GameFly Nightly Deals: Cars 2 $13, Lego: Pirates $15, LittleBigPlanet 2 $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There seems to be a new different sale at GameFly, so please continue discussion there: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306081

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Note: No new nightly deals this week, but GF's monthly sale is coming this week.

:360: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:ds: Cars 2 $9.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 $17.99
:360: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:ps3: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $14.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $12.99
:ds: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99
:psp: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $9.99

[Expired] [hiddenlist]
Wednesday's Deals:
:360: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 3 $9.99
:360: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $19.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4 $19.99

Columbus Day weekend deals:
:360: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Red Dead Undead Nightmare $9.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99

Also, past deals rise from your grave!
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99

Wednesday's deals:
:ps3: Infamous $14.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption $12.99
:360: Transformers: War for Cybertron $12.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $14.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey $12.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:ps3: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99
:ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West $9.99

Friday's Deals:
:360: Singularity $7.99
:ps3: Singularity $7.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:ps3: Dragon Age II $12.99

Tuesday's Deals:
:360: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $12.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $12.99
:360: Two Worlds II $9.99
:ps3: Two Worlds II $9.99

Monday's Deals:
:360: Brink $9.99
:ps3: Brink $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $9.99

Friday-Sunday Deals
:360: Game Party: In Motion $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99
:360: Carnival Games: Monkey See Monkey Do $14.99
:360: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Homefront $12.99
:ps3: Portal 2 $19.99

Thursday's Deals
:360: Dance Paradise $9.99
:360: Splatterhouse $12.99
:360: Child of Eden $19.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99

Wednesday's Deals
:360: Kinect Joyride $9.99
:360: Fighters Uncaged $9.99
:360: Kinectimals $12.99
:360: Michael Jackson $14.99
:360: Dance Central $17.99

Tuesday's Deals
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $12.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']This is nothing just Wait untill november[/QUOTE]

Mr. am I gonna go poor? LOL :D yeah guess I'll have to start saving for the big event

fucking slickdealers started a thread about buying 2 copies of each game (for each platform) and making a couple bucks profit with AmazonTIV. Sorry for those of you that missed out on the deal due to ass clowns like that.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']So how long are these nightly deals running for this time?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know as well. The thread title implies today isn't/wasn't the only night.

Ah slickdealz kills another one again, sold out on spiderman

[quote name='k0d1akattack']fucking slickdealers started a thread about buying 2 copies of each game (for each platform) and making a couple bucks profit with AmazonTIV. Sorry for those of you that missed out on the deal due to ass clowns like that.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='k0d1akattack']fucking slickdealers started a thread about buying 2 copies of each game (for each platform) and making a couple bucks profit with AmazonTIV. Sorry for those of you that missed out on the deal due to ass clowns like that.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. I would've loved to get in on Spidey. Whether it's their fault or not, I'm annoyed.

[quote name='Madrocsz']Ah slickdealz kills another one again, sold out on spiderman[/QUOTE]

Damn them. Finally took a break from Gears 3 and saw this sale. Wanted to get Spidey and Castlevania on 360 and I missed it. :( :(

[quote name='MillionBlades']Same here brah... grabbed spiderman[/QUOTE]

I dont even know where im getting the money from but im in for Bulletstorm

I'm in for Bulletstorm too. I would've easily purchased Spiderman for either console but they're sold out. My wallet suffers a little less tonight... :lol:

Glad I waited on the $15 Bulletstorm the other day. I grabbed Bulletstorm 360 and Castlevania on PS3 for $24.36 shipped. Nice deal

Would've grabbed Spidey as well but it's gone.

"Nightly deals" so I guess Shattered Dimensions won't be in stock at this price anytime soon :whistle2:( Did grab Bulletstorm, definitely nice prices on all three

I'm on the fence for Castlevania. My rental time with it I thought it was ok. For the most part I found it to be a less exciting version of God of War. Probably worth that price though.

What's the speculation for other titles on sale? Last year I think I bought a game per day from these sales. I played the hell out of them and sold them in lowballs here on CAG. Tonight I picked up Bulletstorm and Castlevania (watch for another lowball soon). I would love MLB The Show 11, what about you guys?

Well now that SlickDeals are now aware of these sales everyone better be on their toes as soon as Cheapy announces the next one.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Well now that SlickDeals are now aware of these sales everyone better be on their toes as soon as Cheapy announces the next one.[/QUOTE]
fuck! What time does he post them? 5PM PST?

[quote name='Donkey132']I don't check CAG for a few hours and I miss out on Castlevania :([/QUOTE]

me too! i checked 20 times while i was at work, but haven't been on since i got home 'til now (what does that say about my productivity?)

Thankful that I at least got Bulletstorm finally, but i would have bought all three at that price.

[quote name='Donkey132']I don't check CAG for a few hours and I miss out on Castlevania :([/QUOTE]

I'm so frickin pissed at myself for missing out on Spider Man. Thank God I got in in time to get Castlevania, or I might have had to inflict physical harm on myself.

I'm gonna need to get into the habit of checking CAG on an hourly basis...

[quote name='Hoarding']how do i buy these? it says rent or trade in[/QUOTE]

Means they are out of stock :(

Bulletstorm for 360 @ 10 is also an amazing deal, would pick that up but would rather have the PS3 for the online mode. Oh well, grats to those folks who got/get what they wanted. And curse whoever let slickdeals know about this, and made me lose mah spidey! lol

Doh.. got in on Castlevania a week or so ago when it went under $20... since it was the first time I'd seen it get that low I wasn't expecting it to drop again... Guess it wasn't selling.

Thank goodness my RE4 HD download took forever last night, so I went online to pass some time. Never would have gotten Castlevania otherwise. Thanks, Cheapy!

[quote name='Kaneco']lol, I just bought Castlevania Lords of Shadow a couple of days from another CAG User for $15...oh well. xD[/QUOTE]

Keeping it in the "Family" at least;)

In for a copy of Spiderman and Bulletstorm for 360! Awesome prices on both, especially since Gamefly usually sends out great copies. Thanks Cheapy, this is why we love you!

Awww darnit, missed Spidey being in-stock again. I wonder if they'll put it up for sale again in the near future, seeing has that seems to be the big hit tonight.

I would be all over this, if money wasn't so tight right now. November pre-orders are killing me. Why do most of the best games of the year have to be crammed into 3(and nearly just 1) month? /Le*sigh*

Oh well, much thanks for the post! I probably would have gotten Castlevania, maybe Bulletstorm. Although Castlevania was out of stock when I got there, so I guess technically I wouldn't have had the option anyway. XD

Went to the link earlier tonight, both CV and Spiderman were out for 360.
An hour later or so both were in. Added both, checked out, Castlevania was gone again.
Come on, GameFly, can't I have like 5 minutes to check out before you rip the game away from me? Let me walk around the store with it to see if I want anything else at least...
Been hoping for Castlevania to come back in stock for a few hours now. Losing hope.

In for Bulletstorm and Spiderman. Heh, almost bought these the other day but told myself to wait for the November sale rush. Glad I did.

Seems Gamefly is making a lot of room for all the bit titles coming out. Here's hoping for more good deals of last years games. Come on LA Noire, Alice and Portal!

I picked up Bulletstorm. I missed out when BB had it new for $14.99 so this makes up for it. I would've bit on both Castlevania and Spiderman but they are still sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back