GameFly Monthly Sale - Under $15 Blowout

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale has returned with under $15 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 5/21.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Duke Nukem Forever $4.99
:360: Supremacy MMA $6.99
:360: Driver: San Francisco $7.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $7.99
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II $7.99
:360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $9.99
:360: NCIS $9.99
:360: Twister Mania $9.99
:360: Cabela's Survival: Shadows of Katmai $9.99
:360: Rage $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $12.99
:360: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $12.99
:360: Alice: Madness Returns $12.99
:360: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift $12.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $12.99
:360: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:360: Wipeout: In the Zone $12.99
:360: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $14.99
:360: Michael Jackson The Experience $14.99
:360: Rise of Nightmares $14.99
:360: Catherine $14.99
:360: Family Feud 2012 $14.99
:360: Portal 2 $14.99
:360: Sonic Generations $14.99

:ps3: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $7.99
:ps3: X-Men: Destiny $9.99
:ps3: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:ps3: NCIS $9.99
:ps3: Rage $9.99
:ps3: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:ps3: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $9.99
:ps3: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:ps3: Hasbro Family Game Night 4 $12.99
:ps3: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 $12.99
:ps3: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $12.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 $14.99
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $14.99
:ps3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves $14.99
:ps3: Sonic Generations $14.99

:wii: Ben 10: Galactic Racing $7.99
:wii: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 $7.99
:wii: Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident $7.99
:wii: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $7.99
:wii: New Carnival Games $7.99
:wii: Phineas & Ferb: Across the Second Dimension $7.99
:wii: Press Your Luck 2010 Edition $7.99
:wii: UFC Personal Trainer $7.99
:wii: Just Dance $9.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $9.99
:wii: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex $12.99
:wii: GoldenEye 007 $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $12.99
:wii: The Price is Right Decades $12.99
:wii: Wipeout $12.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games $14.99
:wii: Nickelodeon Dance $14.99
:wii: Just Dance 3 $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='neuropolis']DE:HR is a must buy, I got mine from Gamefly for $10 and I couldn't be happier with it.[/QUOTE]
I paid full price and that was worth it.

[quote name='rpg']blood stone was a fun game online not so much[/QUOTE]
it was hell getting all online chievos. so buggy my last one will not pop....

Keep saying I'm not going to buy any more damn games but I had to get Alice. Probably the best price I'll ever see that will include the DLC code for old Alice.

FF XIII-2 is an alright price but I think maybe I should finish the first one. Some good deals here on games I've already finished though (Space Marine / SOTD). Rage seems like a good deal too but I'd rather play that one on PC.

Bought DE:HR, its something i have wanted to play, couldnt turn it down for $10.

This is my first gamefly purchase, how quickly do they ship things?

[quote name='KneeKnee']Got Xmen, NCIS and F3AR for Ps3. Anyone think FF XIII-2 will drop lower from Gamefly?[/QUOTE]

14.99 is a steal for something so new. Odds are it will drop another dollar or two, but not right away. If you can wait, then wait, but it probably won't get much better

[quote name='KneeKnee']Got Xmen, NCIS and F3AR for Ps3. Anyone think FF XIII-2 will drop lower from Gamefly?[/QUOTE]
i can see this dropping to 9.99 but it may take a while

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']naruto or blood stone worth a play?[/QUOTE]

Blood Stone is average. If you can find it for less than $10 I say pull the trigger.

Damn I am trying not to buy games but about to pull the trigger on Infamous 2 (playing through the first one), Assassins Creed Brotherhood & Revelations (Have the first two) and Shadow of the Damned.

finally after missing out on it last time snagged inFamous 2 the first game surprised me didn't think i would like it hopefully 2 is just as good if not better.

Stupid firewall at work lets me access this site but not Gamefly. Go figure. Here's to hoping Catherine for the 360 sticks around for a few more hours.

*sigh* Still no Asura's Wrath...

My patience is honestly beginning to break since I don't wanna buy it new and support Capcom, but man, I need to have played that game already...

I currently have FFXIII-2 out as a rental. Might use my reward certificate and keep it for $8.49.

Just got F.E.A.R 3, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, Naruto Shippuden: UNS 2, Rage. I know the game did not sell that well but I have read a lot of great things about F.E.A.R 3.

[quote name='sublime90']jumped on Shadows of the Damned. is Rage worth it?[/QUOTE]

I rented it the first time a few months ago and was like "eh". Played a half hour and back to GF it went. Bought it at a recent sale for less than $8 and put some time into it. It is a really good shooter. Missions are fetch this kill that sort of quests, but the shooting; oh man!

