GameFly October 2012 Used Game Sale - Under $15 Blowout

PancakesAreLove

CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale has returned with under $15 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 10/22.\

Update: look for out-of-stock items to return Saturday and Monday.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:ps3:
Rage $7.99
X-men Destiny $8.99
Uncharted 3 $9.99
SSX $9.99
Mass Effect 3 $9.99
Madden 12 $9.99
Armored Core V $9.99
Heavy Fire Afghanistan $9.99
Ridge Racer Unbounded $9.99
Spiderman Edge of Time $9.99
NHL 12 $9.99
WWE 12 $9.99
Syndicate $9.99
L.A. Noire $9.99
Resistance 3 $12.99
Ratchet and Clank All for One $12.99
Street Fighter X Tekken $12.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $12.99
NBA 2k12 $12.99
The Adventures of Tintin $12.99
Blades of Time $12.99
Batman Arkham City $14.99
Battlefield 3 $14.99
Alice Madness Returns $14.99
Binary Domain $14.99
God of War Origins Collection $14.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $14.99
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi $14.99
Max Payne 3 $17.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $17.99

:360:
L.A. Noire $7.99
Crysis 2 $7.99
Rage $7.99
SSX $9.99
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $9.99
Gears of War 3 $9.99
Prototype $9.99
Mass Effect 3 $9.99
Madden 12 $9.99
Armored Core V $9.99
Ninja Gaiden 3 $9.99
Soul Caliber V $9.99
Syndicate $9.99
Darkness II $9.99
Fifa Street $12.99
Ridge Racer Unbounded $12.99
Spider-Man: Edge of Time $12.99
NBA 2K12 $12.99
Dance Central 2 $12.99
Kinect Disneyland Adventures $12.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $12.99
Kinectimals $14.99
Batman: Arkham City $14.99
Binary Domain $14.99
Devil May Cry HD Collection $14.99
Jurassic Park: The Game $14.99
Max Payne 3 $17.99
Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Entire list of games on sale at Gamefly

:ps3:
Rage $7.99
X-men Destiny $8.99
Uncharted 3 $9.99
SSX $9.99
Mass Effect 3 $9.99
Madden 12 $9.99
Armored Core V $9.99
Heavy Fire Afghanistan $9.99
Ridge Racer Unbounded $9.99
Spiderman Edge of Time $9.99
NHL 12 $9.99
WWE 12 $9.99
Syndicate $9.99
L.A. Noire $9.99
Resistance 3 $12.99
Ratchet and Clank All for One $12.99
Street Fighter X Tekken $12.99
NBA 2k12 $12.99
The Adventures of Tintin $12.99
Blades of Time $12.99
Batman Arkham City $14.99
Battlefield 3 $14.99
Alice Madness Returns $14.99
Binary Domain $14.99
God of War Origins Collection $14.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $14.99
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi $14.99
Max Payne 3 $17.99

:360:
L.A. Noire $7.99
Crysis 2 $7.99
Rage $7.99
SSX $9.99
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $9.99
Gears of War 3 $9.99
Prototype $9.99
Mass Effect 3 $9.99
Madden 12 $9.99
Armored Core V $9.99
Ninja Gaiden 3 $9.99
Soul Caliber V $9.99
Syndicate $9.99
Darkness II $9.99
Fifa Street $12.99
Ridge Racer Unbounded $12.99
Spider-Man: Edge of Time $12.99
NBA 2K12 $12.99
Dance Central 2 $12.99
Kinect Disneyland Adventures $12.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $12.99
Kinectimals $14.99
Batman: Arkham City $14.99
Binary Domain $14.99
Devil May Cry HD Collection $14.99
Jurassic Park: The Game $14.99
Max Payne 3 $17.99
Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition $17.99[/QUOTE]

yea right BIG SALE

mostly crap sale

[quote name='Littlefields']AC: Revelations box art shows some sort of 'Free original AC disc.' Can anyone confirm this to be true?[/QUOTE]
I think the PS3 version had that at launch.

[quote name='BegFourMercy']Ghost recon is a bad multiplayer game. Look how fast it has dropped. Wait until $10. It will not be that long. I got the original 1000 achievements and sold it as fast as I could.[/QUOTE]

not getting it for mp. that's what battlefield is for.

[quote name='ckc4043']Is spiderman worth $10..I see ign only 4.5...confused..[/QUOTE]

I didn't play either, but a lot say that shattered dimensions was better and this was a quickie cash in sequel. Still, if you're a spiderman fan or just like these types of games, that's not a bad price.

Find it strange that the 2nd hand XBOX version is for sale just as much as the PS3 one. People on here were screaming about how the PS3 version will be so much rarer.

[quote name='BegFourMercy']I think the PS3 version had that at launch.[/QUOTE]

I bought AC:R from gamefly about a month or 2 ago and the original AC is on the disc. It installs to your hdd and you select and play the game with the disc inside your PS3. Much look Tekken Tag HD.

