GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Investor']I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with your game disc. Check to see if any of the chips are within the data portion first. My Crysis 2 from them had a bunch of chips within the data portion (take a look at the orange picture in my album), and I had experienced the same black screen and freezing you are describing.

As for your sound issue, I suggest you go to the PS3's audio setup menu, and choose "Automatic" to setup your audio. That should help resolve your lack of audio problem. All these games have different audio format, and you may not have selected the correct audio output for that particular game. I hope that helps.[/QUOTE]

Took your advice. There were about 5 chips on the edges that I didn't notice before, but I guess that would explain all of the glitches I'm experiencing. The audio fixed itself, but it seems to be a random thing (sometimes it works with one session, other times it doesn't). The black screen and frozen multiplayer are still there. In the end, I just decided to return the game to GF and see if I can get another copy later down the road. Hopefully GF can implement some kind of 1-for-1 exchange for defective games but I can see lots of people abusing for online codes/DLC packs.

EDIT: I think I'll try my luck with GF again and try out NMH

Damnit...do I want to build up my backlog a bit with stuff like Mafia 2, No More Heroes, Red Faction....

Especially with Black Friday so close...

Decisions Decisions...

Maybe its just me, but it seems like Best Buy's trade-in values for a lot of these are unusually low. Maybe they just discovered twitter?

Even without Move and owning it on Wii, I still jumped on No More Heroes. Also got Duke for $6. Debated Lost in Shadow on Wii and Lego Clone Wars, but couldn't pull the trigger.

Great sales tonight.

Wow, No More Heroes dropped to $10?!? I felt good at $17 about that one. Suggest to others to check it out.

ok I got DNF, F.E.A.R. 3, and DR2. Thought about CoJ:Cartel but i have heard just bad things...maybe $6 but not $10. Man I am still mad about Homefront and Red Faction...could have saved me $10...need to learn patience :whistle2:O

Homefront for $7 is about the right price for me to try it. In for NMH as well. And why not pick up a copy of Red Faction for a Christmas gift... Nice deals.

[quote name='joebootoo']Homefront for $7 is about the right price for me to try it. In for NMH as well. And why not pick up a copy of Red Faction for a Christmas gift... Nice deals.[/QUOTE]

I just bought the exact same combination of games lol

Oh shit, too many games I want today. Spider-man Shattered Dimension is $10 with free shipping for both consoles, didn't a lot of people miss that when it was $15?

The First Templar is available for Xbox for the same price.

Operation Flashpoint: Red River
iconps3.gif
$10

Just posting again because $10 is a steal......

[quote name='whitereflection']Oh shit, too many games I want today. Spider-man Shattered Dimension is $10 with free shipping for both consoles, didn't a lot of people miss that when it was $15?[/QUOTE]

Yes they did. But it was $10 the first time too. Hopefully those that missed can get 1 this time.

Bought FEAR 3 and Spiderman Shattered Dimensions for $20. Glad I held out on FEAR 3 a couple of weeks ago when it was $15.

GameFly has to be the biggest trolls ever with their dropping prices on the same games over and over again every few weeks... But damn their deals are SO GOOD. EFFFFFFFFFFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back