[quote name='kiwimonster']How long does it take to get games from them? I don't think I will order from them again I ordered dark souls and tomorrow it will be a week since it is shipped and nothing from them.[/QUOTE]

Mine isn't here yet either, but I'm pretty sure it'll be here tomorrow or at the latest Wednesday. Gamefly has been pretty good about shipping times. Plus we had the weekend.

[quote name='mrclutch']So how often do you get coupons when you are a member and how much off are they? like 5 bucks?[/QUOTE]

You get a $5 coupon every 3 months starting after your first 3 months.

I thought about getting LA Noire, but I have bought that game like 6 times and have always traded it off. I doubt I'll play through it lol.

Picked up El Shaddai, Shadows of the Damned, Warhammer, and X-Men. 3 games I had been wanting at a good price, and the X-Men game just cause.

bread's done
Back