GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale is returns with under $10 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 11/21.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Brink $5.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:360: Homefront $6.99
:360: Body & Brain Connection $7.99
:360: Mafia II $7.99
:360: Naughty Bear $7.99
:360: Split/Second $7.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:360: Child of Eden $9.99
:360: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Medal of Honor $9.99
:360: Bulletstorm $9.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:360: Cars 2 $9.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:360: Fallout: New Vegas $9.99
:360: First Templar $9.99
:360: Knights Contract $9.99
:360: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:360: Limbo 3 Pack $9.99
:360: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit $9.99
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed $9.99
:360: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:360: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:360: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II $9.99
:360: Test Drive Unlimited 2 $9.99

:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $5.99
:ps3: Brink $5.99
:ps3: Homefront $6.99
:ps3: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:ps3: EA Sports MMA $7.99
:ps3: Red Faction: Armageddon $7.99
:ps3: Bulletstorm $9.99
:ps3: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:ps3: de Blob 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 $9.99
:ps3: Dead Space 2 $9.99
:ps3: James Bond: Blood Stone $9.99
:ps3: Kung Fu Panda 2 $9.99
:ps3: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $9.99
:ps3: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $9.99

:wii: Minute to Win it $4.99
:wii: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos $7.99
:wii: Lost in Shadow $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit First Grade $7.99
:wii: Reader Rabbit Preschool $7.99
:wii: Top Shot Arcade $7.99
:wii: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean $7.99
:wii: Guilty Party $9.99
:wii: Just Dance 2 $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $9.99
:wii: Conduit 2 $9.99
:wii: de Blob 2 $9.99
:wii: Gold's Gym Dance Workout $9.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $9.99
:wii: Karaoke Revolution Glee Volume 2 $9.99
:wii: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $9.99
:wii: Rango $9.99
:wii: Rio $9.99
:wii: Sniper Elite $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say Duke Nukem is still trash at 6 bucks. I would add Brink to that list as well. Why not pay money and buy something that if worth playing then buy things thet your never gonna touch after the second time. But then again, to each its own.

Gotta say xbox deals are good....NEED FOR SPEED and Fear 3 are worth more then 10 bucks. Awesome games as well

I'm sorry to hear that your Crysis 2 had problems, too. Was it a PS3 or 360 game? But don't feel too bad. Take a look at Crysis 2 picture in my album below. It's the orange picture. In general, though, you would want to stay away from buying used 360 games.

[quote name='dipic']Picked up Crysis 2 last week. First time ordering from Gamefly. Game came in a broken case (broken missing plastic that makes the case unable to close at all.) The disc itself had... oil... like finger oil I guess, smeared all over it. Tried rubbing it off with a microfiber cloth. On top of that, scratches galore. Some look fairly deep, others minor but covering the disc (and no, these did not come from the microfiber cloth.) Game seems to work fine so far, anyway, but I can't say I'm very pleased.

I tend to buy all my games new, but I couldn't resist a $10 deal. Guess you get what you pay for. I read through the original thread and people claiming how great of condition their GF games came in, so maybe I just got unlucky. I didn't read but a few pages of the thread though; I'd be interested to know if others got a game in crap condition. Either way, I doubt I'll be ordering from GF, or a game used in general again. Always bought new, seems I'll continue to.[/QUOTE]

I'm most torn on my purchase of Spider-man for Xbox. I'm just concerned about the condition of getting it used, I've been watching that game for awhile. I know I could have tried for Best Buy BF, but I'm not going near a store at Midnight (or lining up Thanksgiving night). I figured for $5 less (not even factoring the tax and effort) I'd go for it.

The list:
Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions
Brink ($6, why not)
Duke Nukem Forever (same)
Red Faction Armaggedon
Homefront
Split/Second

$47.75....can't beat that.

Missed out on No More Heroes...or I didn't see it on the list when I got the e-mail earlier. Oh wells. Maybe next month or if Gamefly has a BF sale.

Grabbed a few games. Lego Star Wars 3, Knights Contract, First Templar and Call of Juarez. Know none of them were review rated that high, but for under $40 for all, it's worth a try. Missed out on a few others though, like NMH. Oh well, maybe a restock will happen later on.

Tis the start of the "going broke" season....lol

Split/Second is a fun, arcade style racer from the makers of PURE. I picked it up back in the spring when Wal-Mart had it for 9.99.

does anyone know if any of the titles will come back in stock for the rest of the sale? wouldnt mind grabbing no more heroes and went to get just dance 2 as a gift and that for some reason was already out of stock as well...

