GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale is returns with under $10 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 11/21.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Brink $5.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:360: Homefront $6.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $7.99
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Naughty Bear $7.99
:360: Split/Second $7.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:360: Child of Eden $9.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:360: Cars 2 $9.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:360: First Templar $9.99
:360: Knights Contract $9.99
:360: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:360: Limbo 3 Pack $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99

:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:ps3: Brink $5.99
:ps3: Homefront $6.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:ps3: EA Sports MMA $7.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: de Blob 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:ps3: James Bond: Blood Stone $9.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:ps3: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $9.99
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $9.99

:wii: Minute to Win it $4.99
:wii: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:wii: Lost in Shadow $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit First Grade $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit Preschool $7.99
:wii: Top Shot Arcade $7.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $7.99
:wii: Guilty Party $9.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $9.99
:wii: Conduit 2 $9.99
:wii: de Blob 2 $9.99
:wii: Gold's Gym Dance Workout $9.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $9.99
:wii: Karaoke Revolution Glee Volume 2 $9.99
:wii: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:wii: Rango $9.99
:wii: Rio $9.99
:wii: Sniper Elite $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mars009']Holy cow, no more heroes flew![/QUOTE]

Seriously. I wanted to grab a copy. Shocked at selling out that fast. Oh well, back to playing Skyrim.

Looks like GF skipped right to cyber Monday. I feel like I should ship them a calendar with the rest of my wallet cause I think they're a little early. Oh well either way they just robbed me blind. Right now im dazed and wondering where $50 went to

So glad I waited on Brink. $6 I can totally justify.

In for Brink and Dead Rising 2 on PS3. Debating Split/Second on the 360 even though I really want it on the PS3. Also considering Call of Juarez but it's doubtful.

I can't believe how stupid some of these reviews for Lost in Shadow are.

"There's just too much content in the game. There are so many ingenious levels. 7/10"
"The game is too innovative. It's so boring. 7/10"

Go back to your generic FPS games, twelve-year-olds. I'm buying this shit and enjoying the shit out of it.

picked up duke nukem and homefront for ps3. gamefly ftw. damn no more heroes was out of stock right when i was about to buy it oh well.

Went for Spiderman and NFS: Hot Pursuit. I haven't even played Castlevania yet from when I got it before... son of a bitch.

[quote name='MrBubbles']We should start a NMH support group. 1st world problems.[/QUOTE]

I've watched several trailers for the PS3 No More Heroes game and I gotta say......it looks fricken' stupid. One that comes to mind is where some goof-ball is on a pitchers mound and you have to dodge around him, then spam a grab move, then repeat over and over and over. Looks gay as a 3 dollar bill.

If you had to pick 2 out of the 4 shooters (Duke Nukem, Brink, Homefront, Bulletstorm), which would you pick? I'm leaning towards Homefront and Bulletstorm. For PS3 btw.

[quote name='Blade']I can't believe how stupid some of these reviews for Lost in Shadow are.

"There's just too much content in the game. There are so many ingenious levels. 7/10"
"The game is too innovative. It's so boring. 7/10"

Go back to your generic FPS games, twelve-year-olds. I'm buying this shit and enjoying the shit out of it.[/QUOTE]

I see what they're getting at. The levels are fairly creative, but actually going through them is kinda dull.
But yeah, the game was somewhat underrated.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Holy shit, that was ridiculously fast. o_O Hope my order doesn't get canceled. I must have just barely slipped it in.[/QUOTE]

Selling out in 2+ hours isn't really that fast when it comes to GameFly sales. During the weekly sales you know exactly when they are dropping so games are gone in under 20 minutes. Monthly sales you can't do that with so they actually last a while longer

[quote name='kodave']Decided to add de Blob 2 and LEGO Pirates to the backlog. Pretty good prices.[/QUOTE]

I picked up Lego Clone Wars instead, but I could have saved 3 bucks if I would have waited to pick up Pirates.

[quote name='madbst']If you had to pick 2 out of the 4 shooters (Duke Nukem, Brink, Homefront, Bulletstorm), which would you pick? I'm leaning towards Homefront and Bulletstorm. For PS3 btw.[/QUOTE]

I would say you are leaning the right way. DNF was only fun because of me playing it growing up. It's slightly below mediocre at best and for the hype it got was a massive let down.

Bulletstorm was a fun little game. The humor made that game. Don't get me wrong the gameplay and shooting was good, but the humor set it out.

[quote name='madbst']If you had to pick 2 out of the 4 shooters (Duke Nukem, Brink, Homefront, Bulletstorm), which would you pick? I'm leaning towards Homefront and Bulletstorm. For PS3 btw.[/QUOTE]

I'd say you're leaning the right way.

EDIT: Ninja'd. And I even used contractions!

Bulletstorm and Homefront

Bulletstorm for SP, Homefront for MP

Bulletstorm for sure. Duke Nukem was entertaining and Brink is absolute crap from what I've read on the forums and heard from my friends.

