GameFly October 2012 Used Game Sale - Under $15 Blowout

PancakesAreLove

CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale has returned with under $15 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Sale ends 10/22.\

Update: look for out-of-stock items to return Saturday and Monday.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:ps3:
Rage $7.99
X-men Destiny $8.99
Uncharted 3 $9.99
SSX $9.99
Mass Effect 3 $9.99
Madden 12 $9.99
Armored Core V $9.99
Heavy Fire Afghanistan $9.99
Ridge Racer Unbounded $9.99
Spiderman Edge of Time $9.99
NHL 12 $9.99
WWE 12 $9.99
Syndicate $9.99
L.A. Noire $9.99
Resistance 3 $12.99
Ratchet and Clank All for One $12.99
Street Fighter X Tekken $12.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $12.99
NBA 2k12 $12.99
The Adventures of Tintin $12.99
Blades of Time $12.99
Batman Arkham City $14.99
Battlefield 3 $14.99
Alice Madness Returns $14.99
Binary Domain $14.99
God of War Origins Collection $14.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $14.99
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi $14.99
Max Payne 3 $17.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $17.99

:360:
L.A. Noire $7.99
Crysis 2 $7.99
Rage $7.99
SSX $9.99
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $9.99
Gears of War 3 $9.99
Prototype $9.99
Mass Effect 3 $9.99
Madden 12 $9.99
Armored Core V $9.99
Ninja Gaiden 3 $9.99
Soul Caliber V $9.99
Syndicate $9.99
Darkness II $9.99
Fifa Street $12.99
Ridge Racer Unbounded $12.99
Spider-Man: Edge of Time $12.99
Assassin's Creed Revelations $12.99
NBA 2K12 $12.99
Dance Central 2 $12.99
Kinect Disneyland Adventures $12.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $12.99
Kinectimals $14.99
Batman: Arkham City $14.99
Binary Domain $14.99
Devil May Cry HD Collection $14.99
Jurassic Park: The Game $14.99
Max Payne 3 $17.99
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $17.99
Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mitch079']If you don't see a Used Price, it's currently sold out.[/QUOTE]

Crap. Thanks for the heads up. I guess the availability means for renting? Because it's currently at high for that title.

Great price for edge of time !! Me want now. Oh and i cant beleave that some people still havent played the amazing game known as uncharted 3 yet. Its one of the few ips ill gladly pay 60$ for

I wish they accepted pay pal, I would've gotten so many games. I was hoping to get KOA, Future Soilder, Spiderman, and Syndicate. Maybe Blades of time or Twisted metal. You guys are lucky to have credit cards, enjoy the sale and the great games!

[quote name='ajh2298']Is see that Disney Universe is on-sale for the Wii for $9.99 has anybody played it on here? If so how was it? And would a 5 year-old have fun with it?[/QUOTE]
I had it for a while and enjoyed a few levels. My 5 year old had some fun with it, but a lot of the tasks and platforming you need to do to get through the levels involve finer motor skills, so it was frustrating for her.

[quote name='Logain8955']Damn tempted by Street Fighter X Tekken for 12.99.

Damn tempted.[/QUOTE]
LOL...same here. I said I would buy it at $30, then I said I would buy it at $20. Now at $13, I still am uncertain about biting the trigger

[quote name='Outrun9']I'm tempted to get Street Fighter X Tekken. Anyone know if capcom is going to release like an ultimate edition of this game with all the dlc included?[/QUOTE]
I thought if one were to come out, it would be when the Vita version dropped and with that coming soon and no announcement, I doubt it will happen. Even if they did, I would think it would be $40. $13 + $20 (dlc CHARACTERS) = $33, so if you really wanted it, then this is the best way to go.

[quote name='nnthomas']hi dudes. does GameFly include Club Nintendo codes for their 3DS / Wii / DS games?[/QUOTE]

Whatever is originally in the box will be there.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']Damn i just bought N3, don't know if i should get Gears of War 3.
Does anyone here know how long is the campaign?[/QUOTE]

Should be about 9-10 hours like the previous two games.