[quote name='TheSingingBard']Grabbed a few games. Lego Star Wars 3, Knights Contract, First Templar and Call of Juarez. Know none of them were review rated that high, but for under $40 for all, it's worth a try. Missed out on a few others though, like NMH. Oh well, maybe a restock will happen later on.

Tis the start of the "going broke" season....lol[/QUOTE]

Call of Juarez is a terrible game (personal opinion) but for that price, its worth a risk. Bought it used and literally went back after ten minutes to return it

Good stuff, picked up Bulletstorm. Was so sad I missed that one earlier, now if only Castlevania would come back around.

[quote name='sunghost']Honestly, I thought it was pretty obvious it'd sell fast and I stated that it'd most likely sell out in the other thread. If you see a game you want at $10-15 that a good majority of CAGs have showed interest in.. buy it without a second thought. Chances are it'll be gone.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I caught the deal right when it went live and I put all the games I knew I wanted in my cart and checked out within seconds. Duke Nuken wasn't part of the sale when it went live but it went up right as I checked back and I picked that up too. Never hesitate.

[quote name='Metal Militia']Bought FEAR 3. Been looking for a survival horror game that offers campaign co-op. :D[/QUOTE]

unfortunately, there's nothing survival horror about fear 3.

[quote name='United_Korea']unfortunately, there's nothing survival horror about fear 3.[/QUOTE]

And there is usually a lot of reduced or non existent horror when you add co-op.

[quote name='Jay']Anyone know if homefront requires an online pass?[/QUOTE]

Yes it does. All of the games I've bought from Gamefly, however, have come with them and have been unused. Some people have been having some technical issues with the Homefront passes not working though (which is an error on the manufacturer's part).

I didn't want to buy Duke Nukem Forever in my lifetime but at $5.99 I couldn't say "no".

Even if it did any game from GameFly will come with their respective online passes or digital codes. They don't send out the boxes so nobody can use them up.

Yes. You wont progress beyond level 4 without it. You can play the MP but not unlock stuff. It will come with a pass though.

yes it does but gamefly will have codes in the case untouched.

and yeah fear3 has no fear in it. survival horror is dead, maybe try dead space 2?

I bought a copy of Homefront from AWD and the Pass was used. For that cheap a price I bought one tonight and I can just trade in he worse copy or gift it for Xmas. Cheaper than Paying $10 for the pass alone.

bulletstorm's closest sibling is vanquish, suprisingly. i loved it, but i also loved vanquish. i'd have plat'd it but the last trophy requires a ridiculously stupid amount of MP grinding. got all the challenges tho. definitely worthwhile.

brink is AWFUL. brink is so bad it hurts. it's just a bot farm. seriously terrible.

I am so pissed......happy at work thinking sale is tomorrow night and I will be off. No Twitter updates from CAG or Gamefly. Get home 10:45 and the sale is in full progress with spiderman and no more heros sold out. I still picked up 5 other games but it will bother me for a while.

[quote name='urallgyots']wow everything decent game OOS[/QUOTE]

Was gonna get No More Heroes, Dead Space 2 for PS3 and F3AR for 360. Forgot to complete my order, just came back and the first two were gone. Ended up with only F3AR but at least it applied a coupon I didn't know I had for $5.

This might be a good thing though, need money for Black Friday...

Picked up :360: Limbo and :ps3: Operation Flashpoint Red River. Wish I had waited on :ps3: Homefront, could have saved a few bucks since I haven't even played it yet.

Snagged Homefront and De Blob 2, both for PS3. Wanted NMH:HP, but after watching the GT review of De Blob 2 I think I'll have more fun with that anyway. :)

Picked up:

Naughty Bear
OFP: Red River - 2 copies
Red Faction
NFS HP
Spiderman (360)

I now don't have to buy anything else for the rest of the year!! Thank you obscene back log.

Damn all these sales are gonna kill my wallet. I don't have time to play all these lol. I just got MW3/XBL deal and then this sale comes up... picked up NFS:HP and homefront. I was planning on getting batman AA and skyrim on BF but may just wait since it will be forever until I make it through my backlog. CAG, I hate you but I love you!

i only ordered 2 games. Body Brain Connection and Hot Pursuit. I got mostly every thing i wanted from the previous sale. Have to save for Black Friday.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Is Dead Space 2 worth it if I haven't played the first game yet?[/QUOTE]

I'd play Dead Space 1 first but you can't go wrong with Dead Space 2 it's a great game.

bread's done
Back