GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... games I actually want (to play) tonight. I'll keep the Yakuza 4 I got from Amazon sealed and play the GF copy, and I can finally go back to DS3 for more trophies!

Dungeon Siege III is more disappointing than Duke Nuken Forever if that's even possible. If you don't believe me that Dungeon Siege III isn't Dungeon Siege read one of the bajillion reviews out there that says the same thing. I played it for PC (which is how you really have to play a game like this) and yeah it's complete garbage.

Also with Saints Row The Third coming out in two weeks I know I won't play a game like Yakuza 4 at all so yeah I get to keep my money in my wallet tonight.

was very tempted on dungeon siege and yakuzza...but with my back log i am trying to refrain. If red river was ps3 would have bit on that and yakuzza. Hopefully it will swing back cheaper one day.

Getting Dungeon Siege 3, badass price on Yakuza 4, picked that up during the sale for $45 from BB when it released, and its still sealed of course :(

yakuza 4 at that price is a steal. The game isn't groundbreaking, but if you like the series, it's worth it. Tons of substories makes it a loooong play.

FWI to everyone Operation Flashpoint on 360 trades in for $20 at Best Buy. With 50% trade in with reserve you get $30 for it.

[quote name='PR Mega X']They do not. If you receive a disc in shitty condition, you can return it for refund only. You're basically SOL for the deal.[/QUOTE]

Really? That's kinda lame. Can't do anything about that. At least I know of future reference.

And Yakuza 4 is a great price. Wish I had money...

Fantastic price on Yakuza 4. For $15 you get a 30 hour story and over 20 hours of side quests. Mini-games add even further time. You'd easily spend 130+ hours to complete any of the Yakuza games. I find them quite fun, too. Imagine an oldschool beat-em-up re-realized in a sandbox game.

Dungeon Siege 3 looks to be out of stock. Xbox is at $27 and PS3 only has new.

Waiting to pounce on that one, though.

Very nice, got Yakuza 4 for 9.15 shipped! Already finished the game via rental but it's one of my favorites so glad to have it sitting next to my copy of Yakuza 3.

[quote name='mdmusick']Ugh... Yakuza 4 went OOS as I was checking out :/[/QUOTE]

Damn it I know. As if I need another game to add to the pile. I haven't even barely touched Yakuza 3, but that price was too good to pass.

Would have bought Operation Flashpoint for PS3, and I have Yakuza already so it looks like my wallet is safe tonight...

More tomorrow?

Missed out on everything for my PS3 and this sale just went live less then an hour ago. Gotta love those slickdealers and their mass buys =P

[quote name='mdmusick']Ugh... Yakuza 4 went OOS as I was checking out :/[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that, wish i was able to snag one myself.

[quote name='TheCro']fuck. I knew I waited to long to get Yakuza 4. Sold out already?[/QUOTE]
Ya, I clicked on it and it was available, then I had to go check my credit card account to see if it had the funds taking maybe less then 2 minutes, but it was gone by the time I went to go confirm the buy anyway.

Sorry to have taken one of the Yakuza 4's from one of you guys. I have never once played a Yakuza game ever, but i am totally and completely hypnotized by these Gamefly sales and am incapable of not buying something, ever.

Guess I got a bad disk too. F3AR for the PS3 keeps getting dirty disk errors, even after cleaning it. And the game is constantly freezing. Bummer...

wow a steal for both games.....Yakuza 4 is a god dam steal at that price. I will never stop saying how much i recommend this game. hope dungeon siege gets back in stock.

I figured they'd go out of stock fast so I tried not to hesitate too long with Yakuza 4 and Dungeon Siege 3. I've never played any of the Yakuza games.. I hope I'll enjoy Yakuza 4 without having to play the others.

In for DS3 and Nascar, looking forward to playing them this weekend and building up some Black Friday credit with those TIVs ;)

[quote name='sunghost']I figured they'd go out of stock fast so I tried not to hesitate too long with Yakuza 4 and Dungeon Siege 3. I've never played any of the Yakuza games.. I hope I'll enjoy Yakuza 4 without having to play the others.[/QUOTE]

you will....i started the same way. Whats good about the Yakuza series is that they will always catch you up on whats going on. There is a reminisce mode where it has all the cut scenes from the previous 3 games to get you up to speed. There is also a trophy for watching all the cutscenes too as an added incentive.

either way i spent hours on this game and it never gets old. Going through my new game plus run now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back