I've never bought from GameFly before, for Mass Effect 3 it says keep for $9.99 does that mean I have to rent it first and then pay a extra $9.99 to keep it?

[quote name='LimeWire']I've never bought from GameFly before, for Mass Effect 3 it says keep for $9.99 does that mean I have to rent it first and then pay a extra $9.99 to keep it?[/QUOTE]

No; click on the button that says "buy" If the button for buy doesn't appear anymore,means the game is sold out.

[quote name='angelfly']Whatever is originally in the box will be there.

Should be about 9-10 hours like the previous two games.[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks for the info.

[quote name='eXiON']When I registered here a year ago I used to think... Man, some of these guys definitely go beyond being a cheapass.

Sadly now I understand it.. There's maybe 2 games I want from here but I'm trying to resist. I wanted to bite on Armored Core V when it was $16.99 but with such a big backlog I figured, nah I'll wait till it hits $12.99.

But for $9.99? That, I can't, resist.[/QUOTE]

Ha! Yeah, before CAG $20 was my impulse price, now $10 is 50/50 for many titles thanks to the backlog I am working on. I own more games this generation than ever, but I swear I have not spent much more. I can not remember last time I spent over $50 for a game, something I use to do in high percentage of purchases from 1990-2005.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']No; click on the button that says "buy" If the button for buy doesn't appear anymore,means the game is sold out.[/QUOTE]

Once I click the buy button the price is $39.99

[quote name='LimeWire']Once I click the buy button the price is $39.99[/QUOTE]
It means deal is dead until they restock it and all they got left now is just new copies right now.

[quote name='LimeWire']Once I click the buy button the price is $39.99[/QUOTE]

oh well, that means the $9.99 special is sold out. You gotta wait for it to come back in stock at that price or wait next month to come back, which i'm certain that it will and it will be cheaper by than.

[quote name='ck76']Ha! Yeah, before CAG $20 was my impulse price, now $10 is 50/50 for many titles thanks to the backlog I am working on. I own more games this generation than ever, but I swear I have not spent much more. I can not remember last time I spent over $50 for a game, something I use to do in high percentage of purchases from 1990-2005.[/QUOTE]
Man, prices for games are falling so damn fast now. I still remember I thought I was getting good deals a few years back (08-09) buying games at $30-40 a week or so after release cause of people posting them on CL. That is until I saw the error of my ways and joined CAG. Lol.

[quote name='kleant24']I wish they accepted pay pal, I would've gotten so many games. I was hoping to get KOA, Future Soilder, Spiderman, and Syndicate. Maybe Blades of time or Twisted metal. You guys are lucky to have credit cards, enjoy the sale and the great games![/QUOTE]
That's a crazy assumption bud, haha. We don't all carry CC's with us. Why can't you use a debit card? If your method of payment is PayPal, request a PP Debit Card! (That's what I actually use to pay for this kind of stuff.)

I'm 16 so I can't apply for one yet, I wish I could! I'd love to get one of those, I think i'll just ask my douche of a brother to get one in his name. Thanks for the suggestion, i'll beg my brother to get me one haha.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']Damn i just bought N3, don't know if i should get Gears of War 3.
What game is N3?

[quote name='kouleefoh']What game is N3?[/QUOTE]
My money is on Ninja Gaiden 3.

I Want to get Spidey and Ridge Racer, but the fact they're more pricey on 360 leaves me to hope it'll get down to $10 next sale as well. As for NG3, I'm tempted, but man...do I need more mediocre games in my collection?

[quote name='angelfly']I'm guessing Ninety Nine Nights[/QUOTE]
I googled and that's what it showed. Just wondering what that had to do with Gears of War 3. But maybe he's referring to it as his back log.

Surprised MGS Collection isn't on the monthly under $20 sale yet, it has the right age and the price has been stuck at $24 bucks for months.

