GameFly Nightly Deals II: Crysis 2 $10, Transformers DotM (360) $13, Cartel (PS3) $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Now in Progress!

[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

This is the last nightly sale for the week. Monthly sale hits next week.

:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $12.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99
:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $17.99

Expired deals [hiddenlist]

Friday
:360: The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout $9.99
:360: Yoostar 2 In the Movies $9.99
:360: Kinect Sports $12.99
:ps3: MAG $9.99
:ps3: PlayStation Move Heroes $7.99

Thursday
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $12.99
:360: WWE All Stars $12.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $19.99

Tuesday
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: NASCAR 2011: The Game $12.99
:ps3: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:ps3: Yakuza 4 $14.99

Thursday
:360: Apache Air Assault $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $14.99
:ps3: Heavy Rain $14.99
:360: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $14.99
:ds: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:wii: Kung Fu Panda 2 - uDraw $9.99

Wednesday
:360: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $9.99
:360: MotionSports $9.99
:ps3: WWE All-Stars $12.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $14.99

Tuesday
:360: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $9.99
:ps3: Top Spin 4 $9.99
:360: You Don't Know Jack $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $14.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
Crysis 2 for $10? I'm in. At that price, my backlog can take another game. Though I will have to rearrange my shelf a bit, as it's full.

I can either move the DS games I have sharing space somewhere else, or move the original xbox games I have mixed in (or I could at least move the few that aren't part of series I have on the 360).

Scopped up dw7 ps3. Man that was quick for dotm. Maybe they are a little more cautious so they don't get caught out there like Onsale.

Got Crysis 2 for $4.27 using my 10% off and a $5 cert I had. Amazing deal for the game. I hope they send me one of the launch limited edition ones with the dlc goodies. :)

[quote name='Sir Daniel Fortesque']How long to these deals last?[/QUOTE]

once day till the next deal which is at 5 pm the next day.

picked up Crysis 2. Couldnt pass for 10

[quote name='J7.']Do you need a membership to get free shipping?[/QUOTE]

I didn't. Just selected the longest shipping window and it was free. (they did charge tax though if that matters to you)

[quote name='Jay']Anyone else got hit with tax?[/QUOTE]

I've always been hit with a tax by Gamefly for these deals. Are we not supposed to?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I really enjoyed Crysis 2. I snuck through most of the game. Maybe I'll go back with guns blazing! Lol, and you can't say no to $10.[/QUOTE]

You'll have to, for PS3 at least. I just HAD to read a review before clicking checkout, and in that time it went OOS.

Oh well. Still have Uncharted to beat.

well this teaches me not to pull the trigger on any game at Gamefly at 19.99 or 14.99, since just wait a few weeks and it's 9.99. That's my new magic price there

[quote name='Jay']Anyone else got hit with tax?[/QUOTE]

Seeing as they're a rental agency and operate in every state, I'd imagine they're supposed to charge tax everywhere.

I guess my brother got our house banned from gamely.. and since i added my card to the account i entered my address in for that won't work either for the new account/address i made.

dang it

[quote name='steelcurtain11']I guess my brother got our house banned from gamely.. and since i added my card to the account i entered my address in for that won't work either for the new account/address i made.

dang it[/QUOTE]

What the heck did your brother do to get you guys banned ?

[quote name='strait edge follower']What the heck did your brother do to get you guys banned ?[/QUOTE]

Never returned a game I guess. I figured they'd just charge him full price but idk what happened. I got an email from them saying the game was never returned and this address can't use gamefly or order from them anymore.

[quote name='akmgmer']Got Crysis 2 for 360. Hope its pretty awesome.[/QUOTE]

This!

Usually i hesitate or do my research but seeing that game at that price just screams buy me...

I made my second ever GF purchase and bit on Crysis 2. Although I overpaid, since I had it in my cart for 1 cent during that Amazon Warehouse Deals thing but for some ungodly reason didn't check out

Damn. Kind of regret getting Crysis 2 for $15 on the last sale, played it for like 30 minutes and just picked up MW3 today, lol. What I played was definitely worth $15 though.. Maybe I'll get around to it when I get home for break this winter.

[quote name='walterj13']thxs picked up Crysis 2 cant wait to get it to play muti player =)[/QUOTE]

Its made by ea so srvers will probably shutdown next month.

Tonight was possibly the best Nightly Deal of them all (and I've been spending the HELL outta some dough since they first started); re: bang for the buck, I can't think of a better PM deals: the fact that both Crysis 2 and Dynasty Warriors 7 were available on both :ps3: and :360:, makes it a memorable night; the price for Crysis 2 is/was insane (@ $9.99 IMO), and Dynasty Warriors 7 is going for $37.xx+ ('Like New' on :ps3: and 95% of the :ps3: titles I've been getting since GF started these have been 'Like New'; the price for a "Very Good" :360: of Dynasty Warriors 7 is going for around the the same ($37.xx)...can't beat it!

[quote name='fishwaterjohn']Tonight was possibly the best Nightly Deal of them all (and I've been spending the HELL outta some dough since they first started); re: bang for the buck, I can't think of a better PM deals: the fact that both Crysis 2 and Dynasty Warriors 7 were available on both :ps3: and :360:, makes it a memorable night; the price for Crysis 2 is/was insane (@ $9.99 IMO), and Dynasty Warriors 7 is going for $37.xx+ ('Like New' on :ps3: and 95% of the :ps3: titles I've been getting since GF started these have been 'Like New'; the price for a "Very Good" :360: of Dynasty Warriors 7 is going for around the the same ($37.xx)...can't beat it![/QUOTE]

Amazon has definitely been de-throned. All hail King Gamefly :bow:

[quote name='RealDeals']Amazon has definitely been de-throned. All hail King Gamefly :bow:[/QUOTE]

Now, I've got mad faith/respect in 'Zon. Today's Lightning Deals fucking sucked though...like really bad, I don't typically complain, and am not 'complaining' about the Lightning Deals per se, but they did fucking suck; calling a Spade a Spade.

As far as the Used Gaming market goes IMHO, I have to agree with you (re: GF having me by the balls; I am CA (first and foremost) and CAG (second). The 'Zon Warehouse, has it's moments but nothing 'as' consistent as these have been. I guess I'd like to see if they keep kicking them out (the deals) in the future or is this something that will sputter out.

I have joined GF (monthly paid membership) because of these deals; not so much to rent the games (although it's a nice perk), I look at it as more of an investment in being a CAG; FS (via USPS Priority Mail at that), and (until recently; the past 7-10 days) every title I purchased came with unused DLC. Not ready (or anywhere close) to throw/throwing in the towel in on 'Zon, though. They've been too kind to me, for too long (over the long haul)...

Now, I've got mad faith/respect in 'Zon. Today's Lightning Deals fucking sucked though...like really bad, I don't typically complain, and am not 'complaining' about the Lightning Deals per se, but they did fucking suck; calling a Spade a Spade.

As far as the Used Gaming market goes IMHO, I have to agree with you (re: GF having me by the balls; I am CA (first and foremost) and CAG (second). The 'Zon Warehouse, has it's moments but nothing 'as' consistent as these have been. I guess I'd like to see if they keep kicking them out (the deals) in the future or is this something that will sputter out.

I have joined GF (monthly paid membership) because of these deals; not so much to rent the games (although it's a nice perk), I look at it as more of an investment in being a CAG; FS (via USPS Priority Mail at that), and (until recently; the past 7-10 days) every title I purchased came with unused DLC.

Not ready to throw the towel in on 'Zon, though. They've been too kind over the long haul....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back