[quote name='GT']I didn't play either, but a lot say that shattered dimensions was better and this was a quickie cash in sequel. Still, if you're a spiderman fan or just like these types of games, that's not a bad price.[/QUOTE]

thank you very much, I am not a huge fans actually, I decided to pass it...too tempting gamefly..I am now tempted by DBZ or Reckoning...

Is see that Disney Universe is on-sale for the Wii for $9.99 has anybody played it on here? If so how was it? And would a 5 year-old have fun with it?

[quote name='ajh2298']Is see that Disney Universe is on-sale for the Wii for $9.99 has anybody played it on here? If so how was it? And would a 5 year-old have fun with it?[/QUOTE]

It's really similar to the lego games, but not as polished. I didn't really enjoy it, mostly because the worlds barely even resemble the movies they are based on. The costumes were cute but I just couldn't stand the levels, too much busy work and the felt lifeless compared to the good disney games.

I highly recommend the Toy Story 3 game if that is an option though, that game is fantastic.

[quote name='ajh2298']Is see that Disney Universe is on-sale for the Wii for $9.99 has anybody played it on here? If so how was it? And would a 5 year-old have fun with it?[/QUOTE]

My 6 year old and i have fun with it. It is pretty easysince big blue arrow will show you exactly what to do next. If recommend it at that price for sure

I'm really tempted in getting Jurassic Park and or Ghost Recon...does anyone have any feedback on either? And I know that JP is more of an interactive movie than it is a game.

Finally! I've had my eye on WWE '12 for two months. I raced home today thinking they'd be having their monthly sale.

I was expecting $15 with free shipping, so I'm thrilled with $10.

I'm tempted by GOW Origins and Ghost Recon, but I'm guessing Origins will be dirt cheap on Black Friday or included in PS+ eventually. And Ghost Recon will probably get cheaper. I thought Saints Row would have sold out when they had it for $18, but ended up getting it for $15.

Picked up Gears of War 3. I am tempted to also get Ninja Gaiden 3 and Mass Effect 3, even though I haven't played the first 2 Mass Effects.

[quote name='mtincher']Picked up Gears of War 3. I am tempted to also get Ninja Gaiden 3 and Mass Effect 3, even though I haven't played the first 2 Mass Effects.[/QUOTE]

STOP! Go play ME1 now!

For anyone buying Ninja Gaiden III...remember you'll have to buy the other two weapons if you plan on playing through the game with anything other than the sword.

I'm tempted to get Street Fighter X Tekken. Anyone know if capcom is going to release like an ultimate edition of this game with all the dlc included?

AWESOME, finally got :360:Armored Core V. I had it preordered this past spring but backed out to get :wii:Xenoblade Chronicles instead...glad I waited! Thanks OP. :)

[quote name='Outrun9']I'm tempted to get Street Fighter X Tekken. Anyone know if capcom is going to release like an ultimate edition of this game with all the dlc included?[/QUOTE]

They've been doing it with almost every fighter they've released since the SNES days so I'd say it's a good bet they will.

I finally bit on ninja gaiden 3 again. Man, I hate that game. But for $10, MAYBE I'll get around to trying out MNM one day. Just because I loved 1&2 so much that I played them so much, 2 to full 100% completion and all achievements.

[quote name='JediDeath']I'm really tempted in getting Jurassic Park and or Ghost Recon...does anyone have any feedback on either? And I know that JP is more of an interactive movie than it is a game.[/QUOTE]

Ghost Recon is good. Unlike most shooters, the single player campain is great.

Multiplayer is fun also, but you'll run into a lot of lag and/or "host migration" issues. Multiplayer is all about working as a team. If you care only about getting kills and a great k/d ratio, then stay away. They dont even have deathmatch (although i think the recent DLC adds this with a "twist")....its all about working as a team to capture and secure objectives.

Well worth $18 imo.

[quote name='JediDeath']I'm really tempted in getting Jurassic Park and or Ghost Recon...does anyone have any feedback on either? And I know that JP is more of an interactive movie than it is a game.[/QUOTE]

JP was more frustrating than fun. I would say it's more fun to watch someone play than to actually play it. But for the price? Eh. You'll get 5 hours out of it.

Okay, I've bought from them before and maybe I'm having a brain fart but how do I add a used Mass Effect 3 to my cart for the 360? I follow the link and my only buy option is $39.99. The 9.99 price is listed but it's a "keep" price meaning I have to rent it and then pay for it. I know I've bought from them without a current membership before (I had one for 2 months way back and cancelled). Have they changed it so you need a paying membership to buy games now? I'm logged in currently.

[quote name='dyne']Okay, I've bought from them before and maybe I'm having a brain fart but how do I add a used Mass Effect 3 to my cart for the 360? I follow the link and my only buy option is $39.99. The 9.99 price is listed but it's a "keep" price meaning I have to rent it and then pay for it. I know I've bought from them without a current membership before (I had one for 2 months way back and cancelled). Have they changed it so you need a paying membership to buy games now? I'm logged in currently.[/QUOTE]

If you don't see a Used Price, it's currently sold out.

bread's done
Back