Perhaps I'll get the price I want on Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

[quote name='ThePriceIsRight']Ghost Recon is good. Unlike most shooters, the single player campain is great.

Multiplayer is fun also, but you'll run into a lot of lag and/or "host migration" issues. Multiplayer is all about working as a team. If you care only about getting kills and a great k/d ratio, then stay away. They dont even have deathmatch (although i think the recent DLC adds this with a "twist")....its all about working as a team to capture and secure objectives.

Well worth $18 imo.[/QUOTE]

This was made for multiplayer. What you describe is accurate but it makes it a $10 game. Look how fast this dropped. I played it and the higher level guys have a major advantage that does not make it fair. The basically spawn camp you into a spot where you have no chance. Also, since it is objective based and it takes forever to take a position. You get sniped while you take the objective. Not fun.

[quote name='kouleefoh']What game is N3?[/QUOTE]

I forgot the G, it was suppose to NG3, which mean Ninja Gaiden 3:cold:

[quote name='bardockkun']My money is on Ninja Gaiden 3.

?[/QUOTE]
and your right.

[quote name='Hostile']Had to pick up ME3 (and I expect the code to be there) and Syndicate. What the hell happened to ME3's price!?[/QUOTE]
Mass 2 dropped like a rock also.

Wait guys, I want to buy ME3, but it only says $39.99, but it says I can keep it for $9.99. So how do I buy it for $9.99???

(not a real question)

[quote name='tylerh1701']Wait guys, I want to buy ME3, but it only says $39.99, but it says I can keep it for $9.99. So how do I buy it for $9.99???

(not a real question)[/QUOTE]

My palm was halfway up to my face before I read the last part. :lol:

[quote name='tylerh1701']Wait guys, I want to buy ME3, but it only says $39.99, but it says I can keep it for $9.99. So how do I buy it for $9.99???

That means they are out of stock of the used one.

[quote name='kleant24']I'm 16 so I can't apply for one yet, I wish I could! I'd love to get one of those, I think i'll just ask my douche of a brother to get one in his name. Thanks for the suggestion, i'll beg my brother to get me one haha.[/QUOTE]
I actually got mine when I turned 17, not sure if the age restriction is different per state (I'm in Texas) but I opened up a savings account in Bank of America and once I got that done, I opened up a account on PayPal and a few months later requested a debit card.

I just bought Ghost Recon: FS for $19 w/ tax. I played the beta last spring via Splinter Cell Conviction and enjoyed it. I'm a sucker for Tom Clancy games (excluding EndWar).

Its long and distinguished...like my johnson.

No no no boys...there's 2 O's in Goose.

Real question: does this mean I have to become a member just to get it at the $9.99? Or is it just out of stock now?

I was interested in Syndicate, KoA and spiderman but I need to save for new games coming out. Its so hard to pass up these prices but I must show some self control and I know I wouldn't get to them anytime soon with my backlog.

I just checked my history, and i've bought 45 games from Gamefly. Out of those, i've played three!
Revision: just bought three more (amalur, la noire & warhammer) so make that 48 games and 3 played.

[quote name='gldoorii']For anyone buying Ninja Gaiden III...remember you'll have to buy the other two weapons if you plan on playing through the game with anything other than the sword.[/QUOTE]

What are you taking about? I bought my copy from Gamefly, and I had all 3

[quote name='pasolini']I just checked my history, and i've bought 45 games from Gamefly. Out of those, i've played three!
Revision: just bought three more (amalur, la noire & warhammer) so make that 48 games and 3 played.[/QUOTE]

Dang dude, you're doing it wrong. Play that shit! Even if everything you bought was $9.99, that's $480 for $30 worth of play time. You've got the games, may as well enjoy them.

[quote name='wwe101']is max payne 3 worth $19?

I'll wait till it hits $10[/QUOTE]

It's a very fun game with a decent length from what I remember ~10 hours or so on hard for me.

bread's done
Back