GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Survivalism']My Shadows of the Damned from last night shipped this afternoon. Maybe they just don't like some of you and ship your stuff all late.[/QUOTE]

My Trinity, No More Heroes & Dead Space 2 from last week didn't ship till this past Monday... :bomb:

Hopefully my Shift 2 & Apache ship tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hunter and friends']Had to bite on Heavy Rain. Now I am done buying games until I finish at least 5 in my back log. No, really, I mean it. Why don't you believe me?[/QUOTE]

5?? You don't know what a backlog is son. :lol:

I easily have enough of this gens games in my backlog to solidly play for years. 5 wouldn't even dent it. In fact the other day I found a stash of about 10 games I bought last month from gamefly and gamestop that I had forgotten about! At some point I went from playing them, to collecting them, to now hoarding them. I still play but no way I'll ever play them all. Every time I want to another great game comes out.

[quote name='Glasscocked']5?? You don't know what a backlog is son. :lol:

I easily have enough of this gens games in my backlog to solidly play for years. 5 wouldn't even dent it. In fact the other day I found a stash of about 10 games I bought last month from gamefly and gamestop that I had forgotten about! At some point I went from playing them, to collecting them, to now hoarding them. I still play but no way I'll ever play them all. Every time I want to another great game comes out.[/QUOTE]
That's nothing to be proud of, you got problems. :lol:

Bit on Heavy Rain. Have the same backlog problems -- I don't know how many. But screw it -- these sales are too good to pass up on.

[quote name='PastaGabe']If Apache for xbox does not show "Buy Used" it means it sold out?[/QUOTE]

Yeah but sometimes they have more in stock. Just keep a look out on the site once in a while.

[quote name='PastaGabe']If Apache for xbox does not show "Buy Used" it means it sold out?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. You may have some luck checking back in later on, it may come back instock.

[quote name='mcthatch']COJ: Cartel is probably the worst game I've played this year, and I've played a pretty good bunch of games. Bad script, bad subtitles (typed badly), invisible walls galore, ugly characters, just terrible.[/QUOTE]

I'd agree with this. In fact, not even sure why I kept playing it? It was a rental though so I beat it and took it back and moved on to better games.

[quote name='Armads']$15 HEAVY RAIN? Holy shit! I wanna buy another copy just for that price.[/QUOTE]

got it for that price like a year ago lol

[quote name='Nitro_']waiting for black friday.......maybe heavy rain new for $10. I can dream[/QUOTE]

I was actually gonna bite until I saw this...
It'll probably be $15 bucks at some retailer, and there's a thrill about buying games on Black Friday... till then I'll just play the 5 other games I bought from Gamefly.

I'm pretty roiled I missed Apache: Air Assault. I've been waiting for this game to drop below $30 forever. Why the hell its stayed at such a high price when its such a niche, and likely poor selling title is beyond me. Now it hits $10 and I miss it while babysitting. Bummed.

Still added a copy of Shift 2 to my backlog though.

I easily have enough of this gens games in my backlog to solidly play for years. 5 wouldn't even dent it. In fact the other day I found a stash of about 10 games I bought last month from gamefly and gamestop that I had forgotten about! At some point I went from playing them, to collecting them, to now hoarding them. I still play but no way I'll ever play them all. Every time I want to another great game comes out.[/QUOTE]

If I include PS2 games, my backlog is definitely over 100...maybe 125. Probably around 50-75 current gen games, and that's after trading in a crapload all over the place this year...hell I still have $800 in gamestop credit.

[quote name='PWNSMITH']I'm pretty roiled I missed Apache: Air Assault. I've been waiting for this game to drop below $30 forever. Why the hell its stayed at such a high price when its such a niche, and likely poor selling title is beyond me. Now it hits $10 and I miss it while babysitting. Bummed.

Still added a copy of Shift 2 to my backlog though.[/QUOTE]

Newegg had this for $19.99 with free shipping earlier this month:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305277

[quote name='JaylisJayP']If I include PS2 games, my backlog is definitely over 100...maybe 125. Probably around 50-75 current gen games, and that's after trading in a crapload all over the place this year...hell I still have $800 in gamestop credit.[/QUOTE]

My current gen backlog is at about 100, but it's boosted by XBLA/PSN games. I just can't say no to games that are $5 or less...at least those games are generally several hours shorter than disc releases. I really need to start putting a dent in my backlog

The first step is admitting you have a problem. I, of course, am the same way. With over 100 xbox 360 games sitting on my shelf, I seriously have to convince myself not to keep buying games. Of course when there's a B1G1 sale at BBV, I'll pick up another 10-15. But at least I'm doing better... lol

[quote name='Velo214']i have way too many games but my daughter loved heavy rain, she will love it even more with move support.[/QUOTE]

Your daughter has good taste, it's an awesome game.

[quote name='Velo214']i have way too many games but my daughter loved heavy rain, she will love it even more with move support.[/QUOTE]

Your daughter loved Heavy Rain?! Holy crap, are you over 50? And I thought I was old here in my mid 30s.

In for Kung Fu Panda 2 for PS3 and loved the first one, really like platformers so for $15 thought it was a great price, something to play while finishing Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One, Batman: AC and soon Uncharted 3:D

Hmmmm, $15 is the cheapest I have seen Heavy Rain for, a game I have wanted for a long time now, but I have a feeling it will drop to $10 around black friday. To buy now or not, since I know I won't play it for a while anyway?

[quote name='waldo21212']Hmmmm, $15 is the cheapest I have seen Heavy Rain for, a game I have wanted for a long time now, but I have a feeling it will drop to $10 around black friday. To buy now or not, since I know I won't play it for a while anyway?[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat

I waited

Didn't see this question asked on the last couple pages but will there be more deals tonight or is this it for the weekend?

[quote name='Velo214']does this heavy rain work with Move or only greatest hits version? thanx in advance[/QUOTE]

I believe even if it doesn't say Move compatible on the case, you can still download a patch that will make it work.

[quote name='Tonious']Didn't see this question asked on the last couple pages but will there be more deals tonight or is this it for the weekend?[/QUOTE]

From the OP
The next batch of deals go live Tuesday at 5PM PST.

Really wanted Shift 2, but I'm deciding against it cause of my gigantic backlog (100+) and the fact that I got Shift 1, Grid, Forza 2 & 3, Burnout, Fuel, Midnight Club, Need for Speed games, PGRs, etc as far as racing games go and still haven't played them. Not gonna add to my racing-genre backlog as well, those games aren't just 6-8 hours, they are time consuming if you really wanna play em to completion.

KFP2 and COJ are both on my list, but at $16ish a piece with tax, I'm not sure if it's the right time to jump. $10 it'd be no question, but $15 makes me think they'll be back again at a lower price...

Especially with El Shaddai being a lightning deal today... must resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back