GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry to hear that, bro. I was hoping with all the commotions that Gamefly would stop that practice.

[quote name='junkie88']Got heavy rain in the mail today and for the 1st time I got one of the chipped disks people are talking about. It's worse then I thought it would be. First time I have had this problem but with everyone talking about it I don't think gamefly is a slam dunk anymore.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='junkie88']Got heavy rain in the mail today and for the 1st time I got one of the chipped disks people are talking about. It's worse then I thought it would be. First time I have had this problem but with everyone talking about it I don't think gamefly is a slam dunk anymore.[/QUOTE]

So the disc doesn't work?

Okay, let's start some guesses for tonight. Here's mine:

Naughty Bear PS3/360 $7.99
Operation Flashpoint: Red River Wii (just to piss off PS3 owners) $14.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Kmart Edition PS3/360 $244.99

[quote name='biledriver']So the disc doesn't work?[/QUOTE]

Correct it doesn't work. I haven't called them yet so I'm not sure how they Handel it.

Yoo will be the Biggest Loser (and not a Hero) if you miss out on tonight's deals. And when you are done shopping, don't just sit at home a read a MAGazine, get outside and play some Sports!

[quote name='junkie88']Correct it doesn't work. I haven't called them yet so I'm not sure how they Handel it.[/QUOTE]

I believe in those cases, Gamefly customer service perform Oreste in three acts in the classic italian...

Strangest thing... First time ever, GF decided to ship my entire order but only 1 of my 2 Yakuza 4s. There's just one lone game still chilling waiting to be processed. What?

And yeah, not so sure about tonight's deals :/

[quote name='pdornwvu']$20 for Infamous 2 is way to good to pass up. Grabbed myself a copy. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Are there any online passcodes for this game ?

[quote name='CheapyD']Yoo will be the Biggest Loser (and not a Hero) if you miss out on tonight's deals. And when you are done shopping, don't just sit at home a read a MAGazine, get outside and play some Sports![/QUOTE]

1.Biggest Loser
2. No more heroes
3. Mag
4. kinect sports?

[quote name='biledriver']I believe in those cases, Gamefly customer service perform Oreste in three acts in the classic italian...[/QUOTE]

Nerd alert. Nice one though

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']Hmmm, I'm guessing a slew of Kinect titles tonite..if the price is right, I might have to jump![/QUOTE]

If I see Gunstringer for $20 or less I'm in.

[quote name='NJMane']I'm willing to give Gamefly another shot after the Shadows of the Damned debacle (they did give me a $5 voucher to repurchase it at the sale price so kudos to them). If WWE All Stars ever gets restocked I will bite.[/QUOTE]

What was your issue with them and that game? I just had an issue yesterday. I'm not a gamefly subscriber anymore, but used an old account to order Red River and MoH before the deal prices ended. After confirming the order I noticed that the shipping address they had was 1 digit off on the apartment number. I immediately sent them an email about the issue and asking them to fix it before it was shipped out. (Let's not even get into the fact that they only have phone support for 4 hours a day and don't advertise the number for it easily on the site...) I never dreamed this would be a problem, every online retailer I've ever used can do that before the order is processed and shipped, but instead this morning they sent me an email that they just cancelled the order, so I lose out on the deal pricing. Spent time talking to them today and it was totally unhelpful and I was not offered anything to make up the price difference as you apparently were. This really soured me on gamefly again, I was considering reactivating my rental account but not anymore.

Bah I was hoping for a deal on Alice MR tonight after the whole EA Insider Deals fiasco, ah well guess I won't be playing it anytime soon.

MAG is already a great deal at $15 used. If it's $10, anyone who loves shooters would be dumb not to pick it up and give it a try. IMO, it's the best online FPS game since... Battlefield 2, in terms of fun factor and making you feel like you're in an actual war.

The only thing with MAG is, it's got a steep learning curve. Just make sure to level up to 40+ before you pass judgement on the game. It's also relatively "old" for an online shooter. There are still people playing online but it's not what it used to be. Oh, and the graphics aren't nearly as good-looking as CoD or BF series, but MAG handles TONS more players and things going on screen at the same time compared to those games.

MAG is an amazing game. It's very unique. There's nothing like it. It's a gem.

I was stuck playing it for about 4 months, and even went out and purchased the official Sony blu-tooth headset for it. A must-have for all PS3 owners.

[quote name='edson13']1.Biggest Loser
2. No more heroes
3. Mag
4. kinect sports?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Investor']MAG is an amazing game. It's very unique. There's nothing like it. It's a gem.

I was stuck playing it for about 4 months, and even went out and purchased the official Sony blu-tooth headset for it. A must-have for all PS3 owners.[/QUOTE]

What if you already have Battlefield BC 2 and Battlefield 3? Still worth a purchase?

[quote name='Investor']MAG is an amazing game. It's very unique. There's nothing like it. It's a gem.

I was stuck playing it for about 4 months, and even went out and purchased the official Sony blu-tooth headset for it. A must-have for all PS3 owners.[/QUOTE]

I love shooters...only thing is I always just play the campaign. Not really into online. Is MAG still worth picking up?

[quote name='midloo']What if you already have Battlefield BC 2 and Battlefield 3? Still worth a purchase?[/QUOTE]

Yes. But you need to give it time because at first, you will most likely get owned over and over... until you learn the huge maps, what to do in the game (follow FRAGOs and don't play it like CoD), and get to level 40+ so you unlock good gear and weapons.

The game is even better if you play with and against other good players / clans. I used to be in one of the best clans of MAG and I can honestly say I've never had a better time playing an online shooter. And I've played way too many shooters...

Again, the game's community isn't as good as it used to be because most hardcore players and clans have moved on, but there is still a good amount of people playing the game.

P.S. MAG has no aim assist / auto-aim, so you need to actually be good at aiming to do really well.

[quote name='smarkbran']If mag is 10 bucks I will totally bite.[/QUOTE]

I got it for $8 on clearance at Target, not entirely sure it was worth it.

The 40 mins of updates before I could even play the damn game did not help.

MAG is worth the money, although it sat on my shelf in favor of BC2 at the time I had it. I found it for 15 awhile ago new, so if it's any more than 9.99 used I would pass.

I don't have BF3 yet, but I fully participated with its beta testing, and I would still say a resounding "YES!" MAG is that unique. 256 players, online only game, PS3 exclusivity.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I love shooters...only thing is I always just play the campaign. Not really into online. Is MAG still worth picking up?[/QUOTE]

It's online only like Warhawk. No single player campaign. This is holding me back from buying it.

I always play through the single player and dabble in the multiplayer with games.

[quote name='Investor']I don't have BF3 yet, but I fully participated with its beta testing, and I would still say a resounding "YES!" MAG is that unique. 256 players, online only game, PS3 exclusivity.[/QUOTE]

BF3's beta was a terrible mess. The released game is tons of fun.

[quote name='junkie88']Correct it doesn't work. I haven't called them yet so I'm not sure how they Handel it.[/QUOTE]

I wrote them up about my Portal 2 code not working (didn't know this was a Valve issue at the time) and the called me to tell me they were sending another box + code to me. I was actually shocked to get a phone call from Gamefly and they were super nice.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']It's online only like Warhawk. No single player campaign. This is holding me back from buying it.

I always play through the single player and dabble in the multiplayer with games.[/QUOTE]

And that would be the reason I never played Warhawk, either.

[quote name='smashngrab77']crysis 2 $14.99[/QUOTE]

So worth it. My favorite shooter of the year in terms of gameplay feel. Plus the 3D is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back