GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Both my F3AR and You Don't Know Jack came in today and installed onto my HDD without a hitch.

By chance anyone know if for co-op campaign in F3AR if both people need an online pass?

I decided to cancel gamefly since they send me crappy games... can't even get good games on my Qlist that are over 2 yrs old... maybe I'll get today's current releases in 2015. :(

But I still love gamefly for their used game deals and today I received my copy of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 for 360 disk is lightly scratched but works... got the game for $6 used after coupon

Was gonna pick up Heavy Rain and Apache but its OOS :( ITS OK Since I got Dark Souls, Battlefield 3 and getting COD:MW3 and Uncharted 3 within 2 weeks

[quote name='MillionBlades']I decided to cancel gamefly since they send me crappy games... can't even get good games on my Qlist that are over 2 yrs old... maybe I'll get today's current releases in 2015. :(

But I still love gamefly for their used game deals and today I received my copy of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 for 360 disk is lightly scratched but works... got the game for $6 used after coupon

Was gonna pick up Heavy Rain and Apache but its OOS :( ITS OK Since I got Dark Souls, Battlefield 3 and getting COD:MW3 and Uncharted 3 within 2 weeks[/QUOTE]

But dude, as a gamer you need Gamefly.

^^ That's from those cheesy commercials. I know you've seen them.

[quote name='Glasscocked']But dude, as a gamer you need Gamefly.

^^ That's from those cheesy commercials. I know you've seen them.[/QUOTE]

Right lol... better off buying and reselling the games unless you have no job/school and play all day then its worth it

[quote name='bardockkun']Both my F3AR and You Don't Know Jack came in today and installed onto my HDD without a hitch.

By chance anyone know if for co-op campaign in F3AR if both people need an online pass?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that you don't need the online pass for co-op campaign, but the code that came with your gamefly copy should work fine since it was never sent to a renter with the disc.

MjC

[quote name='MCalvert1']Pretty sure that you don't need the online pass for co-op campaign, but the code that came with your gamefly copy should work fine since it was never sent to a renter with the disc.

MjC[/QUOTE]
More so my friend was going to probably rent it so seeing if we could do co-op, but if it at least solves that conundrum then I guess I'm good. Thanks!

[quote name='JaylisJayP']If I include PS2 games, my backlog is definitely over 100...maybe 125. Probably around 50-75 current gen games, and that's after trading in a crapload all over the place this year...hell I still have $800 in gamestop credit.[/QUOTE]

I post this every once in awhile when someone says something like this but I have backlog that goes back to the PS1/N64 era games I've bought (when they were fairly new, not new recent acquisitions) but never finished, how many people here can say that. So funny, it's sad. :lol: :cry:

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Tuesday 5pm pst. It's on the op and a few posts above yours. ;-)[/QUOTE]

Wow Gamefly is trying to rob me of all my hard earned cash. Well be my guest gamefly you deserve it! lol

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Tuesday 5pm pst. It's on the op and a few posts above yours. ;-)[/QUOTE]

On my phone, so navigating the forums isn't as easy. Thanks for the info and for being nice about it :).

[quote name='bardockkun']Both my F3AR and You Don't Know Jack came in today and installed onto my HDD without a hitch.

By chance anyone know if for co-op campaign in F3AR if both people need an online pass?[/QUOTE]
Online pass is just for two online modes (not campaign). Everything else is good to go.

[quote name='uncle5555']I post this every once in awhile when someone says something like this but I have backlog that goes back to the PS1/N64 era games I've bought (when they were fairly new, not new recent acquisitions) but never finished, how many people here can say that. So funny, it's sad. :lol: :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there's always "one more thing" eh uncle?

[quote name='uncle5555']I post this every once in awhile when someone says something like this but I have backlog that goes back to the PS1/N64 era games I've bought (when they were fairly new, not new recent acquisitions) but never finished, how many people here can say that. So funny, it's sad. :lol: :cry:[/QUOTE]

Probably quite a lot if they were kids at the time and still have the games now, which would include me. Well that is if kids were like me and beat almost none of the games they played (but who the hell can beat Ninja Gaiden!?!?!).

i received my 2 wwe all-stars for Ps3 today. Traded one in to best buy, so i ended up paying $1.50 for the game! That's a deal! Also it sucks gamefly takes so long to get some of you your stuff, we have a gamefly center in Pittsburgh so it's quick here.

Got LBP2 and Lego Pirates today, pretty quick shipping and both discs are sans damage. Don't know what's up with my luck not getting chipped up copies :lol:

[quote name='FuriousBobby 2.0']i received my 2 wwe all-stars for Ps3 today. Traded one in to best buy, so i ended up paying $1.50 for the game! That's a deal! Also it sucks gamefly takes so long to get some of you your stuff, we have a gamefly center in Pittsburgh so it's quick here.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you got it fast! I assuming you went with free shipping? Either way, I hope I get mine tomorrow. I need something to play to hold me over till Nightwing dlc hits for Batman.

Got my Alan Wake and TFU2 this past week, and Alan Wake of course has an unused code for the DLC! Pretty happy about that, now I just need to stop spending money here :)

Got Star Wars: Force Unleashed II yesterday, and this was the first GameFly game that I've received that hasn't been immaculate. The disc had those edge chips. Haven't tried it out yet, but I expect it to be fine.

[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']Wow, you got it fast! I assuming you went with free shipping? Either way, I hope I get mine tomorrow. I need something to play to hold me over till Nightwing dlc hits for Batman.[/QUOTE]

yeah i always use free shipping. most its ever took for me was 2 days after i ordered RDR and KZ3. Those were shipped from a center in Fl. The Pittsburgh center is like 35 mins. from me.

My Motorstorm Apocalypse arrived today. Perfect condition.

Continues my streak of Gamefly never letting me down. Though I might be cancelling soon

You Don't Know Jack showed up, and it works! Hoping I can say the same for Shadows of the Damned, since that's the one I'm really excited for.

I got my deadliest catch (why did i buy that shit?) and WWE allstars yesterday. Both have scratches, but should play if I ever get around to it.

I've noticed a trend with gamefly, the more popular games are always in better condition than these obscure games. I figured the opposite would be true. Weird.

Don't worry. It will get there.

[quote name='henry00x']anyone receive their games from the couple weeks ago? im still waiting for Michael Jackson Kinect[/QUOTE]

I got my PS3 AllStars early this morning. I was surprised how fast it was for a single game order. Probably one of the better condition used games I've gotten from GF too.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']No deals till tomorrow night correct?[/QUOTE]
So speaketh Lord Cheapington D III.

So yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back