GameFly March 2012 Sale - Under $15 Blowout

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthly used game sale is returns with under $15 prices and free shipping on sale items. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 3/26.

L.A. Noire $8.99
Homefront $9.99
Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $12.99
:ps3: MLB 11: The Show $12.99
:ps3: Rage $12.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $7.99
:ps3: Captain America: Super Soldier $9.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $9.99
:ps3: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $9.99
:ps3: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $9.99
:ps3: X-Men: Destiny $9.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Alice: Madness Returns $14.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99

:360: Bulletstorm $7.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2$12.99
:360: Driver: San Francisco$12.99
:360: Portal 2 $12.99
:360: Alice: Madness Returns$14.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $7.99
:360: L.A. Noire $7.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $8.99
:360: Captain America: Super Soldier $8.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $8.99
:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $9.99
:360: El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $9.99
:360: Major League Baseball 2K11 $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $9.99
:360: X-Men: Destiny $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:360: Rage $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:360: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year $14.99

:wii: Call of Duty:Black Ops $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $14.99
:wii: Hasbro Family Game Night 3 $14.99
:wii: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $7.99
:wii: Nicktoons MLB $7.99
:wii: Santa Claus is Comin' to Town $7.99
:wii: Captain America: Super Soldier $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $9.99
:wii: Driver: San Francisco $9.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:wii: Smurfs Dance Party $9.99
:wii: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 $12.99
:wii: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $12.99
:wii: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $12.99
:wii: Phineas & Ferb: Across the Second Dimension $12.99

Last edited by a moderator:
L.A. Noire
iconxbox360.gif
Crysis 2
iconxbox360.gif
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
iconxbox360.gif
Driver: San Francisco

^back in stock

Fable III $12.99 free shipping (not part of gamefly sale)

My copy of AC: Brotherhood showed up today, but my 360 won't recognize the disc. There are a few small scratches and a couple of chipped parts along the edge. First time I've ever received a disc in this sort of condition from Gamefly.

[quote name='HydroX']Portal 2 is back in stock for :ps3: if anyone hasn't noticed yet.[/QUOTE]

Looks like it's out of stock again

[quote name='HydroX']Portal 2 is back in stock for :ps3: if anyone hasn't noticed yet.[/QUOTE]
Thank you! Was finally able to get one for my friend so we could play co-op.

[quote name='TheThoughtlessOne']My AC copy is doing the same thing when I try to install it, I've sent an email, but have yet to here a response.[/QUOTE]
They were pretty quick to respond. I've already got an RMA label to send it back. Unfortunately they don't do 1-to-1 exchanges. Sucks.

Off topic I guess, but what has been the lowest price for Dark Souls for 360 at Gamefly to date? Keep thinking about it but I know as soon as I pull the trigger it will be 10 bucks.

[quote name='howlinmad']Off topic I guess, but what has been the lowest price for Dark Souls for 360 at Gamefly to date? Keep thinking about it but I know as soon as I pull the trigger it will be 10 bucks.[/QUOTE]

I believe it was $17.99 or so. There was one lucky CAG who found a clearance copy for ~$5 at Target. What a steal that was!

L.A. Noire for the PS3 is back in stock. Used a $5.00 coupon, total came out to $4.27. Thanks CheapyD

Finally got Deus Ex. Perfect packaging condition with slipcover - disc has minor chips on the edge and a barely visible tiny scratch on the bottom of the disc, I'll have to check it via install. Still, for $11 shipped, a no-brainer.

[quote name='whoknows']I got Captain America and Green Lantern.

Why? Because this is American and nothing is more American than Green Lantern.[/QUOTE]

I picked up Green Lantern as well and my copy came with a pair of 3D glasses. Not bad for $10, now I can see everything in 3D !! :bouncy:

[quote name='Trusty Mutsi']How long did it take for you guys to get your games using the free shipping? I'm excited to get my copies of AC:B and Dark Souls :)[/QUOTE]

I think it's about five days. El Shaddai is a unique game, and I'm glad I was able to snag it during this sale.

[quote name='Trusty Mutsi']How long did it take for you guys to get your games using the free shipping? I'm excited to get my copies of AC:B and Dark Souls :)[/QUOTE]

4 to 5 days ;)

Sigh... free shipping has been removed on a lot of titles.

I've been debating on a couple for awhile, and waiting effed me on this too. Shipping kills it.

For anyone who got Portal 2, did you get the code for the PC version as well?
And has anyone ever gotten a LE of Crysis 2 through GF? With or without codes?

[quote name='redmangoose']For anyone who got Portal 2, did you get the code for the PC version as well?[/QUOTE]

I had received the code for the PC version when I bought Portal 2 (Playstation 3) from them when it was on sale a couple of months ago. As far as I know, Portal 2 on the Xbox 360 does not come with the code.

[quote name='narec']portal 2 ps3 used is back in stock but they raised the price to 14.99 and no longer free shipping.[/QUOTE]
Sale is over.

I'm happy to report that even though my copy of Crysis 2 (PS3) came chipped, it installed and works perfectly! I'm more confident now that I ordered L.A. Noire yesterday just because it was so cheap...

I suppose it was only a matter of time. First time I've had a problem with a disc from gamefly. Battlefield Bad Company 2, visible (but not large) circular scratch on disc before I put it into my console, started to load and failed on main menu.

What's the turnaround time, generally, for replacements/refunds?

[quote name='redmangoose']For anyone who got Portal 2, did you get the code for the PC version as well?
And has anyone ever gotten a LE of Crysis 2 through GF? With or without codes?[/QUOTE]

Received the limited edition with unused codes for ps3.

Finally got Portal 2 in today. Another perfect condition disc and case, not so much as a fingerprint. Guess I've just been lucky with all these chipped and scratched discs going out lately.

It took my Free Shipping 2 days from TX to WA in USPS priority box Games ,cases and manuals are all mint. First time I ordered and will not be the last. I am REALLY REALLY impressed with Gamefly.

Got my Space Marine yesterday. Case had a small piece missing in the upper right front corner (other than that the case looked new), code worked and manual was in perfect condition. Game had a few very light scratches but the game installed and is playing great.

Got my Portal 2 in decent condition. A little worse than the previous games I've bought from GF though.
I see really tiny dents along the side of the :ps3:disc on the clear plastic, but no scratches or anything. Would most people consider those cracks or chips?

[quote name='Skydude']I suppose it was only a matter of time. First time I've had a problem with a disc from gamefly. Battlefield Bad Company 2, visible (but not large) circular scratch on disc before I put it into my console, started to load and failed on main menu.

What's the turnaround time, generally, for replacements/refunds?[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly, the two times I did a return, I got a shipping label email within a few hours of sending them an email, and they refunded me before the game was even sent in.

Last time, I mentioned that the game had increased in price but that I wanted to order a replacement copy and they credited me the difference to cover the increase.

Got my replacement copy of space marine for the 360 today.. ordered a copy and it was super scratched and wouldnt read or install to HDD. Called them and they e-mailed a return label and let me re-order at same price. Second copy arrived today... also scratched to hell. WTF! At least this one installed to the HDD ok.. not going to bother trying to return it again i only paid $4.83 with some gamefly credit i had.

[quote name='chunlirocks']Chipped Discs FTL

.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chunlirocks']Chipped Disc FTL[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chunlirocks']chipped discs FTL[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chunlirocks']Chipped discs FTL[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chunlirocks']chipped discs FTL[/QUOTE]

This FTFL.

bread's done
Back