GameFly Nightly Deals Strike Back! Alice & Portal 2 $14.99, L.A. Noire $12.99 & More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New deals go live weekdays at 5PM PST.

Tonight's deals:
:360::ps3: Alice: The Madness Returns (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Dragon Age II (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Portal 2 (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: L.A. Noire (360/PS3) $12.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:360: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption $14.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bgame2']Cheapy was clearly high when he came up with this hint. It was like reading Shakespeare for the first time. If interpreted correctly it can make sense, but it hurts your brain trying to decipher it.[/QUOTE]

never read Shakespeare, eh?

[quote name='lordopus99']Passing as well. I have a feeling LA Noire will be found even cheaper new if I just wait a week or two.[/QUOTE]

I hope you're right, I'm passing tonight as well.

Alice is worth that much no doubt (especially since it will include the first game for free). Unless it's the complete edition, LA Noire falls off my gotta-buy-it radar for the time being. $15 ain't bad, but you can tell they're just trying to clear out the old copies.

[quote name='mac101010']Based on previous sales, I have a sneaking suspicion that all these might go down further. Might as well wait it out.[/QUOTE]
Fwiw, I've been told that a lot of these items will be priced the same as in GameFly's annual sale.

Hoping Alice goes down later.
And I also want to make sure the copies that people are getting come with the first game. Or else, I might just buy this on Steam.

I have a seal Walmart copy of Yakuza 4 :ps3: . Do you think anyone would trade me Modern Warfare 3 for it? Everyone seems to hate that game so much.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Very excited! Previous Gamefly sales made me spoiled for Black Friday which had lame deals this year. Two games from Best Buy as gifts, 0 from Amazon, 1 from Newegg as gift, and missed out on Walmart Yakuza. Hope this sale makes up for the disappointment.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapyD'][img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New deals go live daily at 5PM PST.

:360: Alice Madness Returns $14.99
:ps3: Alice Madness Returns $14.99
:360: L.A. Noire $14.99
:ps3: L.A. Noire $14.99
:360: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $12.99
:ps3: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $12.99[/QUOTE]

Gamestop has La-Noire new for $19.99
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/la-noire/77190

[quote name='CheapyD']Fwiw, I've been told that a lot of these items will be priced the same as in GameFly's annual sale.[/QUOTE]

I actually want all three games tonight, but I'm wary despite your reassurances because no less than 5 games I bought on the nightly sales last month dropped in price during the bigger sale.

Just to make sure... what code is everyone talking about?

Also, just a warning, these games will have huge TIV drops at Best Buy by the time you get the game if you are considering that for any of them. It has happened the last like 10 daily deals.

Was going to get Hunted but its $4.50 for me with credit over at Best Buy. However, I'll hold off since knowing my luck, sundays ad for BB might be worthwhile.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Just to make sure... what code is everyone talking about?[/QUOTE]

The one that comes with alice that gives you access to the original alice.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Just to make sure... what code is everyone talking about?

Also, just a warning, these games will have huge TIV drops at Best Buy by the time you get the game if you are considering that for any of them. It has happened the last like 10 daily deals.[/QUOTE]

code for a free copy of American mcgees Alice.

[quote name='benjamouth']Figures, as soon as I buy Alice it turns up as a gamefly deal, oh well.[/QUOTE]

I second that :drool: just got it today from orign

seriously, alice is kinda weak. and if your excited for the original? dont be. its nearly broken and handles incredibly poorly, even given that this game is rather old. pass on this weaksauce game!!

[quote name='DonWii']The one that comes with alice that gives you access to the original alice.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, guessing that's for the PS3 version since that pretty much never happens for Xbox games. Which also explains why I was clueless.

uhh i think i'll wait a little longer on alice, I would have bit on this a month ago but after seeing places like bestbuy sell a brand new copy for $20 i feel that this will drop by like $10 when i have time for my backlog

bread's done
Back