GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale is returns with under $10 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 11/21.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Brink $5.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:360: Homefront $6.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $7.99
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Naughty Bear $7.99
:360: Split/Second $7.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:360: Child of Eden $9.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:360: Cars 2 $9.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:360: First Templar $9.99
:360: Knights Contract $9.99
:360: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:360: Limbo 3 Pack $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99

:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:ps3: Brink $5.99
:ps3: Homefront $6.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:ps3: EA Sports MMA $7.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: de Blob 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:ps3: James Bond: Blood Stone $9.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:ps3: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $9.99
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $9.99

:wii: Minute to Win it $4.99
:wii: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:wii: Lost in Shadow $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit First Grade $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit Preschool $7.99
:wii: Top Shot Arcade $7.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $7.99
:wii: Guilty Party $9.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $9.99
:wii: Conduit 2 $9.99
:wii: de Blob 2 $9.99
:wii: Gold's Gym Dance Workout $9.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $9.99
:wii: Karaoke Revolution Glee Volume 2 $9.99
:wii: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:wii: Rango $9.99
:wii: Rio $9.99
:wii: Sniper Elite $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I must be the only dissapointed person here. I was hoping for new titles...not the same titles that have been on sale already only slightly cheaper.

Regardless, I picked up Dead Space 2 and RF: A

So I picked up Child of Eden (what a great price - finally) and Homefront...for $7 I can finally accept Homefront having a 5 hour campaign.

Undecided on Knights Contract.

Recommend Dead Space 2 heavily. Also FEAR3, Medal of Honor. Spiderman Shattered Dimensions, EA MMA

Anti-recommend Child of Eden but for the price I can't tell you NOT to get it. It's Rez 2 and like most sequels doesn't really match the original.

Anti-recommend NMH but I've argued that crap all over the place and I can't convince anyone so for the price it ain't bad at all.

For me, been waiting for Knights Contract. It's probably a total turd but I can't NOT buy it.

[quote name='karekano126']DNF worth $6?[/QUOTE]
This is how backlogs form.

Take money out of the equation and ask if it's worth your time.

[quote name='Luxuria']Is Child of Eden worth buying if I don't have a Kinect? Don't really plan on buying one.[/QUOTE]

I share Cheapy D's opinion that CoE is at least as enjoyable with the standard controller compared to Kinect. I don't own Kinect but it's a fun game even if you don't have one.

Picked up NMH and FEAR 3 this round. Thanks again, Cheapy! :)

For $6 you can do alot worse. As dated as the game feels it's still not the worse thing out there by a long shot. Just as long as you go in thinking of it as a time capsule 90's game brought to a current gen console you'll be fine.

[quote name='tmly']Is Duke Nukem worth $6? Any honest answers welcomed.[/QUOTE]

I bought it for $13 and don't regret it. It's fun, just not in a Call of Duty way...more of an old-school Serious Sam way but not quite as polished.

Damn this site and Gamefly! I already have to play so many games! But I bought Homefront, Lego Star Wars III, Sniper GW, Child of Eden, Mafia II and Split/Second.

Hell for $6 hell yeah! But if there a fail award for videogame of 2011 the winner would have to be Duke Nukem. For all the hype and then the bad reviews to got. No wonder it has been on sale and so cheap many times, never the less I cant wait to play it and have my own personal review on the game.

[quote name='tmly']Is Duke Nukem worth $6? Any honest answers welcomed.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as everyone makes it out to be. The biggest problem is how incredibly mediocre and boring it is. I felt it was a competant shooter and I don't think the game looked as terrible as people claimed. But for a game that was in development as long as it was, it was greatly underwhelming. I think I was about halfway or just past it...and I was done with the game. Didn't even bother playing multiplayer.

In all honesty, I don't want to be the person to recommend you this game in case you really hate it. But for $6, I would have been okay with it.

Pissed that I already brought Brink and some others when they were on sale for $9.99.

Oh well, will pick up a couple more. Thanks CheapyD!

Edit: In for DNF & NMH!

I guess I learned my lesson. From now on, I'm waiting until a game hits $10 and under no matter what. Nonetheless, lots of great games to be had. Definitely bite on Duke if you're looking to laugh and shoot things.

Also, I didn't know that First Templar and Knight's Contract were different games.

Duke Nukem Forever for $6?

I know of a certain gamer/friend of mine who'd hate getting that for Christmas! I'm in!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit, Cheapy - you made me get Homefront!

[quote name='Talgrund']Bought Homefront, still undecided on buying Bulletstorm though.[/QUOTE]

Bulletstorm was AWESOME. Highly recommend the game.

[quote name='lydon']Picked up Spider-man, Homefront and Dead Space 2. Was going back and forth on those, figure they'll be good.[/QUOTE]

Dead Space 2 is an amazing game. I took a chance on Homefront, as well. I had Spider Man but felt it was kinda boring honestly. Just wasn't into it and I've actually been huge into Marvel stuff lately. Traded it in but it's probably a decent gamble for $11 after tax.

[quote name='garrett007']Since I see no love for shift 2 I'll just get starwars[/QUOTE]

Shift 2 is.. eh not really good, in regards to the physics. It always felt like you were constantly driving on ice. I'd stay away from it, and I love me some racing games. I was severely disappointed.

In for Child of Eden and Lost in Shadow. I think that makes 5 Gamefly purchases in the past 2 months for me. Viva la $10 game!

If the 360 version of de Blob 2 was also 10 bucks, I'd be getting 3 games right now.

No More Heroes went OOS while checking out. :( Ended up getting Child of Eden, Dead Space 2, and Duke Nukem Forever for $25. Not bad, eh?

Finally bought Homefront and Duke Nukem. For $6 each, I'm okay with them having short campaigns and I have no interest in the multiplayer for either game.

[quote name='Shimrra']Anyone else having an issue with the links? Everytime I click on I get a "cmju029 (GIF Image, 1x1 pixels).[/QUOTE]

Just google Gamefly and search for it manually, that's what I did. Was so happy to see NMH available and I took my time inputting my credit card, it's really dark but I finished it, I hit next and then.......

"Some items have been removed from your cart since they are no longer available for purchase. Please review your cart before submitting your order."

276820_263817013642070_1675036_n.jpg

[quote name='Plankfan']No More Heroes went OOS while checking out. :( Ended up getting Child of Eden, Dead Space 2, and Duke Nukem Forever for $25. Not bad, eh?[/QUOTE]

I know that feeling bro, I'm walking out disappointed.

Ok weird question. Do I need to be an active gamefly customer to get in on the sale? Or can I just make an account and not sign up and partake?

bread's done
Back