For under $10, it is a MUST BUY. Don't miss out. :)

[quote name='CyReN']It has Portal 2 listed, but it says I can "Keep for: $14.99 " Why is that? I want to buy it.[/QUOTE]

Sold out.

My order (Driver:SF) shipped already! I was tempted on Sonic Generations because I loved the demo (and so did my son) but I think I can get it for $10 or less if I hold off.

[quote name='CyReN']It has Portal 2 listed, but it says I can "Keep for: $14.99 " Why is that? I want to buy it.[/QUOTE]

That's because they temporarily ran out of copies to sell. The "Keep" option is just for people who currently have the game rented. They can click "Keep" to buy the game they have rented at the current sale price.

Only applies to games that have been shipped to you for renting, NOT for games sitting in your game queue.

As far as I understand, it means you can't buy a used one, but if you are a Gamefly member and currently have it out, you can pay the sale price and just keep it. They would then mail you the box.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']8.99 for Xbox yes, do NOT get it on ps3 though[/QUOTE]

whats wrong with the PS3 version? i've had it since launch, no issues

Grabbed KFP2 (finally sub $10) and Wipeout. Would grab Cabela, but kind of want the version with the gun to be "complete."

[quote name='snakemaster2389']8.99 for Xbox yes, do NOT get it on ps3 though[/QUOTE]

damn! I just bought it.... do you think its okay to pick up the PS3 version? Its only 10 dollars, or should I wait for it to hit Duke Nukem's all time low price of 2.99?

[quote name='sublime90']jumped on Shadows of the Damned. is Rage worth it?[/QUOTE]
Rage is one of the best shooters I've played in a long time. It's definitely worth $9. imo

Thanks a ton Cheapy! I picked up Ace Combat for 360. I was disappointed when it wasn't available for Xbox last time, so this worked out great. Can't wait to play it!

True. But there are so many DLCs for FF XIII-2 that makes me want to wait for the Ultimate Edition that has all of them together with the game on one disc.

Rage is glitchy as heck, especially on the PS3 (popups and texture problems galore). Bloodstone's campaign is fun, but the MP is lacking options and very disappointing. The game should be less than $10 by now. Naruto is defintely worth it, and it's a brilliant game.

[quote name='MiTYH']14.99 is a steal for something so new. Odds are it will drop another dollar or two, but not right away. If you can wait, then wait, but it probably won't get much better[/QUOTE]

[quote name='breakingcustoms']whats wrong with the PS3 version? i've had it since launch, no issues[/QUOTE]

the textures take a while to load and it doesnt look good. Xbox version is good though for only 9! its nothing gamebreaking just something that kinda sux

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']naruto or blood stone worth a play?[/QUOTE]
Naruto is definitely worth the price. It goes all the way from the beginning of the second series to the death of Paine. The only reason I sold it was because I needed some cash. As far as Blood Stone, I've payed less for better games.
[quote name='ArmorForVictor']finally after missing out on it last time snagged inFamous 2 the first game surprised me didn't think i would like it hopefully 2 is just as good if not better.[/QUOTE]
Ditto, I never would have played Infamous if it weren't for the PSN getting hacked.

How long does it take you guys to receive your games? Free shipping from gamefly took almost 2 weeks which is a long time for within the states.

[quote name='AlphaMale']How long does it take you guys to receive your games? Free shipping from gamefly took almost 2 weeks which is too long.[/QUOTE]

If you buy just one game, it takes longer than usual. However, if you purchase 2+ then the shipping is fast.

[quote name='boogie4114']I picked up Catherine (finally!!!) since I know it's gonna sellout fast, Driver San Francisco and F.E.A.R 3 for $35.60. I think I made out pretty good.[/QUOTE]

I wonder how long Catherine will sell out fast. It's a great game. I could see myself playing it multiple times. I was going to wait until it was $9.99, but it constantly sells out at $14.99 so there's no need to drop the price on it.

Not necessarily true. You can purchase multiple games, but if Gamefly ships out one at a time or one from each different location, it can take up to 2-3 weeks to get your games.

[quote name='AlphaMale']How long does it take you guys to receive your games? Free shipping from gamefly took almost 2 weeks which is a long time for within the states.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shurija']If you buy just one game, it takes longer than usual. However, if you purchase 2+ then the shipping is fast.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back