GameFly May 2014 Used Game Sale (5/13 to 5/19)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly's used game sale is back; featuring low prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 5/19.

Sale goes live 5/13 at 10AM PST - Ends 5/19

Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed III $7.99
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag $17.99
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $9.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
Batman: Arkham Origins $17.99
Battlefield 3 $8.99
Battlefield 4 $17.99
BioShock Infinite $9.99
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 $9.99
Cabela's African Adventures $9.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts $17.99
Darksiders II $9.99
Dead Island $8.99
Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
Fable: The Journey $8.99
Fast & Furious Showdown $7.99
Fuse $9.99
Grand Theft Auto IV $9.99
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City $9.99
Hitman: Absolution $7.99
Hot Wheels: World's Best Driver $8.99
Metro: Last Light $9.99
NCAA Football 14 $12.99
PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures $9.99
Payday 2 $12.99
Saints Row IV $12.99
Star Trek $7.99
Tomb Raider $7.99
XCOM: Enemy Within $17.99

PlayStation 3
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag $17.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $9.99
Batman: Arkham Origins $17.99
Battlefield 4 $17.99
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 $9.99
Cabela's African Adventures $9.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts $17.99
Fuse $9.99
Grand Theft Auto IV $9.99
The Last of Us $17.99
Lost Planet 3 $9.99
transparent.gif
Resistance: Fall of Man $7.99
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus $12.99
Tales of Xillia $17.99
Time and Eternity $14.99
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct $8.99
XCOM: Enemy Within $17.99
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z $19.99
Young Justice: Legacy $12.99

Wii
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 $4.99
Disney Planes $5.99
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles $5.99
The Smurfs 2 $4.99
Wipeout 3 $8.99

3DS
Angry Birds: Star Wars $8.99
LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril $12.99
LEGO: The Hobbit $17.99
Mario Party: Island Tour $19.99
Power Rangers MegaForce $8.99
transparent.gif

Are the XBOX ONE and PS4 games that are discounted currently part of this sale? I'm just curious if those prices are good through the 19th also.

Thanks 

Fckin' Fuse was sold out. Was gonna get that and LEGO Marvel. I messed around too much doing stuff that matters today.

Yeah I really want to get Lego Marvel. But I need it to stay available till the 15th!
I picked it up, it's been in the past couple sales, so you should be fine until Thursday.

also picked up NCAA 14, the last college football game that we will see

I wonder if the price will be like the NCAA Basketball game. Might be good to pick it up, we will see if demand drives the price up this fall.

How do you buy a game when there's only the rent option available. I don't want to sign up to rent games. I'm usually just a buyer.

How do you buy a game when there's only the rent option available. I don't want to sign up to rent games. I'm usually just a buyer.
You can't, if it already sold out you either have to be an active Gamefly member and rent the game. Or, otherwise wait and see if Gamefly restocks that game, so check back periodically.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about entry level, but Xillia is closer to FFX and SoA than it is Ni No Kuni in the sense that they're more "traditional" RPGs. Still, FFX and SoA are both much better than Xillia in my opinion.
Thank you mattysaurus, I did some looking into the games reviews and style, it like you said is a little more JRPG then the games I mentioned which have a mix of east and west. I think I'll pass up this one, but again thank you!

Thanks for those who said buying two games gets you faster shipping. Lost Planet 3 and Mario Party came today. Both without instruction manuals, but that's the publishers' decision, and not because Gamefly omitted them or anything. Just weird to open both of them and not see the usual manuals.

A few chips in the side of the LP3 disc, but nothing that concerns me. Disc itself is pristine.

Thanks for those who said buying two games gets you faster shipping. Lost Planet 3 and Mario Party came today. Both without instruction manuals, but that's the publishers' decision, and not because Gamefly omitted them or anything. Just weird to open both of them and not see the usual manuals.

A few chips in the side of the LP3 disc, but nothing that concerns me. Disc itself is pristine.
Is Mario party worth it? Hear people saying its bad

Do used 360 games from them usually come in bad shape? Got a couple and none too pleased with all the scratches.
Pretty much. If the game is able to be completely installed on your 360's HDD it should work fine.

I stick with buying PS3 games from them since Blu-rays always come with little to no scratches.

Pretty much. If the game is able to be completely installed on your 360's HDD it should work fine.

I stick with buying PS3 games from them since Blu-rays always come with little to no scratches.
Seconded. The more popular the 360 game is, the worse the shape. Nabbed a Fifa title once, and it was scratched up like crazy.

Keep in mind they may have an upgrade program for the PS4 version of The Last of Us. For those who have the PS3 version.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought mine on bf $25 and still sealed. Do i have to register i played it now or can do when confirmed?
There is little or no chance of any upgrade incentive. I could see them doing something for those that purchase the PS3 version digitally, but even that is pretty doubtful.

Thinking about nabbing Metro Last Light, Arkham Origins, and Assassin's Creed 4. I feel like AC4 will probably come down in price more soon. Are Origins or Last Light worth playing?

bread's done
Back