GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am getting Shift 2 everything else is trash except Heavy Rain which I own. Wish I could pair it with someone oh well hope to get the game by Thanksgiving.

[quote name='Silence4520']no apache and shift 2 for ps3 =( waited an hour for the deals but nothing for me tonight[/QUOTE]

Shift 2 was on sale for PS3 about 2 weeks ago during their October sale.

Call of Juarez never happened as far as I'm concerned. How they took two pretty good games and decided to not just tarnish is, but damn near destroy it is beyond me. It's not even worth a rental let alone a purchase.

Heavy Rain was a great experience, but it's not really a game..more of an interactive movie. Pretty intense story and situations, and I loved it. But it's not much of a game, per se.

Do I wait to find a cheap copy of shift 2 for ps3 or do I buy it for 360 and start over? That's a tough one. Is my progress on the ps3 worth $6 to me, that's the question.

On the one hand, I've got a massive backlog. On the other, I kinda want Apache and I haven't seen it cheap anywhere else, ever.

[quote name='UNDERSTAR']Edit: And which version is better, the 360 or PS3?[/QUOTE]
It's a decent game, don't know if there is a difference between versions. Definitely worth $10.

Added Apache to my backlog.

Hopefully tomorrow's Metro OPerations won't cause delays, and everyone Reaches their destination on Time. ;)

Xbox has been getting the deals I want for my PS3......I would have bought 4 or 5 games the past 2 nights if they were ps3. I will try to be happy that I am saving my money.

great price on heavy rain. I doubt any of you will be disappointed (I already have it) in for :360: Shift 2 still have my online pass been waiting on that to drop for awhile since flipping it before.

In for Apache. Already have several of the others or would get them at these prices (Heavy Rain, Shift 2), but a few of those games I pretend don't exist (CoJ Cartel and Kung Fu Panda 2).

Dear Lord in For Heavy Rain ( despite the Horror stories about the PS3 games condition ) and Kung Fu Panda 2 360 . Buying like a champ from these guys ! Thanks Cheapie

Bit on Heavy Rain, great price that I couldn't give up. Gamefly needs to stop having these sales! Such good deals! My wallets a hurting.

[quote name='spacegundam0079']Dear Lord in For Heavy Rain ( despite the Horror stories about the PS3 games condition ) and Kung Fu Panda 2 360 . Buying like a champ from these guys ! Thanks Cheapie[/QUOTE]

Edge chips that don't affect game play are horror stories?

I'll think about Heavy Rain--if Enslaved (from an earlier sale) finally arrives tomorrow. Customer service staff (who I dealt with a few days ago) were polite, now we'll see if they're effective.

[quote name='blindinglights']Edge chips that don't affect game play are horror stories?[/QUOTE]

My PS3 is like Richard Simmons Sensitive . So Yeah , HORROR STORY !!! :D

in for heavy rain. gamefly has always been good to me, ive never waited longer than 3 days to receive my game.

Hells yes. As soon as I saw Heavy Rain listed, I world wide webbed myself as quickly as possible to get a copy. Been waiting for that game to drop forever.

Just hope it arrives in good of shape as the last 2 games I just got from GF.

Interested in heavy rain but think ill pass.. Would pull the trigger on 10 though.

The apache game looks cool as well but passing

I really want to get Heavy Rain, but having played through it once, I just don't know if I could do it again.

I was more emotionally involved with that game than any game I've ever played.

I'd buy Heavy Rain, but I refuse to give Gamefly any more business. I've bought from them 4-5 times, but returned the games every time because they were in shitty condition. This most recent time, I bought Assassin's Creed Brotherhood...again, scratched up. I sent an email bitching about all the times I've had to return games, and I just get a generic apology with a return label. Then, yesterday, I get a package from Gamefly in the mail. I figured they were trying to make things right by sending another game. I opened the package, and there's another ACB case. I open it to check the disc...but THERE WAS NOT DISC. Awful customer service. I will not give them my business again.

I feel bad for who ever buy call of juarez: the cartel, bound in blood was so good, why did they ruin it :(

though i laughed so much at multiplayer, everyone could get in the drivers seat and it was hilarious.

might bite on heavy rain but i am waiting to see if that k-mart clearance thing is true

Got my Dead Space 2, very good condition, minus the usual chips around the edge (no biggie). Was tempted on Call of Juarez:The Cartel, but upon seeing the reviews, I think my money is better spent elsewhere.

Loving these sales, although going broke. Thanks Cheapy!!

My Shadows of the Damned from last night shipped this afternoon. Maybe they just don't like some of you and ship your stuff all late.

COJ: Cartel is probably the worst game I've played this year, and I've played a pretty good bunch of games. Bad script, bad subtitles (typed badly), invisible walls galore, ugly characters, just terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back