[quote name='Lucky13']Selling out in 2+ hours isn't really that fast when it comes to GameFly sales. During the weekly sales you know exactly when they are dropping so games are gone in under 20 minutes. Monthly sales you can't do that with so they actually last a while longer[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I thought it was pretty obvious it'd sell fast and I stated that it'd most likely sell out in the other thread. If you see a game you want at $10-15 that a good majority of CAGs have showed interest in.. buy it without a second thought. Chances are it'll be gone.

yes brink is trash and so is duke bulletstorm is totally worth 10 bones homefront i beat in 4 hours but the mp may make it worth it

[quote name='ijag233']Damn, they split No More Heroes out from the rest of my order. Cancellation coming?[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily. I bought 2 games on a couple of occasions and they split them up because they came from different distribution centers.

You have the right 2 IMO. Bulletstorm is a no brainer. Brink is a gigantic turd but the price probably makes it tempting.

[quote name='gotdott']Bulletstorm for SP, Homefront for MP[/QUOTE]

I agree with this post. Of course the homefront campaign is fun as well but I beat it in under 4 hours. Good weekend filler. Now bulletstorm on the other hand will kill your dick when you play it lol

fuck, Just Dance 2 is sold out! I didn't even see a single person in this thread mention picking it up, and it actually has a soundtrack I'd dance to unlike Summer Party.

Got DNF and homefront. Good single player once I get sick of MW3 online.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']is there anyway i can cancel a part of my order? I ordered spiderman for the xbox but now im thinking is should get it for ps3[/QUOTE]

all sales are final IIRC

I picked up Child of Eden, Dead Space 2, Spider Man and Split/Second for 38 dollars. Solid deals. Wish they had some worthwhile games to jumpstart my PS3 collection.

[quote name='whitereflection']fuck, Just Dance 2 is sold out! I didn't even see a single person in this thread mention picking it up, and it actually has a soundtrack I'd dance to unlike Summer Party.[/QUOTE]

Sigh, slick deals zombies ....

I reccomend Brink and Duke Nukem Forever at those prices. Wouldn't pay much more than that, but I doubt you'll be seeing it much lower. If you've had any interest in them, I think now is your chance.

[quote name='strait edge follower'] Now bulletstorm on the other hand will kill your dick when you play it lol[/QUOTE]

Bulletstorm, where all of the characters have Tourette's.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Not necessarily. I bought 2 games on a couple of occasions and they split them up because they came from different distribution centers.

You have the right 2 IMO. Bulletstorm is a no brainer. Brink is a gigantic turd but the price probably makes it tempting.[/QUOTE]

Agreed (Homefront and Bulletstorm).

Although, I don't think Brink is as bad as most folks think it is ("different"...very "different" is how I explain it, when asked...nothing like the other FPS's mentioned or any other FPS, for that matter, IMHO); especially at the price (isn't it $6?).

picked up shattered dimensions and homefront both for PS3

Been waiting for SD for a while missed it last time.

Hoping homefront was worth it, was a impulse buy

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I reccomend Brink and Duke Nukem Forever at those prices. Wouldn't pay much more than that, but I doubt you'll be seeing it much lower. If you've had any interest in them, I think now is your chance.[/QUOTE]

Even with how much I dislike Brink (release day pick up is why), I think that is the right price for it. The free shipping probably seals the deal too.

Very happy I 1k'ed it (well 1250 actually). It is now forever relegated to the shelf. :lol:

Darn NMH is sold out! Dang flippers. Well, dang other flippers beating me to deals while I was out trading games from my own collection!

Picked up Crysis 2 last week. First time ordering from Gamefly. Game came in a broken case (broken missing plastic that makes the case unable to close at all.) The disc itself had... oil... like finger oil I guess, smeared all over it. Tried rubbing it off with a microfiber cloth. On top of that, scratches galore. Some look fairly deep, others minor but covering the disc (and no, these did not come from the microfiber cloth.) Game seems to work fine so far, anyway, but I can't say I'm very pleased.

I tend to buy all my games new, but I couldn't resist a $10 deal. Guess you get what you pay for. I read through the original thread and people claiming how great of condition their GF games came in, so maybe I just got unlucky. I didn't read but a few pages of the thread though; I'd be interested to know if others got a game in crap condition. Either way, I doubt I'll be ordering from GF, or a game used in general again. Always bought new, seems I'll continue to.

Child of Eden and Split/Second for under $20 shipped. Sure. Why the hell not. I don't think I'll finish Skyrim in my lifetime and they'll look nice on a shelf.
[quote name='dipic']I'd be interested to know if others got a game in crap condition. Either way, I doubt I'll be ordering from GF, or a game used in general again. Always bought new, seems I'll continue to.[/QUOTE]
I've gotten games that looked brand new and games so bad they dirty disc'd on me while installing before it got to 5%. Total luck of the draw.

[quote name='dipic'].....so maybe I just got unlucky.....[/QUOTE]

I'd say you just got unlucky. I've ordered probably forty (40) games from GF; 75% :ps3:, 25% :360:/:wii:, etc. As for :ps3: , :360:, :wii: 0% defect rate (re: all discs have been playable; the cases have never been broken/if not in pristine condition; 75% with DLC intact, etc. you gotta remember, as I'm sure you realize, they are rentals)). I have always had some scratches on both :360:/:wii: discs (which I expect) but none of which weren't playable and/or skipped, game freeze, etc.. As stated in earlier posts, they will give you a 100% no questions asked, money back guarantee....so it's a win-win IMHO.

bread's done
Back